Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth

Go down 
+3
GraffleFraff
Bot20O
Jando
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Chapter 5 - Is it over?

Jando woke up, his body ached. He saw all his clothes in a mess all over the room. An arm crossed his stomach, feeling the gentle skin on the passing arm. "Morning sleepyhead" Ami was next to Jando watching him. Jando sighed. "Feeling better?" Ami got and her exposed skin made Jando blush. She grabbed her bathrobe the was on the fall in a heap. She wrapped it around herself. "You were quite the animal last night Jando, I thought after that battle you would of been tired?" Jando couldn't remember a thing. All he remembered was the seven words Manon said before he faded into the afterlife "My Sister will be after you now" Ami left the room.

He was in Leafre still. Noticing the sun shining through the open roof warming the room some to a degree. The wooden walls keeping the room somehow cool even though it was summer. Jando saw his spear glistening in the sunlight feeling the aura of it swirl within it. His red surfboard was beside it, he may not be able to see it glisten like the spear but he did feel its power. Jando got up, feeling the warmness of the bed leave him, to leave him some what cold. He slid the boxers on that was sitting on the chair and popped in the blue-line shirt that was in heap next his blue rivers boots. Jando was worried. He was scared. Who was Manon's Sister? He though if it was the Leviathan but those just started to appear in Leafre. He thought it could be Griffey bit it was impossible. Griffey was a bird. Jando noticed the Heroic Pentagon the laid sitting on the fall next to his Dark Battle Road. Shining in power. He picked it feeling how fragile it was. He put it in his inventory and went outside. Leaving his clothes in his room.

The sun struck Jando's eyes, making them water as he tried to block the suns gaze with his arm. There was a immediate stir in Leafre. Everyone looked at him in fear, awe or jealously. "Finally your awake, I see Ami's healing powers did that trick" Omar stood there in his bunny costume. Even though it was summer and really hot he didn't mind wearing something that would make a normal man sweat like Niagra falls. Omar pull the Bunny head gear off and had a smirk on his face. "You lucky bastard, Jando" Omar patted him on his back. "Come on lets go back to Henesys. Get a beer and talk about plans for GPQ, how does that sound?" Omar said making it out he was trying to cover up something. Jando still was frowning. He couldn't get those seven words out if his mind. A sudden realization came to Jando "Where’s Helen and Kish!" Jando's eyes lit up and gave Omar a bit of a shock. "There still unconscious Jando, I'm sorry." Omar's face was grim. He pulled his arm of Jando's shoulder and walked ahead.

Jando ran into the room where Kish and Helen were. Ami's was there supervising as Kevin performed a powerful healing spell "Shhhh" Ami had he index finger to her lip. Jando saw the to two helplessly lying there. If only he was there sooner. Jando went back to the room he slept in to retrieve his stuff. "hmmp" Kevin smirked. "what?" Ami said in annoyance. "Your pretty smart Ami, not only did sleeping with him heal his injury's but his less stress. I'm glad he woke up with you beside him and not me in this room trying to heal him up. He would of tore right through me." Kevin said in a stern voice. "He was really tense when i worked on him. Something uneasy upset his body, making healing difficult." Kevin continued his healing spell on Kish. "I better go talk to him" Ami left the room.

Alex and Lars were outside arguing for some reason about guitars. Omar joined the conversation. "What I think is my violin owns your Baldetar." Alex was crushed and turned away from Omar in sadness. Lars smirked and turned towards Omar but his smirk didn't last as Omar's news wasn't all that good. "Jando is in a pretty gloomy mood. Something was on his mind. I don't know what. But something is troubling him." Omar said with grim face. "Damn what does it take for Jando to be happy? He defeats someone stronger than him, saves Helen and Kish's life then gets laid. BAH!" Lars said in what seemed jealousy. "Lol Lars" Lars facepalmed himself and walked away, leaving Omar with the sobbing Alex.

Jando entered the room to find all his stuff there. He quickly got changed. He needed to become stronger, he got lucky with Manon. How would he be able to do another Furious Crushing Dragon again? That was the first time he used it in battle. It took a toll on his body, his muscle felt tired and sore. He thought a warm up training session would fix it. Jando grabbed the red surfboard and put it in its resting place on his back. The sheath the pole arm were reunited. Jando went to pick up the spear. Feeling its power as his arm got closer. He stopped his arm. "Damn" Jando whispered to himself in anger. "DAMN!!!!" Jando roared thumping his fists into the ground causing the whole town to shake. Jando begun to cry. Now on all fours. He was so angry, he failed himself. He couldn't protect Kish or Helen. He barely was able to defeat Manon. Jando needed to become stronger. He pulled two vicious hammers from his inventory. Pulled himself up and grabbed the fairfrozen. He merged the Hammers power into the spear. Jando grabbed to Dark scrolls from his bag and begun the scrolling ritual.

