Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Revolt of the Archers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Revolt of the Archers Empty
PostSubject: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 am

Like maple? like reading? Then I have the best web book for you to read!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3289406/1/Revolt_of_the_Archers
^^^^^^^^LINK^^^^^^^^^^^
I stumbled across this last xmas and read it while I was on holiday and BAH!!! Its so epic that I'm gonna read it again.

Heres the 1st scene if your to lazy to click the link.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure you want to take the path of the bowman?” Athena Pierce eyed the young, dark-haired boy standing in front of her, eagerly.

“Yeah.” He nodded fervently, literally bouncing on the balls of his feet.

“It’s not going to be easy, you know.” Her knowing eyes rested on him for a moment. “The skills of a bowman are much more difficult to master than those of the other classes. You’ll have to work extremely hard if you want to reach your ultimate goal.”

“Yeah, yeah. I know.” he spluttered impatiently.

She raised an eyebrow. He’ll go to pieces, this one. But at least he’s got determination. “Very well.” she sighed. “Please give me your hand.”

He quickly held out his sweaty palm. She curled her fingers around his and murmured a few lines of ancient text, as she’d done so many times before. There was a brilliant but small flash of golden light, and the mark of the archer was then imprinted on the young boy’s palm.

“Use your gift wisely.” she admonished him.

He ran out without another word, no doubt to get his hands on his first bow and some arrows. Her knowing eyes followed him balefully. Somehow, something didn’t rest easily with her.

Whenever something didn’t rest easily with the founder of Henesys, something was really wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 pm

That was actually really good... and i dont read fan ficts often, if any. it was written well and they described how maple can look in real-life very clearly
i wanna see the second part ;-;
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm

....click the link? Also I advice to print them out. (take it to word then print (you may take out all the useless stuff)) Because reading something off a screen is bad for your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:33 pm

no jando, i already clicked the link and read the entire thing. only, it sounds like there should be a continuation to it. is there?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm

I don't know why I bother sometimes.....
Revolt of the Archers Sigh10
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 pm

SHUT UP
-clicks link-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Bleh
fail angie just fail!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 am

hehe you're talking to me =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolt of the Archers   Revolt of the Archers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolt of the Archers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Talent Center :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: