Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

JandoVirusZ - Prologue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

JandoVirusZ - Prologue Empty
PostSubject: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:52 pm

-UNREVISED-

Jessica and Steve were lovers on the planet Jandowl. They had everything, they were smart, strong, skillful, rich, powerful. But they would give that all away if they could be together for ever. Eventually Jessica became pregnant and she gave birth to 2 sons; Jando and Jandor. Fatally Jessica died after given birth and Steve's grief soon killed him aswell. So I became there care giver. When they could talk they called me Grandpa. The two developed speech and walking earlier then most infants and before long they came in contact with Dragonball saga. They watched every single episodes. From the 1st of Dragon Ball to the last ep of GT almost 30 times. They play fought trying to be like there heroes from the series, but it wasn't until they discovered that they themselves could summon the will to shoot out energy balls. After this they would go in competitions and fight and see who won. It was always a draw. It wasn't till there 16th birthday. Jando being skilled in mechanics and Jandor skilled in biology, they made a bet. Who could create life first. The winner gets to blow up the losers laboratory. They immediately went to work. Jando fond of the Androids from DBZ was going to make something like that and had the perfect subject to use. Ami - the local nurse. She died only 1 week prior to this event and Jando had to work fast before her life force was gone completely. Jandor was fascinated about Cell and Buu and wanted to create something a fusion of the two. After only just 1 week Jando had resurrected the dead and Ami was now an Android. Jandor was crushed that he was defeated and Jando had fun blowing up his laboratory, but that was Jando's first mistake. Just from Jando's blast alone it started a chemical reaction to the two things that Jandor was making. One was something like Cell and the other something like Buu...

After a week had be and gone I predicted on what was going to happen. Jando wasn't ready so I cryo-freezed him and sent off into space with Ami so he didn't have to live through the destruction that was about to happen. As Jandor was walking back from school he sometimes stopped by where his laboratory stood and often get tranced in his own thought by staring it. The Two things that he created had already fused after a week and was able to move and studied Jandor and the time and place it would attack him. The attack was quick and deadly and immediately took affect. In about 1 min Jandor was no more and his creation of life stood in his place - He called himself Virus. He laid destruction on the planet and absorbed many lives. I however made the 7 teddy bears - a take of the 7 dragonballs. Each alone can amplify you skill 10 fold but when all 7 are gathered they can summon the mythical beast the Omega Bear - Who would grant the user 1 wish. After that they would disappear to another planet and scatter across it. I used the Omega Bear and sealed Virus where he kept the absorbed souls, his life orb. He sent into space. Having to wander there for ever.

-995 years later-
Jando's spaceship lands on a planet populated with human life. He has total memory lost of his past and he meets Shen, Alex, Angie, Blaze, Kish and Ande and they all become good friends
-5 years later-
Where JandoVirus Z starts off.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:32 am

O___o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:26 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:04 pm

wow, now you just have to change the names a bit and throw a big Dragonball Z title at the top. Freaking write your own story X_X
-rates 0/10
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:35 pm

ugh fine. Goes away for a long period of time to work out story line.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:44 pm

bleh, if he wants to do dragonballz just let him. people do it all the time. it beats sitting at a desk in the middle of the night writing up ideas, only to think its crap and throw it away along with a big pile of the rest in the trash can x_X
-not saying jandos a bad writer lol, just saying if he wants to do dragonballz it should be fine-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:10 am

YAY I feel better, seroiously Kish after you wrote that I felt like shit but it was the good kind of shit (lol wut?) and it made me think the storyline I had at the beginning an I was like why didn't i do that instead. So here is the bio thingy

Characters:
Good guys
Shen
Angie
Alex
Kish
Blaze
Ragz

Bad guys
JandoVirus
Ami
Steve

Bio:
An deadly virus sealed in a metoer and sent in space, there it travelled across galaxies, eliminating races and becoming more powerful. By the time it reached earth it had wiped out 2/3's of the entire population of the universe and earth was oblivious of it all. A fragentment of the mertoer fell into earth and there it find it way to Angie, she was manipulated to find a stronger host for it to hatch out of as the virus knew that she knew stronger people. The virus then found Jando and thought that he would be worthy and transferred itself to Jando. The Virus took a while to take full control, and Jando didn't go down with a fight. The Virus found Jando to be fantastic, his power level, fitness levels and strength were amazing. So instead of hatching he took full manipulation against Jando. Jando's friends Shen, Alex and Angie were observing his tranformation and were shocked and they thought they would die that night to. But the Virus felt remorse and left the 3 to enjoy the rest of there night. Virus quickly found a town and begun his breeding ritual. I warrior named Steve came up to him and said to him leave, but Virus didn't want to and instead gave Steve the leathal touch of virus DNA and Steve immediately began to transform and a Jr.Balrog hatched out him (Kinda like Alien). Jando begun doing this to all the people in the town till only one was left. She was Ami, she struggled the Virus that was consuming her at first but gradually let it take control. Virus named her his Queen and She had the power to make turomasics hatch out of hosts.

Shen, Alex and Angie arrived at town going there to restock on supplies. They found the place a ghost town and with bodies everywhere. Angie went to look at one of the faces of one and screeched in horror at his face (That orly scary male f5). All the faces were like this. Angie gathered her will to find out on what had happened her and Shen and Alex grabbed hold of her to see aswell. They were mortified at what had happened. Ami her was still there was planning her attack. Virus only wanted one dead so she decided. The 3 friends were standing in the centre of town when they heard something. Running around town in the shadows. They all became scared and nervous and readied there weapons.

Ami sprang out and slapped Alex and landed swiftly smirking as she landed and spoke something that the 3 shocked people standing before cound just bearly understand. Then she was gone, Alex start to gitter, then became hot and sweaty. He begun to pant as Jando did and Shen and Angie were stunned in horror. Alex was being consumed by the turomasic figure that was formating in his body. However the turomasic didn't hatch out of his body, instead he in there and smirked in triumphant. Shen and Angie were terrified that now two of there friends had being taken over but that was not all. They both knew the new Alex wanted to fight. (epic battle scene, Shen and Angie getting beating up badly). Alex was about to kill his once best friend Shen until lars shows up his doombringer readied at Alex's head, Alex didn't surrender instead he fought Lars, Kish was there to back lars up and then came Rag. Alex fled in retreat and Ami watching over the fight was disapointed as She had failed her mission.

1st 2 eps of what I actaully planned out first. Don't know what to do now O.O
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:00 am

no im saying he should have his own story, but he can still use stuff like 'super sayen'
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:01 am

O.O I just made my own story =3
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:03 am

yeah, and you used ideas from different stories!
i didnt mean to make it so OH MY GOD YOU SUCK EGGS
just have your own story so you get more subscribers and stuff, because they see that you ACTUALLY have some creativity
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:31 am

ok...
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Hadoken? o.o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:15 pm

bleh, not everyone has to be a super-godly-writer, rag >_>
just let the poor guy do what he wants. its his story, his youtube, his suscribers. i think its fine
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Story-time?
o,o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:25 pm

o.o
YAY STORY

Once apon a time there was a uni-cat. The uni-cat went on a marvelous adventure to find the lost land of tapioka pudding. He set sail across the seas, past Bangladesh, Holland, and Las Vegas. He met up with his good old cyborg friend, Brittany Spears, and together the team kicked ass through the Caves of Carma. The uni-cat found the island of tapioka pudding, and then devoured it. Britany Spears was a cannibal. The end.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:26 pm

YAAAAAAAA-wait wah?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:04 am

rofl Angie why so funneh?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:26 am

why so uni-cat?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:33 am

T-T
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:35 am

why so un-like?
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:35 am

like? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:10 am

apple?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirusZ - Prologue   JandoVirusZ - Prologue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JandoVirusZ - Prologue
Page 1 of 1