Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

So helen and I were talking....

Go down 
+5
Shen
blaze7734
Jando
GraffleFraff
Ragafa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

I just improvised an entire story, it may be a little weird, but imagine i was saying this around a campfire;
telling mi storeh of teh teemz thet pesst

Helen says:
*yeah basically, there are like 0 AM past 80
*there are none of my BL
*I'm the only one in our guild
*depressing f4
*I feel like I have no one to exchange stories with
Kish ~ Echoed -~- Sick; want to stay home D= says:
*stories?
*like...?
*So there I was
*Neck and Neck with a Kent
*I looked at his eyes
*He looked at mine
*I threw the first hit
*a carefully aimed Cold beam
*HIT
*He became enraged
*and his red fur began to stand on end
Helen says:
*EXACTLY LIKE THAT
Kish ~ Echoed -~- Sick; want to stay home D= says:
*The Kent's eyes burned just like its element
*I teleported towards him
*He threw he spear at me
*but missed since I teleported out of the way JUST in time
*I teleported behind him and began charging my Ice Strike
*when he turned around and stomped me down his his front legs
*I was trapped under his legs
*He pulled another long spear from his endless sheath
*and prepared to strike it through my head
*I reached for my wand, it was an inch too far
*I was defenseless
*I could see nothing
*I had lost...
*The Kent Seemed to Hesitate
*but I realised he had been frozen
*because behind the powerful kent
*stood Graffle; impaling the kent with her wand
*she teleported past
*grabbed my wand
*and Charged her Blizzard spell
*the Kent, worried for his own life threw me to the side and began charging towards Graffle
*I was too weak to get up, but I saw Graffle strike the Spell from the heavens straight into the Kent's head
*The Kent had died
*...Like that?
Helen says:
*you are an incredible story teller, I didn't even want to interrupt
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 am

The day started anew. Jando sat up with a figure kneeling beside his bed. "Where am I?" He muttered blindly.
"I've never seen such power, man." The figure focused, and Jando saw his good friend Kish beside him. He glared around the room, the sun shined through a great window at the foot of the bed, he stood up, but fell to his knees. Kish put his arm around him. "You should rest more, we took you to Henesys after we found you. We thought you would never wake up!"
Jando stood weakly, "what happened to everyone at Leafre?" Jando returned to his bed, seeing his weapons and armour sitting on a chair nearby.
"They're all fine, Ami and Kevin saved so many lives that day... But you're the true hero Jando..." Jando looked up at Kish, he saw something in his hands, it sparkled in the sun.
"That's good to know, can I ask something?" Jando hesitated as Kish flinched, he turned towards Jando and sat on a chair he pulled from a table, and nodded. "What's that in your hands?"
"I'm not sure, I found it in my pocket after I woke up, Helen told me I should keep it to remind me that Kents are never to reliable." The two laughed, until a sound came from the door, Ange and Ed appeared at the doorway.
Ange seemed enraged, "Don't ever do that again!" She glomped Jando as tears ran past her cheeks. "We were so worried... We imagined the worst..."
Ed walked in, Kish stood up. Nodding to his presence; and put on his hat to prepare to leave. "Where are you going, Kish?" Jando muttered, before Kish had a chance to close the door.
"I need to get something, I'll be right back. Stay with Ed and Ange; they’ll help you get up." He closed the door without a goodbye.
Jando noticed that Ange and Ed were looking down, Ed muttered "Kish has changed... Jando." Jando stared at Ange in a spiralling confusion. "Ever since Manon.... He's seemed...." Ed kicked the floor during his hesitation, "He's snapping at people now, making comments. He never did that before..."
Ange stood up from the hug, "you know... It could just be a phase."
"Doubt it."
"I still think he's fine, he just must have gotten a bit of a problem with Helen or something. They're such good friend... I've never seen her cry before, now that I think about it... He just walked away without a care for Helen. Perhaps you are right."
Jando stood up from the bed, and slid on his shirt, "I'll talk to Helen, I want to find out about this..." He tied his bandana around his head.
"Just don't use too much energy, you need to prepare for your Fourth-Job Ceremony." Jando blinked, he had forgotten he was ready for the Fourth-Job Ceremony. He had killed Manon and he was ready to become a Dark Knight! He jumped with a step of glee as he quickly treaded to Helen's house.

"I just don’t know Alek... My mind is racing and I'm not sure what's going on..." Kish asked, spinning his beer glass nervously. Alek patted him on the back harshly, and shared a meek smile with Kish.
"People have been talking about you, Kish. They say you've changed... Become unruly. Why is this happening, my friend?" He brushed Kish's shoulder gently.
"I'm not sure, ever since Manon... I've just been feeling weaker and more frustrated with every passing day." He turned to Alek. Who was still smiling. Kish attempted, but felt shame from the smile. "I made Helen cry yesterday... I don't even know how it happened... Or what I said. But I did, and I hate myself for it."
"It's okay, my friend. But Helen is in peace now, I saw her the hour before my arrival." Kish stared into Alek's eyes. He was looking down and playing with his fingers that moved with a certain figit "She wants to know what she did wrong, why you had to make such a remark. I would have brought it to you earlier, but my mind sometimes escaped me."
"I'm not sure myself, Alek. I want to visit her, make her feel better. But I don't know what I'll do if I see her again."
"See her again, tonight even, it's not too late. She wants to see you anyway, so go to her." He pulled Kish's hat and plonked it onto his head. "Now get out, I must begin preparing for Jando's celebration. Goodbye my friend!" Kish left without a word once more. Alek looked at the door in confusion, but continued preparing anyway.

Jando stared at the door frame. He tried to read the sign under the sheek moonlight, it read "H+K= OUR HOUSE" He laughed, "They're the best roommates I've ever met... Never seen them fight before." He began knocking on the door. It was open simultaneously with the second knock, Helen peered out. Her eyes red and her mouth quivering. "Hey Helen, is Kish here?" She stared coldly at him, but noticed it was her friend and opened the door from ajar to completely open. Jando tread through the door and flicked the light on. Helen grabbed his hand and flicked the light back off, not looking at Jando at all. In confusion of the darkness, he stumbled over but luckily fell onto the couch.
Helen stared at Jando and slowly sat down. "What do you want?!"
Jando was confused, "You just invited me in to ask me that? What's wrong Helen?" Helen sighed and clicked on the light. Jando tried to speak but was interrupted. "Did Kish give you the stone?"
"What stone?"
"The stone I told him to give you."
"Didn't you tell him to keep that for a souvenir?"
"No, I didn't" There was a scream from the outside, Jando and Helen glimpsed each other and knew who it was, "Ange..." They cried in unison.

The two ran outside. They saw Ange lying on the floor, tears strumming her cheeks and a bright light coming from behind her. A hand ripped from the light and as hard as she tried to thrash away, the hand pulled her to the light. Screams were heard until they eventually burned out. A figure walked from the light as it faded. He stood with his hands by his sides and his cloak blew in the wind. He closed his eyes and raised one of his hands. A static of electricity pulled from his body and pulled a yellow ball of electricity from his chest. Helen gasped loudly as the ball formed the shape of a yellow spear in the figure's hands. A smile crossed his face as he began to talk.
"It's time Jando... You will NEVER become a Dark Knight!" He pulled a book from his backpack, and began to chant. "Genesis." The light grew once more, blinding Jando and Helen as they could no longer see the figure.
"Kish, what are you doing?" Helen screamed, "How are you able to use Genesis, when you're an Ice and Lightning mage?!"
Kish appeared behind Helen and whispered into her ear; "Isn't it obvious? That stone held Manon's power... I now hold the power of Manon with my own..." He began to laugh and swung his spear. The spear made contact with Helen's back and she was propelled towards the Genesis, that was beaming down in front of them.

Jando turned around to meet with Kish, he had no weapons but a small fruit knife he kept in his back pocket. Before he could do anything he saw Kish stand simply in front of him, Jando was frozen with fear. No armour, no items and no weapons... Kish collapsed his spear and smiled at Jando, he turned, putting on his hat and began walking in the other direction. Jando began running towards him, but felt a cold presence behind him. He slowly glanced over his shoulder and stared at the monster reaching out to grab him. Elquines was reaching from the Genesis and everything seemed to slow down. His cold finger pressed around Jando, not hard as to cause pain, but to bring him to the Genesis, almost like saving him from Kish.
Jando closed his eyes. He had failed.
There was nothing left. Kish would destroy it all.
But he understood Manon's final words now; "My Sister will be after you" was in fact true, but had used his closest friend as a puppet.
"I can't kill Kish..."

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:58 am

....sorry kish....but umm like? I've planned like the whole next 8 chapters or something O.O If you think Griffey will be it and then we can move on? Nah it goes on. What I am writing now is more of a prequel on how Jando obtained his power. Then it gets into the main storyline. Heres the thing. People can continue on with this one but I'm going to write another thread and continue on with mine. I have my own ideas and I want to show them to you all. I'm sorry that I talk your story. I will ask again.

Anyway now thats over and I read your part 5......wow your such a better writer then me Bleh Loved it. Nice use of emotion. I will definitely use this piece of writing to help improve my skills. (like how you wrote it, to give it more a feel effect)

JANDO AWAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 am

Kish u were sopposed to talk to Helen not almost-kill her -.-;;
xD
and...

OMFG O_O
Thats freagging great!! F5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:17 am

!!!!
Kish, no! I thought we agreed genesis was lame, I can't believe you would betray me and use it, especially against me! REMEMBER YOUR I/L ROOTS.
Just kidding, I know you're under some sort of spell. But that was fantastic, I loved it. Really intense, like I can't see what's coming next!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 am

The stone was controlling me to think Genesis was cool! D=
So now everyone is thrown into an immerse dimension where they are completely outnumbered by monsters and demons while Kish is terrorising the free world...

This is where we part Jando >_>
You make your continuation and i'll do mine.

Tojás Elárulás is what I shall call it ;D
Hungarian <3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:44 am

but but.....my plot doesn't include this. Part 5 is out o.o

EDIT: BAH!! fine i'll give it a go.

EDIT 2: BAH!!! I go to into my storyline when i continue on your story. I can't continue on that. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 pm

I say that you aussies are one of the best writers i ever seen on the face of the well i havnt read a lot of books but like your stories are the best stories i ever read in like ever!

Man, You guys are great!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm

-cough-
-kiss up-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 pm

-licks ange-
Lick up
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 pm

POINT PROVEN
-spits on kish-
spit up
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Why cant girls spit very well? >_>
-hug-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

lol this isnt the hug forums
and i dunno, why can most guys spit better than girls? o_O
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:36 pm

It will forever be a mystery
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Meow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So helen and I were talking....   So helen and I were talking.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So helen and I were talking....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2