Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]

Go down 
+3
blaze7734
Ragafa
Jando
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:14 am

Ok, I have a plan on what I'm gonna write. Atm I know that the 2 (Satsu and Katie) work together and hate each other. And tonight she is going out on a date. Which turned horrible wrong.

WARNING: THE CONTENTS IN THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN 100% MADE UP, THERE IS NO RELEVANCE TO ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE, YOUR LIFE OR DOGS LIFE! well...maybe your cat. BUT YOU GET MY POINT!

ITS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jando on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:46 am

ew please dont, just write something normal. We don't want the scribblings of a horny teenager thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:05 am

NO! I WILL DO THIS! And not some just one night thing done in an hr. I'm putting thought into, besides no one hasn't even looked at THE THING IN THE FOREST. So now I'm writing something new. YOUR NOT GONNA GET ME DOWN THIS TIME KISH. Oh sorry that its effecting your cat. Cause what this is about only effects your cat. Everything else is made up. Heck this idea came to me as a walked from my bedroom (aftering finding you lightings name, to the computer to fap about how I knew her name). No her name is not in the story!

BLA BLA BLA -back to writing-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 pm

After 16 pages, or 7000 words. I GIVE YOU IT!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 pm

o_o;
Christ Jando where do you find the time to do this...
And........derp......just.....................derp.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm

o_o"::;";"

derp derp derp derp

p_p'':
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:54 am

not reading that.
Derp
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:26 am

So I put effort into something and no one is gonna bother to read it....thanks you've made feel great.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 am

You're welcome, now stop writing them.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:58 am

-dislikes Kish-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:50 am

Why does nobody find humor of me mocking lars and the fact that every other post he says derp and makes a face out of random letters and punctuation....

Q_Q;'';

derp
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm

My confidence has been shattered. All I am thinking is fuck you all.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Oh dear.
Jando, it's just long. I promise after my practical on Wednesday I'll read it, alright? ;D
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 pm

I DID read it jando...and simply put it...my reaction is.....just.............................derp.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:13 pm

I DID READ IT! O:<

I WASN'T EVEN HERE WHEN U ALL POSTED THIS! O:<

what we are supposed to do is support him ¬¬
even if we don't want to
Mby u can post this in some other site Jndow o-o''
I don't think this forum is "Apropriate" for this kind of "Readings"

ANYWAY! BACK TO THE TOPIC!

I did minded reading it, of course for Reacreational purposes (no not that kind of "Recreation" ¬¬)
Its kewl Jndow u should keep doing this if this is wat u wanna do
but Please.....
don't post it here x-x
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm

I dont even know a proper reaction............derp @___@
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Agreed. Derp.

But seriously, i agree with Alek, don't get mad at us for not reading it, i know i don't speak for everyone, but the only way you can make me read is if i have to do it for school. To me this is just like reading a book. Like Alek said, post this on another site, a site that was maybe intended for fan-fiction or whatever it is. If you put it on a site like that, it will obviously have people that are ready to read what ever you make and can comment on it. If i read this it would be like a chore..
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Agreed with Alek and omar.
Infact, Jando, heres a good site I heard about where you can post kind of stuff like this: http://www.experienceproject.com/index.php
I dont use it myself but it would be a good place to vent things to and post... uh... dirty content to. Theres a section for pretty much everything you want to tell about yourself. Even a dirty section. lol
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 am

Bah! To hell with you all.

Looks like this site doesn't deserve my writing skills. I thought you guys where my FRIENDS! You could of just not read it and said it was good. pfft. -rage leaves-

-comes back-
-gets to work on a new thread-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:25 am

That would be worse because then we would have been lying to you ._.
Your lucky were honest
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 am

So? Better to lie and not hurt someone's feelings then tell the truth and destroy them. Things like competitions and being judge blah blah don't count.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:17 am

I dont know about you but Id much rather the hurtful truth than a good lie. Your going to find out the truth eventually anyway either way, and usually if you lie then find out the truth it hurts much worse than it would have then telling the truth from the start
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 am

If you said my that story was good and you enjoyed it, I would believe you. The only way that would hurt me if you just told that to my face that you lied. Now seriously I can't see you or any one else in these forums doing that.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:22 pm

-feels left apart-
Jndow ur a Jerk ¬¬
I actually recognoized ur effort and ur telling that EVRYONE is not seeing it ¬¬
I hate u
-hates Jndow untill something else happens ¬¬-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 pm

I read it. Its bad.

Enjoy the real truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]   Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satsu and Katie: I am worth it [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next