Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Empty
PostSubject: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:05 am

INVINCI KAT FTWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 am

HIS A PRODUCT OF THE UNDERWORLD!!!! ROFL

wow this is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:07 am

....thats a fucking miracle....
AND DAWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE =3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:17 am

that is indeed one lucky "lucky" cat
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:06 am

lol i think its odd when people name their cats dog names o-o
but meh, even though lucky sounds pretty general, mostly used for dogs for some reason.

ohh listen to this joke ed told me a while back xD:

A dog suffers from cervical fractures and spinal cord trauma. Hes been shot in the leg once and run over on his tail. He has mange, and his right eye is blind. We call him Lucky.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:09 am

nawwwww..... lol
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:08 pm

lol you posted that ^ at 6:09.

SEX NUMBERRRRR
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 pm

@_@
kittyyy....,-snuggle-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:22 am

Angie must love doing it 69
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:04 am

NO I JUST LIKE POINTING OUT THAT NUMBER WHEN I SEE IT TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 am

the first stage of being addicted, it is.

-looks into Angie's future-
So Jando, what did you see - Angie
umm...well your sex life is good - Jando
My sex life O.O - Angie
You do it 69 like all night - Jando
ROFL SEX NUMBER, wait wut? - Angie
I'm sorry Angie but you keep pointing out the number 69....... - Jando
LOL SEX NUMBER!!!! - Angie
Your gonna be addicted to it in your sex life - Jando
ROFL SEX!!! wait wut? - Angie
Bye Angie, I hoped you learnt something..... - Jando
Hang on Jando, I didn't hear a thing you said - Angie
Your loss - Jando
-Jando walks of into the horizon while Angie continues to eat her taco after while sitting on the bench wondering if she should go to bed. She hasn't been in bed for 2 days.-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:30 am

..............................fail..................................
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:53 pm

..............sauce....................
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 pm

ughhhh i slept the whole dayyyyy TT,TT
from 8am-6:30pm
SOOOOO SLEEPEHHHH -droolsnooze- -~-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:23 am

mm sleep
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:19 pm

what? o-o
but 69 is just double oral >_>
WHATS THE FUN IN THAT?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 am

You give back on what you get o.,o
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:40 am

its not as special O_O
ill tell you when youre older .
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

lol. of course its not as good as anal or vaginal sex o.o there like 10x more intense?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:46 am

its not even better than one sided sex O_O
like.
If bobby gave oral sex to Jill, then she feels that she would be the one getting all the attention, as well as extreme sexual pleasure.
If Jill gave oral sex to bobby, you would get the same result
in both cases, either jill or bobby is being happy that theyre making either jill or bobby feel the pleasure. henceforth they continue.
69ing is when the two are back to front, giving eachother oral. Thats just sex, it would be something that would have no feeling. Thats why its rarely done O_O
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:48 am

exactly! Thats why Angie will be a selfish lover
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:35 am

I NEVER SAID I LIKED DOING IT 69
I AM VIRGIN TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:36 am

awww, good. Coz youre too young O_O
Tell that to Ed. o.o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:38 am

im pretty sure eds gonna remain a virgin until further notice too... TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...   The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fact that it was a kitty, and that the name of the cat was Lucky, got my attention...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next