Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

This thread was a bad idea

Go down 
+2
Zielo
Jando
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should I?
1)
This thread was a bad idea Nfpvot1050%This thread was a bad idea Nfpvot12
 50% [ 1 ]
2)
This thread was a bad idea Nfpvot1050%This thread was a bad idea Nfpvot12
 50% [ 1 ]
3)
This thread was a bad idea Nfpvot100%This thread was a bad idea Nfpvot12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

This thread was a bad idea Empty
PostSubject: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:55 am

-taken off-

Last edited by Jandor on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:15 am

you forgot one detail...
how much do you owe dad?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 am

that detail aint important so stfu and vote for
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:07 am

well it would be easier to know that for us to make that disision.... >.>
i cant really tell you what to do then. i would go with getting the tablet, but thats just because im an art freak.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:15 am

well obviously its over $200 -throws a book at angie-
ty for your vote.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 am

that could mean anything.... T_T
it could mean $300, $567, $201, $1,000, $100,000,000....etc
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am

my period is very heavy today.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 am

what the hell jando
whatever, bye
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:07 pm

what the hell is wrong with you. you have done this so many time, for no reason you just flip out. im not trying to be mean (YES I AM), but you have some serious issues if you do this like once a week. you have to realize WE DONT KNOW IF YOURE ANGRY. picture it from our side of the screen. we are getting along fine, everything is ok and you just explode. for you it may seem normal cuz maybe you are upset or not thinking, but you dont realize, we have no clue what the hell is wrong with you. you dont just flip out on someone, ESPECIALLY when she is trying to help you. and now, we all know the cycle, you apollogize, we pretend to forgive, you do something nice, we move on. but i dont think i want that cycle to continue. im giving you one final opportunity to explain yourself and forgive angie for what the hell you just did, or you are out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 pm

thank you shen.....
but i dont know if im going to forgive him that easily if he apologises.... he made fun of me, my family, and my boyfriend in a kind of a very hurtful way.... i asked you what was wrong a while back and actually cared, and you gave a lame excuse. if you wont tell me what the hell is biting your ass then dont make it seem so obvious that something is.
and if this was some sort of stupid joke, then thats another thing. you take your jokes way too far jando. i let that stupid vid you made a while back go, but this is rediculous...
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:49 pm

YAY RANDOM MOOD SWINGS @_@ (massive drug side effects ftw)
Bleh driving is BORING
anyywayyy seriously
its better just to leave it alone, he'll calm down eventually, besides really dont take it so bloody serious. People go on computers to forget about theyre troubles occasionly, soo ehh dont screw around with it, its all just for fun after all.
<_<
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:18 pm

yeah but you didnt see what he wrote before shen edited it.... it wasnt anything to do with the game or the forums or anything joke like, he was bluntly making fun of me and my life, and my friends and family. it was seriously uncalled for and mean and kinda hurtful. im sick of his random outbursts like that. ive forgiven him like you said one too many times, and like shen said, the cycle-he explodes : we get mad : he eventually says sorry : we pretend to forgive and eventually forget about it : and it happens again a week later.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Jandor wrote:
my period is very heavy today.

Indeed it is,..........-facepalms-
WE DONT INSULT ONE ANOTHER FOR NO APPARENT REASON DAMMIT, and even than DONT START >=/
If ya gatta rant off on something make a anonymous youtube account and tell off the first video that bugs you IT ACTUALLY DOESNT MATTER THERE. its full of flamers, and trolls anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 pm

example:
This thread was a bad idea Lolyoutubecomments

ps. those people are from my side of town T_T
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm

My point exactly
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:48 pm

The matter with my dad was private and you had no right to keep bugging me on and on about it.
Half of me wanted to say that cause i was angry and i had to get it out of me (who likes to keep anger in and then it all explode in go)
And yes I probably had an outburst cause I had/have no other to express it (this fault like the best way)
The half wanted me to ditch this idea but i didn't want to for the main reason the you didnt lol at it or what or give me one comment on what to do.
This took time to write, time to make it funny and then you have to choose a matter the doesn't effect the 3 votes.

I will still not tell you the main reason why I flipped out cause its to personal.
So vote, leave and then have a nice day.

I will apologize when i feel like it angie. nuff said
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Exactly why i said to flip out on youtube, or basil ehhhh w/e works
And who was even bugging you about it?
In the fact if it was private why did you mention it? e_e
Just if you have to flip out (preferably try to deal with it more calmly but if you have to) dont take it out on us.(This is the kind of undeeded crap that strarts overly drawn tension and makes others upset FIND A BETTER WAY TO DEAL WITH IT) Another way i find that works well, when your pissed off watch as many funny videos till you calm down.
In the end just apologize (like you did) and play the danm game. Rawr
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Unless the matter is so serious that you don't how to and its prob a thousand issue at once which makes that one thousand times worse.
You don't know why i flipped out. I do and i don't like what i did to make me do so and being reminded about it kills me inside.

So get off the topic.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:24 pm

lock this thread if you know whats good for you ya
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:24 pm

im just going to lock it.... and when she was pestering about it, she didnt know it was "personal". i think we can all understand if it was and we wouldnt want you to say it. but like you said, you tried to make it funny (your first post that is), and that kind of sets the mood of the whole thread. so when we are in a happy funny mood after a happy funny post, would we know that something about it could be so serious? we wanted to know what the money was for so we could make a better judgement on it, angie was just trying to help you with a better second opinion. so if youre going to have something serious to you in a post, dont try to make it funny.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm

my god. i said it twice. that is not considered "bugging" you. in fact, i never even asked you to give it to me. i said that you were missing that detail and that it might be easier to answer your problem with that detail inputted. and if i had no right to ask you, that certantly does not give you right to say what you said.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh my god, so I was looking around the forums for my old chameleon thread to find out exactly when I got Specs, and I couldn't resist clicking on a few of the old threads. Aahahahaha this is so horrible it hurts... Omar, how I wish you didn't delete whatever it was Jando said, I want to remember.
I had almost forgotten why exactly we were glad he was gone.....
PS. How is this still available to post on if it's locked?
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:40 pm

YOU AND YOUR ADMIN SHENANIGANS (Omar unlocked the post so i could post too). But yeah, it's pretty interesting looking back at old posts and seeing just how much our writing styles and personalities have changed. We used to have so much drama back then...
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Ahhh, old guild drama. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside reading this. I was snapping on kids since 2009 yo. I wish we I could recover whatever was in this thread originally. I feel like now it would have been hilarious.

You could probably post in it because you're an admin, but I went ahead and unlocked it just now for shits and giggles if anyone else wants to post. (Unless you are still angry about this angie, which is understandable)

(Edit: Kevin posted while i was typing my post and I don't feel like editting it)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Angry? Bahaha, are you kidding. Honestly if something like this happened now, it wouldnt have been nearly as "hurtful" to me. I was such a dramatic and defensive little freshman looking back at it, its almost embarrassing. Whatever it was Jando said would probably never be enough to do anything to me now, instead of wining about it I would just perma ban his ass for being a troll because I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread was a bad idea   This thread was a bad idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This thread was a bad idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next