Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Does anyone want to start up the armory again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Does anyone want to start up the armory again? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Does anyone want to start up the armory again? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 am

I know its quick money when you sell the items you get from drops, but if we all pitch in i think we can really build it up to a point where it is useful for some low budget, but more loyal members. And i can try to keep track of what people deposite so if you ever want to quit or want your items back for good i can arrange that. But does anybody think its a worthy enough project to start or do you think it will flop like the last one? GIMME YO OPINIONS?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Does anyone want to start up the armory again? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 pm

hmm... why not, i guess we can give it a go o.o
I WANNA BE TREASURER

another thing we need to dig up from the dead is the pics gallery, we havnt used that in AGESSSSS. is it possible to put a pic gallery on the forums?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Does anyone want to start up the armory again? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 am

Zielo wrote:
I WANNA BE TREASURER

another thing we need to dig up from the dead is the pics gallery, we havnt used that in AGESSSSS. is it possible to put a pic gallery on the forums?

well its possible you can be the treasurer but the pic gallery thing, i think it would be easier if i made it on another site. i still think i remember the information for the old oblivious site which we can use still and it has all the old picture. www.guildoblivious.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Does anyone want to start up the armory again? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:42 am

i have ALOT of old screenshots that i can put up o-o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Does anyone want to start up the armory again? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 am

Shen wrote:
Zielo wrote:
I WANNA BE TREASURER

well its possible you can be the treasurer but the pic gallery thing, i think it would be easier if i made it on another site. i still think i remember the information for the old oblivious site which we can use still and it has all the old picture. www.guildoblivious.webs.com

That website looks dead =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to start up the armory again?   Does anyone want to start up the armory again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to start up the armory again?
Page 1 of 1