Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)

Go down 
+4
GraffleFraff
VAznWingsV
Jando
Mamoru94
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamoru94
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Mamoru94

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-26

HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Empty
PostSubject: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am

[this only apply's to Will + Dillon)

ADRIANZ RULZ
FOR POSTING COMMENTS.

Get it guys i spelt it wrong because that's what all the cool kids on informal do. THE KIDS I SACRIFICE ( Will & Dillon )
In fact i sacrifice every noob who post stupid comments, but im running out of places to hide the bodies, don't wanna be sacrificed. then follow these following rules.

RULE 1#: if your post is longer then 2 sentences, guess what. ITS TO FUCKING LONG! do you honestly think we care about your ridiculous rants! between yelling at jando, snorting coke, and cleaning the blood stains from my clown suit. i really dont have time from your shit!

RULE 2#: We also dont care about the following things. your home town, your dog, your school, your parents, your opinion, ANYTHING OTHER THEN THE GUILD. BLAH BLAH BLAH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!! i don't know why the hell you thought we would give a shit about your school and your personal life. !!!!! <(WITH ALOT OF EXPLANATION MARKS)

RULE 3#: if you don't have time to proof read your comments for FUCKING spelling errors, then you shouldn't be posting DIPSHIT!!
like this one, Will: "need lyrics for scool, does any1 know a site where i can get ther lyricxs for"!!!!!!!!
scool, YOUR MEAN SCHOOL! you only go to school EVERYDAY goddammit!!!

look kids, theirs 3 rules, 3, its not that hard. don't make my life difficult OK. every time someone breaks a rule. i have to figure out a new inventive way to sacrifice them, and believe me each idea i come up with is more torturous then the last. unless you like that short of a think, in which case call me : ).
(212) 479-7990 [if you dare]

this is for will and dillon...
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:23 am

Mamoru94 wrote:
[this only apply's to Will + Dillon)

ADRIANZ RULZ
FOR POSTING COMMENTS.

Get it guys i spelt it wrong because that's what all the cool kids on informal do. THE KIDS I SACRIFICE ( Will & Dillon )
In fact i sacrifice every noob who post stupid comments, but im running out of places to hide the bodies, don't wanna be sacrificed. then follow these following rules.

RULE 1#: if your post is longer then 2 sentences, guess what. ITS TO FUCKING LONG! do you honestly think we care about your ridiculous rants! between yelling at jando, snorting coke, and cleaning the blood stains from my clown suit. i really dont have time from your shit!

RULE 2#: We also dont care about the following things. your home town, your dog, your school, your parents, your opinion, ANYTHING OTHER THEN THE GUILD. BLAH BLAH BLAH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!! i don't know why the hell you thought we would give a shit about your school and your personal life. !!!!! <(WITH ALOT OF EXPLANATION MARKS)

RULE 3#: if you don't have time to proof read your comments for FUCKING spelling errors, then you shouldn't be posting DIPSHIT!!
like this one, Will: "need lyrics for scool, does any1 know a site where i can get ther lyricxs for"!!!!!!!!
scool, YOUR MEAN SCHOOL! you only go to school EVERYDAY goddammit!!!

look kids, theirs 3 rules, 3, its not that hard. don't make my life difficult OK. every time someone breaks a rule. i have to figure out a new inventive way to sacrifice them, and believe me each idea i come up with is more torturous then the last. unless you like that short of a think, in which case call me : ).
(212) 479-7990 [if you dare]

this is for will and dillon...

This.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 am

lol sorry wats your face and you made spelling mistakes too hipocrate anyway sorry bout that
and what was that but sacrificing O_O
and is this guy adrian????
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 am

Stop being a hypocrite, hypocrite. There is no spelling mistakes in that piece of writing. Some grammar mistakes like no making "i" capital or not putting a ' in dont. Other then that everything is correct.

Adrian only spelled words wrong on purpose to get his points across.

Let me re-write what you said but in words that people can actually understand.

Lol, sorry whats your face. You make spelling mistakes to you hypocrite. Anyway sorry about that. Also what's with the sacrificing part? O.O Who is this guy Adrian?

THATS HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO WRITE THINGS!!!
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 am

Jando wrote:
Stop being a hypocrite, hypocrite. There is no spelling mistakes in that piece of writing. Some grammar mistakes like no making "i" capital or not putting a ' in dont. Other then that everything is correct.

