Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 pm

I just recently found out that my cousin (Phillip), he has a cousin and that cousin is CURRYISHOTT !!! The #2 person on Maplestory!! How awesome is that?!?! My cousin could like probably, well... did log into that account! And he isnt some hacker, trust me, lol, he knows almost nothing on computers, just how to play games xP but omgosh, if my cousins cousin is #2, i could prob find out whos FangBlade!! Omgosh this is soo awesome!

Edit: My cousin, Phillip, he said he is going to let me leech off him in Scania, so im making a new character, he has a night lord and aran and a few more characters i forgot that can let me leech off him, and then he said i can make 2 characters, so im making a Bishop and a Chief Bandit, it'll be perfect for using the Bishop to leech off and the Chief Bandit for meso explosion, for extra BOOM

Last edited by Bot20O on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Wow, that is actually pretty cool. What are the odds you would be related to the second highest ranked player in maple? And screw FangBlade, look for Tiger O:
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 pm

LOL i miss tiger O: T^T and i'll ask my cousin if his half brothers know any people on Maplestory named Tiger, right now hes well offline, haha xP
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:38 am

I hate tiger and Fangblade

Chickenpoodl ftw!
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Psh. ShenronBow is the king!
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Well i wouldn't put it like that.......

But you're right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 pm

ugh. always my posts...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Lol, Helen just got shot with the admin laser.

And Jando... youve been clinging to Steve even after he bitched you out and ditched you. I think its time to move on

@Alex: Cool, and you can always buy a ticket back to Bera later on. O: Cause Bera is better than Scania. RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

LOL Angie, and ehh, how much is the ticket? My cousin and i already have a 240 hour plan to lvl up to 200 on Dual Blade, it was carefully laid out so that it's faster to beocme lvl 200 for us ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS   OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMFGOSH HOW AWESOME IS THIS?? Edit: MOAR GOOD NEWS
Page 1 of 1