Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

MapleDare~ >'B3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:21 pm

o.o Me and jando and another friend came up with this game. Its basically just a game of truth or dare, except you pick dare the majority of the time. Why? Because truth is boring. What are you gonna ask?
"Is it true Tanya asked Dillan to the prom saturday night? TOTALLY -girly squeal-".
So you see my point.
ANYWAY
Here are some good dares we did:
I dare you to....
-Go up to a completely random person and tell them you love them. It works great if its a low level beginner because they will not yet be used to the game and how people generally act, and thell think your serious. I was dared to do this and the guy i told that to kept trading me and following me after o_o (and dw ed if your reading this, it was just a dare. :3)
-Go to [insert random populated area here] and spam "DROPPING ILBIS@@@@@@@@..." and walk around undil you get a decent group of people following you. We tried this and even used a smega. Great results. Another added way is to wait when you get enough people, stop, drop a snail shell, and fake dc (log out).
-Go to populated place (ch1 henesys suggested) , make a huge meso trail and let all the noobs follow you, and at the end use a summoning bag and watch them all perish. 83
-Go to HHG1, spam "GIVING HELP TO RANDOM LOW LVL", and when a noob asks you for help, trade them, give them a snail shell, and say "its the answer to all". then cc o-o
-Go to random populated place and spam some really embarassing line. Simple, but gets good laughs.
-Dare a high lvl (did this to jando) to go to HHG and beg for mesos like a noob, TO a noob. This actually worked and he got 1k. f3
-Dare a high lvl (preferably atleast 50+) to go to the KPQ area and spam 'J>PQ'. Great because most everyone knows the level limit for kpq is 30. Even greater if you actually get a party. If you do, play along and cc with them.
-Follow someone around like a pet. Do whatever they tell you to. Then, just when they think they can get you to do whatever they want, say "Fawk this im out", and cc.
-Go up to a completely random person and tell them "OMG ITS ME, DO YOU REMEMBER? FROM WAYYYY BACK THEN. WHY DID YOU DELETE ME!!!! WE WERE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS" and then start rambeling on about the good times you had. (but never actually did). Act as if you really knew the person. Great when the person actually says they remember you, cause then you know their lying xD Even greater if they beg for your forgiveness.
-Go up to someone and ask them a random question about a completely different RPG game (or just any other game for that matter). Examples: How do i get neopoints?--How can i get to the blacksmiths shop?--Where is professor oak? I dont think he gave me my starter yet.
-Start making your pet talk and see if anyone actually thinks its really talking. I was the victim of this one when i was a noob TT_TT Someone made their black pig talk and i think i was talking to it for about an hour. I was so excited that i went out and got nx just so i could get a pet and talk to it. Then i got a white tiger and eventually realized after about lvling it 15 times, they dont actually talk. I later named it Jup Jup after the pig who got me TT_TT (fail)

WELL this is about all i can come up with atm. Maybe more later o-o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:00 pm

LAWL ANGIE. Also heres the smega effect....
MapleDare~ >'B3 Maple021
MapleDare~ >'B3 Maple019
MapleDare~ >'B3 Maple020
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:26 pm

You two are insane @_@
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:26 pm

MapleDare~ >'B3 MapleDare

And i didnt even get defamed once.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Thats ebil <_<
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:36 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 am

neber said i was good
-buahahahaha-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:27 am

I like your nx ange O_O
I wish i had good nx T_T
but i dont wanna get rid of my rebel hair T~T
wait, i want paw ;D
i like what paw looks like.
But its using a lvl 80 hat TT~TT
can anyone suggest what can go with the red rebel hair, rugged shirt, sky blue jeans and red male 2? ;D

And good tricks guys, i would be there and all.... but dad took my net again o.o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:40 pm

REBEL HAIR FTW =P
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 am

WOOTTTT REBEL HAIR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MapleDare~ >'B3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MapleDare~ >'B3   MapleDare~ >'B3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MapleDare~ >'B3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: General :: Guild Events-
Jump to: