Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Why are girls so...so..complicated?

Go down 
+3
Ragafa
Zielo
Bot20O
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Why are girls so...so..complicated? Empty
PostSubject: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:35 am

my ex and i got pissed at each other and havnt talked for like 24 hours wat is wrong with girls!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:42 am

WELL EXCUUUSEEE ME FOR BEING A GIRL! >=O
meh anyway
by ex....do you mean, er, the one we all hate? >_>
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:27 am

yeah... the one we all hate....
>.>
<.<
>.<
<.>

Meh i really do hate her, but im just bored as hell...
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:38 am

itz not girls that are complicated...
itz ur understanding of them...

eg: stop looking at them like they're onli for use in bed
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:01 am

-does not go there-
X____X
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:06 pm

i dont think alex, your ready for a relationship with a girl. relationships at like 12 and 13 years old never last, its not worth trying for. highschool, most of the time, they dont last either unless ur a junior or senior. your going to be setting yourself up for disappointment, and will loose a lot of friends in the process. i learn from experience. stick with school and you friends (you can have friends that are girls too) dont go too crazy for the girls right now........... i felt it was time i tell you this so you stop making these stupid threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 pm

i agree...these are useless topicz...

but i disagree bout getting in a relationship at 12 or 13 years old...u cant tell love to come back when they're ready to fall in love or settling down...thatz not how it workz
but, onli if itz true love...coz you will get hurt...geting hurt that young CAN and WILL leave a scar through your whole life...you dont want that...

rite now...u should just live your life...there are so many thingz in this life that you have to go through...you wouldnt be human if you didnt have problems...
but stop making that world news very time something goes wrong...most of all,

STOP MOPPING AROUND LIKE YOU JUST LOST THE WILL TO LIVE!!!! itz starting to irritate me!!! not to say everyone in the bloody forum!!!!
havnt u got any backbone?!

Last edited by XxCamiE235xX on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 pm

yeah i gave up on girls years ago, thats why i went to guys o.o
nah jks, im nah gey
well, they can work, only if you just take care of everything and give them the right amount of space but not too much, so on so forth, just wait a couple of years alex =D
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 pm

XxCamiE235xX wrote:
i agree...these are useless topicz...

but i disagree bout getting in a relationship at 12 or 13 years old...u cant tell love to come back when they're ready to fall in love or settling down...thatz not how it workz
but, onli if itz true love...coz you will get hurt...geting hurt that young CAN and WILL leave a scar through your whole life...you dont want that...

rite now...u should just live your life...there are so many thingz in this life that you have to go through...you wouldnt be human if you didnt have problems...
but stop making that world news very time something goes wrong...most of all,

STOP MOPPING AROUND LIKE YOU JUST LOST THE WILL TO LIVE!!!! itz starting to irritate me!!! not to say everyone in the bloody forum!!!!
havnt u got any backbone?!

yeah i agree with you in the mopping around thing, but when you are 12 and 13, you are ready to believe anything is 'true love'. especially when your a guy going into ... the p word... you have one thing in your mind and will believe that any pretty girl is your one true love. when your older.. you will start looking beyond looks and find someone that you can actually progress with in life and not just be a hassle or a conversation topic.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Quote :
especially when your a guy going into ... the p word...

ITS PUBERTY =D
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:35 pm

AHHHHHH *shuts eyes*
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:37 pm

o_o;
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 am

You really had to say that didnt u, Rag?
Grow up!!! ROFLZ!!!
Back to top Go down
XEvoxThiefX
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
XEvoxThiefX

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:25 am

lmao rag xD
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:21 pm

rofl. o_o;
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 pm

i never got pissed man o.o dam dude geez u exaggerate everything like my fucking mom dam
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:42 pm

its completely normal, everyone does it (even you), you just dont realize it
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 pm

umm okay watever o.o.... i gota do a timeline so ima wait til last min.. this is the last min.... ima wait the last second.... anyways i gota fart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are girls so...so..complicated?   Why are girls so...so..complicated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are girls so...so..complicated?
Page 1 of 1