Angie who was with Ed felt the ground shake and was nearly thrown of her chair, making her draw a massive line on her piece of artwork. She swore in anger. "STUPID JANDO" Angie threw her pencil the ground. The pencil shattered as it made contact. Ed ignored her and continues to read a script for an upcoming production the Showa town was making. It was called "A noob and his sword". Ed wanted the main part and became like detached to the real world to become this noob that was going to make him a star. Angie left the hotel room to go yell at Jando. Angie didn't know Jando caused the little earthquake but she just felt like yelling at someone. Angie walked across leafre seeing all the Pro's sitting there and talking, noobs begging for mesos and random 3rd jobbers looking for leech. She ignored and stored her anger. She was going to give Jando a belting.

Jando drew the first dark scroll and warped it around the spear. The spear gave a shrill of excitement; it didn't fear the chance of it being destroyed. Jando was in a trance, all he wanted was to become stronger. He didn't even notice that he had both scroll around the spear. Jando spoke the words of enchantment and activated the scrolls. There was an eerie energy in the air. The spear started glow as the reaction between it and the scrolls start. Jando stood holding the spear and watched.

Angie saw Ami who was heading towards Jando and hers room. “Hey Ami, how’s Jando doing?” “His up, but something doesn’t feel right about him”. They stood just outside of the house. “I’m worried Angie” Angie’s anger for wanting to yell at Jando subsided. She thought it was a good idea at first to try and cheer him up, but Ami’s words made the Jando wasn’t feeling right. What was she to do now? There was a bright flash of Dark purple energy, which came out of where Jando was sweeping the entire town. Most people had left Leafre because of Jando’s battle with Manon and a lot of weird stuff had happen when Jando got back. More left as things got weirder. Leafre now mainly consisted of people from the Guild Infromal or Formal. The flash subsided and Ami and Angie were shocked. They both entered the house with a panic. Feeling a inhumane power. They saw Jando with his spear, which was hovering just above his hand. Jando was still in the trance, staring at the spear.

As the eerie energy left it made the rest of the people leave. The pro’s went to skeles to train, the leechers went to the fm to try and find sellers there and noobs followed a meso path to the ship that was left by a passing warrior who was bored. No one was in Leafre except the few people from Informal and Formal. They were all worried about Kish and Helen, and more concerned about Jando. How could someone have so much power? They wanted answers.
Omar ran towards Jando’s Hotel room worried sick on what that energy was. Lars was with him and so was Alex. More guild members gather around the room. Kevin peered out of window, lost interested and focused on healing Kish and Helen. He knew he wasn’t far off now.

Last edited by Jando on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 am

It's not spamming though
It's called something else, and last time I checked, it wasn't one of the rules.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:12 am

i dont care what its called, its aggravating and all the same to me. just stop doing it
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 am

Zielo wrote:
i dont care what its called, its aggravating and all the same to me. just stop doing it

come again?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:39 pm

jando im going to lock this topic if you start doing it >.>
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 pm

i will admit kish is right about one thing i was looking over some of my last topic and i have very bad grammer/ spelling i will try to improve in the future
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Zielo wrote:
jando im going to lock this topic if you start doing it >.>

OT: YAY KISH WON!!!!
-throws streamers in air-

EDIT: I have enough time tonight (3 assignments I want to get done) I will do some of chapter 6
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 am

Thanks ed Very Happy
It's good practise for essays (which you'd be doing ALOT in a short alloted time scan) and you'd probably be rushing them anyway. So it's just a good trait to even practise over internet chat. D: if that made sense
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 am

Ragafa wrote:
Thanks ed Very Happy
It's good practise for essays (which you'd be doing ALOT in a short alloted time scan) and you'd probably be rushing them anyway. So it's just a good trait to even practise over internet chat. D: if that made sense

Basically revise, then get someone else to revise, then leave it for a while (1hr - 24hrs) and come back to it and revise it again. That way you get a feel on how you write and you will pick up on mistakes. This helps you perform better when you have to do essays for end of year exams or something.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 am

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS HERE!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 am

Also here is a updated chapter guide
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 am

Come on! Finish book one already >=O
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 am

....fine! but i'll do it later
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:56 am

holidays are in two weeks bru Razz
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:01 am

Ragafa wrote:
holidays are in two weeks bru Razz

Book one will be completed before the school holidays....I hope
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 am

COFFEE in two weeks bru Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth   Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jando and the 7 energies of Sagaroth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2