Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

New Topic Pictures =P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

New Topic Pictures =P Empty
PostSubject: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 am

Since i could never really understand and tell the difference between the forum topic pictures, i changed them to little slime pictures i made. it will make it easeier since when i changed the forums, for some reason you couldnt tell when you had a new topic or post. so i made the slimes so it will be easier to see. it will take a while getting used to, but it shouldnt be too hard. just look for the little blue slime for a new post.

New Topic Pictures =P NFPtopics
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:17 pm

THOSE ARE AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:19 pm

=P tyty
i made the slimes, the microscopic pictures at the top, the new vote bar, and i edited and re-colorized some of the catagory pictures myself. and i made the TV for the vidios section ._.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 am

Angie
Made
Awesome
Zwesome
Images
Now
Go to bed
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 am

But i just woke up... T^T
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 am

wait umm ok?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:11 am

:f3:
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 am

wha o-o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:47 am

F3 =P
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:47 pm

err im gonna be tweaking with the forums colors a bit, so the topic and catagory pictures backgrounds arnt gonna match. ill fix that later.
but yeah, if your on while im doing it, just ignore ._.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm

is that better? or make it lighter, darker, redder, oranger, different color, change it back whatever? (and yes i know the pic backgrounds dont match. im changing it later so its not so much trouble to have to keep re-doing it every time i tweak around with the colors) ill change them when i get the colors right and when you guys find it fitting. so if you have any suggestions, say it now before i make the pic backgrounds match again
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 am

Zielo wrote:
is that better? or make it lighter, darker, redder, oranger, different color, change it back whatever? (and yes i know the pic backgrounds dont match. im changing it later so its not so much trouble to have to keep re-doing it every time i tweak around with the colors) ill change them when i get the colors right and when you guys find it fitting. so if you have any suggestions, say it now before i make the pic backgrounds match again

howza bout you make the pictures have a clear background so they match with any color
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:19 pm

i have no idea how x_x
i cant get some of those off of maple wiki or any other site because i made and edited some myself. (like the tv with icarus, the green harp, JM, the old guy, etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Topic Pictures =P   New Topic Pictures =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Topic Pictures =P
Page 1 of 1