Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

GPQ, what do you think about it?

Go down 
3 posters

How do you feel about doing GPQs?
I like it for the fun of doing it
GPQ, what do you think about it? Nfpvot1086%GPQ, what do you think about it? Nfpvot12
 86% [ 6 ]
I dont like it because we dont get anywhere
GPQ, what do you think about it? Nfpvot1014%GPQ, what do you think about it? Nfpvot12
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

GPQ, what do you think about it? Empty
PostSubject: GPQ, what do you think about it?   GPQ, what do you think about it? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Honestly, all in all, im not so fond of GPQing. the only reason i do it is because i know you guys like it. If you noticed the last few times ive been letting other people lead it because then its not so stressful. i mean right now, we cant beat ergoth so the only real reason you would want to do it is because you geniunly enjoy doing it. SO vote above. i want to know how you guys feel about gpqing. maybe later when we get some higher levels we can get farther but right now.. just answer above plocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: GPQ, what do you think about it?   GPQ, what do you think about it? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

I dunno... i think we can do it now. you got like 20 lvls since we last did it, and we have a new lvl 127 guy and a few others. and i slightly understand it better now...
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: GPQ, what do you think about it?   GPQ, what do you think about it? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:31 am

Zielo wrote:
I dunno... i think we can do it now. you got like 20 lvls since we last did it, and we have a new lvl 127 guy and a few others. and i slightly understand it better now...

SHUT UP......... anyways, the 127 dude is pretty.. stubborn i guess is the right word. a lot of high levels that arent in guilds are like that. they just have their mind on leveling, he might agree to do it but a 127 priest wont get us that far. if we want to get anywhere in ergoths hp we need a cheif bandit. and still, i don't like leading them unless its nessicarry, so until we get the appropriate levels, ill let you guys get the experience in leading them. i know jando rag lars and kevin are capable, and angie if you read a guide about it just to brush it up you can lead it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: GPQ, what do you think about it?   GPQ, what do you think about it? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Ive lead to the 3rd or 4th room with experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPQ, what do you think about it?   GPQ, what do you think about it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPQ, what do you think about it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: General :: Guild Events-
Jump to: