Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Something id like to rant about...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Something id like to rant about... Empty
PostSubject: Something id like to rant about...   Something id like to rant about... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:24 am

So you guys know 10k Nx cards right? well one of my cousins bought 2 a couple of weeks ago. one for herself and one for her little sister. My cousin used it and got he 10k, normal and spent it on NX clothing.
her little sister used it and got the double nx one, she had 20k nx, SPENT IT ALL ON CLOTHING! a Level 9 beginner who is still in maple island gets 20k nx and spends on clothing. I know their accounts, so i logged in on the little sisters account to check. Woah 0 nx, so quick.. cant believe it. and right now she is level 13 warrior i believe.. such a shame.. 30k of nx in total spend on clothing... they were poor too but i didnt get the chance to show them gachapon and merchanting cause they wouldnt understand it. my cousins are fairly new to maple. The older sister is a level 26 i believe and still needed help on her skills and stat points, they dont know what hidden-steet or gamefaqs is. I whanna see them learn from their errors and ask others instead of bothering me all the time on the computer.

BTW PLEASE dont show my cousin ( NOxideX ) whos in the guild about the site, i dont want them to see this and hate me, ill completely empty this post if you do tell them about the forums and the site. NOxideX is younger then me by 2 years. dont show him the site, he wouldnt understand it. My cousins arnt very good with technology and fixing problems with games and stuff.

The funny thing is, why do i care? i thought i hated nx clothing, oh well, i dont care about the nx card thing anymore cause it happened weeks ago. Guess i just want my cousins to not hate the game, thats all.
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Something id like to rant about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something id like to rant about...   Something id like to rant about... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:56 pm

interesting.
Back to top Go down

Something id like to rant about...
Page 1 of 1