Adrian only spelled words wrong on purpose to get his points across.

Let me re-write what you said but in words that people can actually understand.

Lol, sorry whats your face. You make spelling mistakes to you hypocrite. Anyway sorry about that. Also what's with the sacrificing part? O.O Who is this guy Adrian?

THATS HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO WRITE THINGS!!!

ITS THE NET...
you cant expect every1 to type propelyt and use proper grammar...
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:54 am

EWWW! STOP!!! How hard is it to type properly. Not only do you make yourself look like an idiot, but you make it hard on others who have to grind there teeth while reading shit. How hard is it to look over your paragraph that is what...2 sentences and fix up the errors. IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!! <-WITH A LOT OF EXPLANATION MARKS!!!
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 am

This is out of control. Sure, its harder to understand what they're trying to say when they spell things wrong or use improper grammar, but I don't think that its an right to call them "dipshits". I mean, while you emphasize the importance of good grammar and spelling as a means to communicate, and I'm not arguing that they're not, its not fair to treat somebody in such a harsh manner because they don't value it in the same way. It might not even be that they don't value it, they're education might not be as respectable as yours, and its not right to discriminate or put someone down because they weren't taught the same way you were. I mean, if you don't like them, quite frankly I'd rather you'd just say that then to bag on them about the way they write. Actually, to be honest, I'd rather you'd not say it at all; I'd rather you swallow it, because that would be somewhat impolite and really, its not like either of them are hurting anyone. Its one thing to ask them to swear less, quite another to scream at them because you're annoyed that you have difficulty understanding them.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru94
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Mamoru94

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:36 am

HELEN <3
Back to top Go down
Mamoru94
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Mamoru94

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 am

oh sure this has gone to far. its a joke.
you think i really sacrifice people... O_O

and i didn't make all that up, the brillant people for sailor moon abridged did <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOSU4dEs6Lo
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:51 am

Lol <3
Adrian... you would.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru94
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Mamoru94

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:54 am

D:
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 pm

OMG I REMEMBER THAT, I thought I recognised something from the text XD
-hug-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm

agreed with helen. just leave the poor kids alone o-o
and woah, where did adrian come from all of a sudden. did you even meet dillan and will? o_o
oh wells, your still cool anyway <3
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm

I cant help but notice, that everything adrian said, i agree with. I wouldnt exactly put it in the same words that he did, but 99% of the stuff both of you do, is extremely annoying. I know i cant change your personality, but please, spell correctly. Yes its the internet, i dont know what your point was by stating that, but i think spelling correctly should not be that big of a hassle. There is a lot more i would like to add to this post, but i dont want to get ugly with anyone here. Just keep the errors to a minimum, and leave ALL personal subjects out of here, especially since we dont know you and you dont even play the game, i dont actually know why you are using the forum, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:53 pm

^
Thats a little better. also, another helpful tip, the less you abbreviate (things like no1,l8r, every1, etc...) the better the sentence and the smarter you sound.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:25 pm

@.@;;
im lost...
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:36 am

Zielo wrote:
^
Thats a little better. also, another helpful tip, the less you abbreviate (things like no1,l8r, every1, etc...) the better the sentence and the smarter you sound.

This.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:48 am

well, im too lazy to type well, but ill try i guess.
FINALLY THE ******* YEARLIES ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
except english which idc bout cause i know i already failed it
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:49 am

LOL! Its funny how you knew you were gonna fail english....
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 am

Stop hassling him. You're so racist D:
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:20 am

Reminds me what you did to Ed. LOL

Also: People with bad grammar irritate me. I don't care what race you are, that's just me. If you have bad grammar I would either poke fun at you, say your mistakes or ignore you.

Oh and @Will & Dill

Thanks for this, these forums were dead but with you two around I was able to start something which has made these Forums alive again..Sadly only in 2 threads...L>Bishop to resurrect the forums better.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

oh jando, quit picking on the poor kids now D=
i think theyve got the idea now...
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:34 am

But indeed, I want to see more.

Edited By: Shen
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm

o-o gg omar, im sure you just stopped me from slapping jando
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm

O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)   HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLY RANTING BATMAN!!!!! (WILL + DILLON)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next