Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Spring break!

Go down 
+3
Shen
GraffleFraff
Ragafa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Spring break! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well it's actually autumn here, so.... AUTUMN BREAK! WHOO
This may relate to things other than pokemon, maple or whatever the hell Ange and Jando have been talking about for the past 3 weeks.
We've lost touch with Shen and Helen! D:
This is what we get for turning almost every one of our topics into pokemon topics...
sooooooo since the hug forums failed.
Lets make the THEFORUMSAREDEAD topic about how dead this place is and how much Ange hate pokemon =D (okay that first part was a lie... the title anyway, I stand by my decision)

Put your hand up if anyone actually understood that... Yay.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Today I almost got hit by a car. I was trying to walk to the drugstore, and apparently people don't look for pedestrians on major intersections when they turn right at red lights. And to top it off, he honked at me. Sorry for using a crosswalk sir..... Next time I will be sure to make sure you get the ride away when you turn on a redlight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Failllll.... well who knows, maybe there was someone about to give birth in the car or someone was about to die/was really sick. Either that or the guy was just a plain old douche. People do crap like that all the time here
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Shen wrote:
Today I almost got hit by a car. I was trying to walk to the drugstore, and apparently people don't look for pedestrians on major intersections when they turn right at red lights. And to top it off, he honked at me. Sorry for using a crosswalk sir..... Next time I will be sure to make sure you get the ride away when you turn on a redlight.
That's happened to me too. Are you shaken up about it? Good thing they didn't hit you... probably was someone with mad road rage.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:35 am

RAGE!!!!!!!

oh nuuuuuuuuuuuu poor shen!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:33 am

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:36 am

Lol Omar, if you think your experience was bad:

Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:24 am

When I used to hang with Josh, we were getting some FUSHNCHUPS from this new zealand awesomesexstore. ANYWAY... We were walking cross the street while using the crossing lights, happily skipping across with our newfound baby which we were going to devour when we got to Josh's house, when BAM a truck literaly forced us apart, if I didn't pull Josh out of the way (he was skipping with his eyes closed) then I would have lost him.
Pretty painful shit right there
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:58 am

OwO

Darn Kish u guys are kinda Crazy xD lucky u got safe o-o

and LOL at the Ange's 2nd Video xD (DOUBLE POST! O:<)
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 pm

That's why they tell you in drivers ed to just let people with road rage go, and not to mess with them. In my area, some girl was combating someone with road rage, not letting them pass her because he was being reckless and stuff, and he pulled up next to her and shot her in the head. The only way to deal with those kinds of drivers is to get away from them, either speed up, or let them pass you.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Yeah what Helen said o-o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Holy crap. If jando comes on we would have a new record for most people online o.o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 am

lol 11 people on at one time. Epic.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:29 pm

lol Congratz guys we made a new RECORD! x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring break!   Spring break! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring break!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2