Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!   Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:06 am

okey, well, this kinda happened this evening...but i still cant get over it!

After Kumon[tution center]I went to Wavos [shopping center] to buy some stuff for my mum...
and she also told me to go to my cousin's to give her something...
So i went there...and as soon as my second cousins saw me...well...they went crazy...abit literally...
After they'd cooled down...one of them told me that she made a game, just for me...
And wanted me to play it RIGHT NOW!!! they prob wouldnt have let me leave if i said no...so i did what she told me to do...and got me a prize! Very Happy
she got a box for me...and gave me instructions...
the next second...i was rofling!!!
All my relatives who were in her house were just straring at me while i laughed for like a full 10 mins!!!
They kept asking what was so funi so they could laugh with me...but i couldnt...coz it'd prob get me into BIG trouble...

This is wat she said: Sherm akka[sis in my language], since u won the game....U GET TO PUT YOUR HAND INTO THE BOX AND TAKE ANYTHING YOUR HAND TOUCHES FROM MY OWN, HAND-MADE LICKY DICK!!! oh sori...i mean Lucky Dip...
I heard it but didnt pay any attention wen she corrected herself...coz i was already on the floor laughing, holding my sides, coz it hurt so much from laughing!! ROFLZ!!
But i feel bad coz, well, she was just a kid...and she didnt no wat it meant when she said it...but still...ROFLZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!   Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 am

idk if i read it right but...
lulz scammed? Shocked
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!   Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:40 pm

She actually said Licky Dick...but i couldnt tell anyone that...or like i said...BIG TROUBLE!!! Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!   Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 pm

i passed algerbra in 5th grade wen i was in kumon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!   Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:09 am

u went to kumon?!
WOW!!! unbeliveable!
im impressed! Very Happy

sooooooooooooo.........if i went through the records...i'd find a pic with u holding a KIS/ASHR trophy? =P
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!   Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Bot20O wrote:
i passed algerbra in 5th grade wen i was in kumon Very Happy

OOOO 5th grade algebra, im sorry, but... nevermind. The sad thing is my cousins know all the bad words, and still use them and they are like 7 and 8....... LICKY DICKY
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!   Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:35 pm

roflz!

wait... Suspect do they call YOU that?!
wow...they do no quite a bit eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!   Lucky Dip...LMAO!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky Dip...LMAO!!!
Page 1 of 1