Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Holy crap..

Go down 
+3
blaze7734
RagnarZ
XRagnarZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XRagnarZ
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Never knew you guys made a whole new guild. And how long have i been? Was wondering why that forum link always takes me to some world of warcraft guild/clan
Wait... I still got my other account.... MAybe i should've checked if my old account was still there. Well no need to go on this account anymore. Now i feel bad for making a I will never use...
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Yay my original account! By the way, the reason i was gone is because my friend dragged me into this private server. I played it and it was fun at first. But when i played that private server, i realized. Hero seems to do more damage than Dark Knight. That makes me want to make a crusader. Now the private server is so boring and i will never play a private server again. How i found this forum is from Jando on msn. Which is pretty lucky. I guess ive been away from global maple for too long now. Since when was Shen lvl 107.. Im scared to check all of your levels. Im guessing your all over level 100 now.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:09 pm

nah im still hanging lazily the the low 70s but right now...
OMGWTFLMAODAIRYQUEENLOLOMGBBBQ????? RAAAAAAGGGZZZZZZZZZZZ
WE THOUGHT YOU DIED (not really but) DUUUDDDE =P
havent heard anything from you since forever =p
Wanna come back to the guild, its liveley and big as ever 70SLOTS o_O
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 pm

im the only one that has gained the serious levels (ive been leeching). at least your back on the forum, it would be great if you came back to gms, just give one of us a whisper and we will add you into the guild.

let this be a lesson kids

private servers = stupid. whats the point of playing the game if everybody is equally good as everybody else. that why eveyrbody always comes back to real maplestory in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:59 pm

ra...ra..... -speechless-
RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZ
WHERE HAVE YOU..
NO
WAIT
I KNOW WHERE YOUVE BEEN...
BUTBUT
-shoves guild wiki in face- SEEEEEEEE IT EVEN SAYS YOUVE DISSAPEARED
http://guildinformal.webs.com/apps/wiki/ragz
WB BUDDY =DDDDDDDDDDD
and yes i agree, private servers are evil. i tried one out with jando but my only purpose was to try every class out and see what i liked, wich i have accomplished and now and am done with. its not home compaired to the real maple. theres no good guildie friends to talk to, the people are retarded, and its where all the scammers and hackers go after they get banned. everyone is the same and the smegas are ten times as worse. you grind in basically the same place all the time, the fm.
ANYWAY

HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED WHILE YOU WERE GONE:::

-we disbanded sandbox and remade into Oblivious (yes, the same name as the one one) and ragafa was the new leader. (i dont remember if you were here for this)

-kish failed and Oblivious didnt turn out as planned, so we remade into Informal.

-the new Informal guild was pretty guiet for a while. but now shen got rich from buying mesos off sites and got 70 slots plus leech. so, the guild is pretty active as hell now. were almost TOO talkative, you might say x]

-as you already noticed, shen lvld like crazy. he got leech since lvl 85

-i realized my old DK, Zielo2 (lvl 75), was a failure, so i remade into a sin and named it just Zielo (lvl 51) (finally remembered my bday code and deledet my old spearman Zielo to get the name)

-i also became an admin on the forums and remade EVERYTHINGGGGGG. all of the little images (the little color coded slimes that tell you if theres a new post, the little tiny monster icons at the top, etc) , the overall colors of everything, added new smilies, the new topic and catagory pics, etc etc

-me and larz made the new banner (he designed, i colored)

-we got a chatbox and new website (but you probly already noticed that) www.GuildInformal.webs.com

-kish also quit his mage for a while and is currently working on a page (lvl 52)

-kevtasta aka bluspy aka kev came back

- we got tons of new people

-jando isnt considered to be a maple addict anymore. he doesnt play as often as he used to

-alex aka bot200 aka bot left the guild and forums. it started a bit of an uproar but we all kind of decided we didnt like him very much. see his thread "Later guys..." in sandbox for more information.

- maple now has a new family system in wich you can now have a jr and a sr. if the person you had added as a jr lvls, you get rep points wich can be used for things like x2exp and drop, teleporting to someone in your family, etc

- maple has a new job, pirates (dont remember if you were here for this)

- maple is comming out with a whole 5 new classes, called Cygnus Knights. they are basically revamps of the current 5 classes. they are Dawn Warrior (a mix of the warriors), Blaze Wizard (like a f/p mage), Wind Archer (archer), Night Walker (sin), and Thunder Breaker (brawler). for more info: http://maplestory.nexon.net/cygnus_knights/Default.aspx

- THAT IS ALL I CAN THINK OF

Last edited by Zielo on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 am

TOO MUCH TALKING! TOO LAZY TO READ IT ALL!

This screenshot explains everything.
http://tinyurl.com/kevintasta-pics-screenshot-013
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:08 am

i....hate....you.....
the sad thing is, you told me you were gonna do this T_T
i realized what it was after i clicked it
-cries-
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 am

lol, okay im done
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:50 am

DAM UUUU
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 am

GREY WALL
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Woah i feel special...(cause of the wiki thing) I was here for most of that stuff that Angie mentioned... Hmm maybe my friend's brother would let me leech off him.... stupid 92% and 10 pots left..
ehh nvm...
That topic about bot leaving was unpleasant... I dislike bot.

Holy crap.. Downlo10\

OWNAGE DOWNLOAD SPEED XD
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:23 am

yeah, that was kind of why we let him go T_T
(ok, pretty much all of us stalked him and begged for him to come back for a hour, minus shen)
-cough-
but i guess to be honest... i was only doing it to be nice... =/
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:34 am

he was pretty close to me D=
But he just changed too much...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:39 am

yeah we all used to be pretty good friends with him. i wouldnt have wanted him to go if he didht change =/

brightside: ATLEAST I WONT HAVE TO PAY HIM BACK ANYMORE
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:19 pm

-is still sad panda-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:33 pm

im not sad panda for him leaving... im sad panda for him changing :<
none of that would have happend if he didnt get so obnoxious over the months..
ANYWAYYYY
WHO WANTS A KISH-KABOB? -stabs kish-

Last edited by Zielo on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Holy crap.. Kebab
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm

what? O_O
kabob?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy crap.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy crap..   Holy crap.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy crap..
Page 1 of 1