Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)

Go down 
+4
GraffleFraff
VAznWingsV
Jando
Mamoru94
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mamoru94
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Mamoru94

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-26

HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am

First topic message reminder :

[this only apply's to Will + Dillon)

ADRIANZ RULZ
FOR POSTING COMMENTS.

Get it guys i spelt it wrong because that's what all the cool kids on informal do. THE KIDS I SACRIFICE ( Will & Dillon )
In fact i sacrifice every noob who post stupid comments, but im running out of places to hide the bodies, don't wanna be sacrificed. then follow these following rules.

RULE 1#: if your post is longer then 2 sentences, guess what. ITS TO FUCKING LONG! do you honestly think we care about your ridiculous rants! between yelling at jando, snorting coke, and cleaning the blood stains from my clown suit. i really dont have time from your shit!

RULE 2#: We also dont care about the following things. your home town, your dog, your school, your parents, your opinion, ANYTHING OTHER THEN THE GUILD. BLAH BLAH BLAH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!! i don't know why the hell you thought we would give a shit about your school and your personal life. !!!!! <(WITH ALOT OF EXPLANATION MARKS)

RULE 3#: if you don't have time to proof read your comments for FUCKING spelling errors, then you shouldn't be posting DIPSHIT!!
like this one, Will: "need lyrics for scool, does any1 know a site where i can get ther lyricxs for"!!!!!!!!
scool, YOUR MEAN SCHOOL! you only go to school EVERYDAY goddammit!!!

look kids, theirs 3 rules, 3, its not that hard. don't make my life difficult OK. every time someone breaks a rule. i have to figure out a new inventive way to sacrifice them, and believe me each idea i come up with is more torturous then the last. unless you like that short of a think, in which case call me : ).
(212) 479-7990 [if you dare]

this is for will and dillon...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:29 am

-selffacepalms-
Back to top Go down

HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2