Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Ragafa
GraffleFraff
Jando
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Very Happy It comes out worldwide (excluding japan) on the 9th and I've preordered that collectors edition and I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:10 am

I just paid for ffxiii, time to save for ss (SS>HG )
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 am

I just want soulsilver cause of lugia tongue
I kind of like the name heartgold though. it has a nice friendly warm ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 am

I loved my silver version. I even lost it and got a another one. Then I lost that.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:47 am

I wasent into the games yet when gold/silver/crystal came out. i first started playing with fire red. i have gold but i got it from a friend a couple years back and i barely touched it, so the remakes will be pretty much completely new to me. another reason i want soulsilver is because i already have the original gold, and id feel more complete with getting silver tongue
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 am

EW!!!!!!! ANGIE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A POKEMON FREAK!!

Your nothing like me. First game was pokemon red. First pokemon to 100 was charizard at Agatha in Pokemon red in the Elite four.

That was so much fun. Then I got yellow which was epic, then I got blue from my sister and then I got silver, lost it then got another silver then got Crystal then got ruby, then saphire then emerald then got Diamond from America before it came out in Aus and for some reason bought Platnium.

Atm I have only 3 out of all those....the others were either lost or traded in for other games.

I also got Pokemon stadium 1 and 2, that one on gamecube and snap...

I have a dresser (Basically draws to put clothes in) with all these pokemon stickers on ranging from the 1st to 3rd generation. (its like 10 years old) and I had a squirtle doll and still have a charizard doll. Thats basically how freaky I got.

Pokemon4lyfe :3
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Alek, what you can do for your pc controller, is buy a ps2-usb adapter off of ebay for like 3 or 4 dollars and you can use your ps2 controllers on your computer (and if you get a wireless ps2 controller.. it will be wireless)
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Psh jando.... you cant say anything until youve seen my room. And the only reason why i got firered first was because i didnt even have a gameboy back then. the only reason you have those games is because you have access to a paypal account or whatever you use to pre order them and you have the money to get whichever game you want, and i never did so i was always limited. annnndddd i dont even have the consoles for those games. i still say im the bigger pokemon freak o: just having the games dosent necessarily mean you are
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:12 pm

NO! I didn't have a paypal account when I was little. pfft. I bought all those games except diamond in stores in AUS! Thats how freaky I was. I used to fap about pokemon all the time and play it whenever I could. I was a pokemon master till I stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Again.. you had the money to do so, I didnt o:
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:50 pm

I thought more of you Angie. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A POKEMON FREAK! but...not playing the originals........you disappoint me Angie..
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 am

>_> Boy shush, i didnt even HAVE a gameboy back then nor the money.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 am

oh shen, I did that with my computer. Then when I moved I lost it ):
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 am

Zielo wrote:
>_> Boy shush, i didnt even HAVE a gameboy back then nor the money.

DISAPPOINTED!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Shen wrote:
Alek, what you can do for your pc controller, is buy a ps2-usb adapter off of ebay for like 3 or 4 dollars and you can use your ps2 controllers on your computer (and if you get a wireless ps2 controller.. it will be wireless)

Thats what Im planning to do Genious ¬¬ but its kinda better to buy a PC one =P cuz the Drivers sumtimes give u a Pain in the ass x-x -cough-wirelesscard-cough

anyways i just found my PS1 controllers, I might give a call to Mr. Guru of the Games and see what He can do x3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

HOLY SHIT!!! 8 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Its times like these that I'm thankful that I live in the future..I'M GONNA GET THIS GAME BEFORE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!! HAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Yeah I know omgggg. I know what I'll be doing over spring break! Screw beaches, hello console... I've missed you..
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
hello console... I've missed you..

ur gonna have sex wit ur console?

Ouch o=o thats gonna hurt x=x
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Hurt... but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
Yeah I know omgggg. I know what I'll be doing over spring break! Screw beaches, hello console... I've missed you..

After 30 rock of course............ -breathes heavily-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:18 pm

D:!!!!!!! God is cruel. This upcoming monday is labour day (8th of march) so we all get a 3 day weekend. THEN FFXIII COMES OUT THE NEXT DAY!!!!! WHYYYYYYY!

T-T

AND TUESDAY! REALLY! WHY ON A TUESDAY!

-emo's in Alek's corner-

Well atleast I get a 3 day weekend to complete my physics assignment...which is due 2 days after FFXIII release....
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:37 pm

aosiwfnpiquwfbqpweufwe

WHATS WRONG WIT U ! O:<
GET OUT OF MAH CORNER JNDOW! ¬¬
-swings Keybladertar-
-Jndows flyes 9001kms away from the corner-
-Jndow lands on his own emo corner-

There ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 am

I never liked Tuesdays. NEVER. THEY ARE WORSE THAN MONDAYS BECAUSE ITS JUST A LAGGING DAY AFTER THE START OF THE WEEK TO MAKE THE WEEK SEEM LONGER. SGFJVDFBHDFHBQDFBHDFB
Plus I just have a bad history with Tuesdays
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 am

Tuesdays with morrie!

My least favorite day is thursday, partially because of my schedule in school on that day, and partially because its just one day away from the best day of the week. Also, its always cloudy in georgia on thursdays...
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:09 am

Tuesdays at school are awesome. I just hate how I have to live through homework with FFXIII distracting me till the weekend.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 am

Shen wrote:
GraffleFraff wrote:

After 30 rock of course............ -breathes heavily-

Of course! I haven't forgotten!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!  FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!! FINAL FANTASY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next