Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Tips and Tricks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OwensBack
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
OwensBack

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Alright...
Ellos to all my old Guildies(and hi to all the new ones that I dunno)
This thread's just some tips for "pwning Ergoth's ass"(That I got from the guild Relentles, 23rd on the rock)
Anyways, on topic.

Make sure that you have at least 1 Sin/Dit in your party with Dark Sight AND Maxed Haste, 1 Lvl 30 or Below Character,Lvl 17+ Tele, and a Party strong enough to kill Ergoth. Extra helpful traits may include: Good Memory(Stg 1 mostly), Good Jump Quest skills(Stg 2-4)
Experince with an actual completed GPQ, and a(n) Arch Mage/Bishop is extremely useful for Ergoth(Will Explain later)

Stage 1.

When you're in stage 1, you should just have 2 people on either side, and the rest in the middle(Most prefered not talking, not moving) Have your mini map off, and talk in guild/party chat. The 2 people that you decide to go, should have a good memory, and partly experinced in that stage.(I suggest the person with the best memory take the Left side)

Stage 2.

Alright.. Grats on moving past something that took you about 20 minutes(It takes me 3)
Next up is the 3 Jump Quests.
For the 3 jump quests, Go directly right, nearest portal.Once you get to the top, you hit the spear looking thing until a spear is dropped(Jump+pickup button to loot) Use this Longius(Forgot name) Spear to Unlock the gate. Go to the Upper left portal(Or was it right?), there are 4 places you can put the spear. The far right is where the Tele mage comes. First Right is about memory(Again) Drop a meso to signal that that's the platform that can tele you up when you press up. The closest 1 on the left is the haste one, you must have maxed haste in order to do it. Last one on the left is the easiest. Just simply climb the ropes, and jump off to land on the small platform. After reaching the top, you drop the spears.
For the Dark Sight Spear, have someone kill the roomful of golems until an etc item that looks like gold keys drop
Drop that infront of the top right portal(Or was it left?) And the room shall open) But Once the thief tells you to go, a mage should tele right until he/she finds some ruins. Whack(normal attack) it until the box breaks. Some rusty keys should drop. Give those to the thief, who should use darksight to pass the monsters. Drop the key in front of the door, and go inside. Hit the longuis spear, loot it, and Make sure to use Dark Sight again
*too lazy to type rest*
Thank you all Very Happy

Last edited by OwensBack on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OwensBack
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
OwensBack

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 pm

For the Am/Bish, when you finally get to Ergoth, have the bish/am press up at a pillar with a missing piece at the bottom of it(Once the doors open)
This will tele you onto a paltform left-upright of ergoth. The bishop/am needs to have mg on, and he/she teles into the spike wal till he/she is at the end(Spike wall does around 1k dmg) Use his/her ultimate(Genesis, Meteo, or Blizzard)
It will hit ergoth. This process will take around 30-45 mins and waste a lot of pots, but it's a good way
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 pm

or you can use that method with a few other mages while a nasty badass DK is smashing away by hand and a speedy marksman is sniping every now and again

use both methods and you have something thats like 10-30 minutes ;D
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:34 am

umm......mages are noobs when it comes to bossing..... Me thrashing 2 statues at once and Shen randomly dealing 200k ever once in a while gets the job done in next to no time.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:52 am

Jando thrashing 2 statues at once, Shen randomly dealing 200k ever once in a while and the I/L Blizzing from the top = epic

think about it ;D
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:31 am

Back to top Go down
OwensBack
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
OwensBack

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:49 am

Ehh... At least get a hero.

PS Once I had 8 Ams/Bishes do that thing, I ended almost dcing Very Happy(Took like 5 mins)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:54 am

Lol we don't really need any more attacking classes. I can solo efficiently. -points for having over a 5k damage range with ciders- (thats like 17 - 22k crushers)

Even though the main people who do gpq knoq all the things you wrote. It will be really really useful for noobs who have no idea what gpq is or are stuck on some part.

GG for making this Owen as we never thought of doing one. o.o

And yay on you and your priest. We need a priest that can has great surviving abilities, good dispel abilities with some heal and hs as bonus. Kev fails most times.....don'tcha love poison deaths?
Back to top Go down
OwensBack
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
OwensBack

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:33 am

Ehh My priest wont be joining you, sorry Mad (Got get yer own pots! Very Happy)
Reason being that I cant really go on till like December/other holidays O_o

PS. Wow.. just noticed that there are like.. barely any full guides to gpq O_o I'll post the rest of it up later
Back to top Go down
OwensBack
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
OwensBack

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 am

Alright... so where was I?

Hmm Stg 3, congrats on making it this far :]
Warning: Let the leader of the pq go first, and kill all the wraith-like things, so he can have an easier time to clear.
Select 1 person to go collect the 4 700 yr old Jr Necki Wine(Or something like that). The room is located on the top Left Side (You get the wine from hititng boxes). Have around the rest of your party(Or 1-2 good jq-ers) to go into the top right portal(Same as getting wine, cept with a jq). Usually, the leader will tell you where to drop which item.
You will get 7 tries to get it right, for each wrong try, 2 wraith things will spawn. Make sure your low lvled/low hped players are high up on the 2 ropes. If you manage to fail 7 times, around 8 wraiths will spawn and the code will reset.
(Screwing around tip: If you drop your items, others cant loot it)

Stg 4.
There are 4 entrances in stg 4. 1,2,3, and 4.
In entrance 1, you will need to kill 9 golems and retrieve 9 signs of evil(Or w/e they're called) Drop it on the right side door. Complete the jump quest, and hit open the box. Loot the pants go go to the right portal.(Wait)
Entrance 2 is just another jump quest(Must be getting good at this, eh?) Have a person with good jumping abilities go in. When you reach the top, hit the box, loot the shoes, and go out at the right (>>) door.
Entrance 3 is for lvl 30 and below ONLY Have your lvl 30- kill all the devil slimes, get all the signs of evil, and drop at the top right door. You need to complete a jq, (Yes another 1) get to the top left, hit the box, loot the top, exit through the right (>>) exit.
Entrace 4 is for MAXED KEEN EYES(Hermit/NL) OR ARCHERS(3rd job+) ONLY
Kill the gargoyle at the top, and them finish off all the jr gargoyles. get 8 signs of evil and drop it in front of the door(Right 1 >>). Next room, you tele by pressing up on the holes, till you get to the top, hit the box, get the crown and exit right portal. After you have gathered all the 4 items, drop it in front of a pile of bones.(Near the right gate)
Stg should be cleared.
Last stg(Whoo!)
Have all the low-lvled people press up at the cracked pillar base(I'll get a pic)
Beat up ergoth and prepare for bonus.

~BONUS~
this is what you gpq for besides gp.
You spawn into the center of the room, there are I believe, around 15-20 boxes. Each may have the chance to give you a 20/30 skill book(Not the expensive ones, like Genesis 30 or Maple Warrior 20/30) or 60% scrolls, bad part is... you can get 60% def too.

Have Fun "Pwning Ergoth's Ass"

Last edited by OwensBack on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OwensBack
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
OwensBack

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks
Page 1 of 1