Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

o.O Really...another class?

Go down 
+3
GraffleFraff
Zielo
Jando
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

o.O Really...another class? Empty
PostSubject: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 am

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:47 am

Jeeezzz another new class? They havnt even finished coming out with the rest of the legend classes yet... unless this actually is a legend class. It dosnt really look like it though judging by the attacks.. Super Body, Finish Attack, and Dark Spear sound like warrior moves, Triple Blow, Dark Chain, Finish Attack, Quad Blow, Death Blow, and Finish Blow all sound like thief attacks, Revive sounds like mage, Lasergun, siege and siege2 sounds like pirate, and Cyclone sounds like bowman. Sigh... GG NEXON
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:35 am

In a Kr Nexon meeting they said there was going to be an EPIC patch in March. DB's were only temp and are why they were released so fast.

I think there releasing all 3 other legends. They also sound like 5th job moves o-o... Dark spear? mmmmm Dark knight > Chaos knight + Dark spear = Smile

Super body sounds like hyper body but super. And finish attack is like final attack. SO WITH THAT! I think a spear class is coming out adjacent to Arans. Fuck...I sold all my spears....and now I have an untradeable one....nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 am

Ugh, they don't need another class. That pq looks pretty fun though.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm

DARN NEXON STOP DOING MOAR CLASSES! D:
(or atleast do it but make them fun ¬¬)

the only thing Im expecting are the Dual Blades and thats it
I don't plan on playing something else then my DW, my Aran, My Evan and the Dual Blade and thats it

WORD! O:<
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:48 pm

I think maple lost all roots from what it use to be =/
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:03 am

I still dont really feel like nor have the time to go back... were evans released yet?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 am

Nah, they get released on the 31st of March. I think its good the there given maple more variety in classes. Having a only 5 (the 5 main ones) gets boring fast. I don't see how people can complain at more content being added. New class? Very Happy New maps? Very Happy New monsters? Very Happy

People who complain at the good stuff are messed up.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Lol. I think it's boring no matter what. Let's face it, it's just not that great a game.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Indeed Helen Indeed.....
But it sure is addicting x-x
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 pm

mmmmmm. Spadow updated and those new earrings give off a 10% hp increase. Thats like 1/6th of a HB. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Meh (still addicted to TF2)
Speaking of MS realated snuff i was thinking of doing some comic creating practice by doing some Maple web comics for basil.
(Some way to start off)

However ummm i cant seem to jump my plot off....any ideas :X
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:15 am

Tell us. Make a thread about it, characters so far and generally synopsis of what you want to do.

For plot. I recommend making up your own or taken 10% from 10 animes you know. Hmm for ideas...

The protagonist needs to find the key to save mankind. Along the way he/she meets a verity of interesting creatures.

Bold words are for you to change. Derp.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:45 am

Jando wrote:
The protagonist needs to find the key to save mankind. Along the way he/she meets a verity of interesting creatures.

You just described Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:42 am

whats the key to save mankind? and interesting creatures can range from humans to goblins to elves to umm cats.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:50 am

Uhm no i was thinking more of a jump off prolouge. I kinda suck at introductions(in every aspect possible)
I have...well ive HAD several plots in mind but i just cant think of a way to start them of

and DERP IS NOT AMUSED.
-throws computers at Jando for questioning its power-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Ash Ketchum needs to find the fire, ice, and lightning orb to save the world of Pokemon. Along the way he, along with his friends, meet a verity of new Pokemon, such as articuno, zapdos, moltres, and lugia.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 pm

And yeah, dont worry Larz, I get that problem too all the time. I get a good story in my head but have no idea how to start it off. After all, a good introduction practially means everything.
Tell us some of the ideas and maybe we can start from there o:
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:18 pm

blaze7734 wrote:

-throws computers at Jando for questioning its power-

HAX!
U STOLE DR. HAX COMPUTAH! O:<
-brings Dr. Hax to trow a PC to Larz-
Win :3
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Scenario 1: (Its rather old and a bit unorigional) The world of maplestory is held together by a sort of singal binary code. This sequence is foundation of all programmed items and if used correctly, the user can access any system that is connected into the game and access its information and control entirely.

The story involves a small guild formed in order to obtain the code. However the only person who actually knows the full potential of the code is the guild's founder, and a handful of Wizet's staff. The guild founder operates with similar to wizet ptograms which enables him to move under Nexons radar. His guild is formed of various high leveld players who are sick of certain aspects of the maple community.(Hackers,scammers,general ignorant people such and such)

The story takes place where the guilds leader finds a way to obtain the code. When he attemots to seize it the Wizet programmers make a last ditch effort to break the code into simple game items, and scatter them into the game.
*(The item appears to be a simple piece of ripped paper and is considerd a non-droppable quest item) It is split into 6 different part.
The story starts of with protagonist finding a piece of the code and begins his mission to discover the location of the hackers guild and make sure they never aquire the entire binary code.

(Goal of Antagonist)
Obtain the binary code, take control over all of maplestory, interface with every connection linked to it and in thoery obtain control over the entire US information banks, account informations, etc etc.

(Goal of Wizet)
To keep the existance of the code as secret as possible, by having their own group of players working in the background without the antagonist's guild knowing.(that group involves the protagonist)

Its the whole COLLECT THE ITEMS, DEFEAT BAD GUY, SAVE WORLD mumbo jumbo so yeah a bit clique, ill upload others later ._.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Intro scene ideas

Waking up from dream

Battle (2 people battling) - Like transformers 1 opening

Just getting right into it.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 pm

hmm.... Interesting Larz.....
but Clasics never get Old, even when they're clasics so DW x3
I like the Idea, but I shalls w8 for the other ones x3
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Bleh, another new class. I stopped caring about new classes after pirates. If you keep making new characters you aren't going to get anywhere in that game. So I could care less, if i still played i would just sit back and hope i get a drop to exploit for twice the normal price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 pm

I like the story idea. IS THE GUILD US
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Scenario 2(Takes place as if MS was a actual living plane)

The Continent of Victoria has become chaotic over the years. The breaking of the majority of the theif tribe from the main Theif branch has caused large scales of revolts and violence. Several Pirates and Warriors have also joined in such activities all over Victoria island breaking their bonds with the Job Masters and using their abilities for their perrsonal gain. With this Dark Guilds(-name still undecided) started to form in order to oppose the main branches of leadership of Victoia island. These acts of violence, terrorism, and rebellion are all done without word of reason. People as individuals gave simple reasons however as a whole the dark guilds never seemed to have a determined goal, but acted in rather random ways.

Many small towns fell over to their control and have been fotced into their harsh leadership and laws. The Dark Guilds informed the Job Masters alone that if they were to make any moves against their territory, they would begin executing random citizens.

The story involves the main protagonist acting under the Omega center in order to discover the purpose of the rebellions and dark guilds and find any sort of way to sabatoge them.

-I have a few twists in mind for this story though not completly thought out-

Mmmmmmmm i think its okay, this is my recent idea so its a bit underdevelopt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o.O Really...another class?   o.O Really...another class? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o.O Really...another class?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next