Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)

Go down 
+4
blaze7734
Shen
GraffleFraff
Alek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Empty
PostSubject: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 am

u know what i meant and here is the post I told u
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:43 pm

You can't see us with a bikini? That's news to me.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:48 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
You can't see us with a bikini? That's news to me.

u know wat I meant Helen...........................
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:58 pm

You know what I don't get is why we frown upon it. Looking at a member of the opposite sex half naked and feeling excited is totally healthy and natural. I don't get why society wants us to feel bad about our natural impulses... as long as we don't act upon them recklessly it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 pm

What u say its true... But most of u girls, when u see us watching a girl on Bikini the first thing that comes to ur Head its: Pervert........

So we cant tell u Perverts if we see u watching half Naked Guys cuz the society itself only made this up for Guys..... or tell me have u met a Pervy girl ever in ur life? o.o
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 pm

I will proudly say I'm a pervert, if all it means is that I enjoy watching half naked men run around. =] I don't really think that boys are more perverted for liking to look at girls in bikinis, but I guess maybe other people do? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Yes actually, we are more perverted. But it is in our nature to be 'more perverted'.

My friend was talking about this a few weeks ago and his mom teaches sex education at the college level. He was talking about how guys are always looking at girls, no matter what. And the first thing that comes to mind is "would i do her?". DONT LIE, YOU KNOW YOU DO THIS. But you see -puts on monocle- , men produce 1000s and 1000s of sperm a day, all through their life. They are basically trying to shove it where ever they can, to get rid of that sperm, because it is still producing at all times of life. Females on the other hand, have all the eggs they are ever going to get, and are more selective about who they let shove their sperm into (pardon the crudeness of that statement). So naturally, men are going to be more 'perverted'. But i think perverted-ness is obviously an opinion based on morality... and girls should be more understanding when their boytoy is staring at the girl with them juicy doubles. -high fives African American acquaintance-
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Shen wrote:
Yes actually, we are more perverted. But it is in our nature to be 'more perverted'.

My friend was talking about this a few weeks ago and his mom teaches sex education at the college level. He was talking about how guys are always looking at girls, no matter what. And the first thing that comes to mind is "would i do her?". DONT LIE, YOU KNOW YOU DO THIS. But you see -puts on monocle- , men produce 1000s and 1000s of sperm a day, all through their life. They are basically trying to shove it where ever they can, to get rid of that sperm, because it is still producing at all times of life. Females on the other hand, have all the eggs they are ever going to get, and are more selective about who they let shove their sperm into (pardon the crudeness of that statement). So naturally, men are going to be more 'perverted'. But i think perverted-ness is obviously an opinion based on morality... and girls should be more understanding when their boytoy is staring at the girl with them juicy doubles. -high fives African American acquaintance-

If I were Jndow I'd Say: This ^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Well, you can't really call it perversion if its a part of their nature. I mean, if they can't control it, you can't really say they are more or less perverted than a girl. When I think of the word pervert, I think of corruption... therefore, anyone just reacting based on how their biology triggers them to react, couldn't be defined as a pervert, at least by my standards.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 pm

haha massive hormone attack is ever so common at my bleeding school <_<
somone always has to make sexual jokes several times over a day ._.;
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 pm

my definition of a pervert: not someone who just makes a few sex jokes, but someone who obviously cant control their testosterone/estrogen, hits on girls/guys constantly, or makes the jokes a little too graphic and too frequent.
i think if girls could be seen topless by guys from the very start, they wouldnt get as excited about it and society wouldnt make such a big deal. it would be just like females seeing males topless today. and alek, YESSSSS pervy(your definition) girls definately exist out there, i know at least half of my friends are. and for us, we (or atleast i) think its a little creepy for one to be just staring at a guy half naked all the time, but your right, its not as bad as if it were a guy staring at a girl. although, i dont really deem it unfair. if guys could see us topless, we would just be giving them a free ticket to a boner..... and what helen said, "as long as we don't act upon them recklessly it should be fine.", well thats the problem, there are so many perverts out there that definately would act recklessly over it if it suddently just happened. guys get more excitement from it then girls do. of corse, this wouldnt all happen if we just didnt hide it in the first place, because then everyone would be used to it like females are with seeing guys
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:07 am

You don't need to be me to say "This"

WIll read all this when I can be bothered

This will be edited.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:41 pm

But if the bikini top was diminished... At the start there would be alot of it, but if we would get used to it over time just like in africa or something where no one gives a shit and the downstairs department would be the happy place again. O_O

@ Larz, we go to an all boys school. Most conversation is based on sex
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:49 pm

<_<;
id probably go insane at an all boys school =.=;
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 pm

I think I would be content at an all boys school.
At an all girls school though.. god help me.
Although, I thought that being at an all boys school, with no girls around there'd be like zero drama, but as it appears, Jando, Kish, and Adrian seem to have as much drama as a co-ed school.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:34 am

From bash.org....

"I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:32 pm

i sent that to helen and angie already kevin, that is probably the only thing ive laughed at that you have sent me... ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Yeah we have drama all over the place. Gay people pretending they're straight when they're obviously gay are a good start :O
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:28 pm

I read bash.org too! Well, actually, I haven't in over a year, but I used to. <33333
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:43 pm

MMMMM i dunno, being at an all boys school might suck just as bad. it would either be that they see you as one of the guys, or you would just get raped.
but an all girls school would just suckkkk, i have to have a mixed population.
and the aussies having equal drama despite that their in a private school = so true
>.>
<.<
i think when it comes down to it, guys are JUST as dramatic as girls. its just about different things.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:48 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
I think I would be content at an all boys school.
At an all girls school though.. god help me.
Although, I thought that being at an all boys school, with no girls around there'd be like zero drama, but as it appears, Jando, Kish, and Adrian seem to have as much drama as a co-ed school.
Not from yoouurrr viewpoint anywaayyyy,. eerrghh i cannot see that going well e_o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Kevintasta wrote:
From bash.org....

"I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up."

Nice saying thar =/
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Zielo wrote:
MMMMM i dunno, being at an all boys school might suck just as bad. it would either be that they see you as one of the guys, or you would just get raped.
but an all girls school would just suckkkk, i have to have a mixed population.
and the aussies having equal drama despite that their in a private school = so true
>.>
<.<
i think when it comes down to it, guys are JUST as dramatic as girls. its just about different things.
Indeed Angie indeed.

Well most guys usually will settle their drama with fisticups so yeah prettyyy violent thar.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 am

mmm fighting for next to no reason <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)   Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Can see us Half Naked and we cant even see Them wit bikini (random disscussion)
Page 1 of 1