Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-

Go down 
+2
XxCamiE235xX
Jando
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Jobint10
ugh. The dates of those mondays are bad because

1st June: to soon
8th June: Public holiday
15th: Camp
22nd: Work experience

So i need to make it
29th:1st monday of school holidays.

Wish me luck
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:50 am

take my advice, it works really well for me.
I have that problem that i get distracted alot, and never finish my work O-O
so what i do is im ALWAYS distracted, but i can still work.
Its just how i roll >_>
music blasting, door closed, constant screaming at family when theyre walking past X_X
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 am

-puts on glasses-
hm he has a point. im pretty much the same. if you have basically everything that distracts you going on, your more focused on trying to get the work done. its easier then the opposite of trying to do everything you can to study, but then you get distraced by the littlest things. kinda like reversed psycology..... when your trying hard to study, the mind wanders and you start looking at and thinking about other things no one else usually notices, and its hard to focus on the bigger picture. when its vice versa, everything around you is destracting and your mind is overwelmed, and now your looking for more detailed things such as words in a book. i suggest listening to long lasting music such as muse or tool. also, its good to clean up and vaccume around first so you dont get destracted by a wandering dust bunny or random item on the floor. studying in the dark may be bad for your eyes, but again can make you focus on it more by straining to see the words; making you comprehend it more. one more thing... dont get too comfortable. studdying in bed will only make you want to fall asleep. do it on the table or floor, or somewhere you wouldnt simply get too lazy and tired. eating fruits or vegies before studying also helps.

...............maybe i SHOULD become a therapist........... o_O;
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 am

thatz good advice(if that was one...)
which website/book did u copy paste that from? Razz

and yea i get distracted too...music ALWAYS playing in the background, even when im not there to listen to it...
i think im the one raising all the electricity bills... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:47 am

.....i just came up with that myself.... o__o

...what? i have my smartastic moments :<
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 am

... Do NOT tell me you found Tool from Freaking GH4 X_X
I will... Kill you if you say yes...
I bet Muse too...
GH ruins everything X_X
I was having sex with CD's BEFORE THAT STUPID GAME CAME OUT
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 am

wtf is gh4? x_x
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:20 am

-bearhugs-
Guitar hero world tour ;D
Now that you know... Did you? >_>
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 am

Yey gh4 <3 xD. Well I got the Maths (lol angie) tomorrow and I got an whopping 4hrs to study for it at home tomoz morning. (6am > 10am). So I should get my goal of A+!!!! Then i got Advance programming/web deign/Science the next day. O.O also my keybouard and mouse works on my ps3 Very Happy So im like SPEM CHAT!!!!!!!! O can write orly fast and I'm like weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Also kish what day is it today? rofl.......(o.o wtf?) What I meant is umm.... thanks for the advice? It was orly helpful? idk... something about pie? meh ima go sleep now..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 am

Jandor wrote:
DO YOU KNOW HOW TOUGH IT IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CANT DO ANYTHING BUT STUDY???? ITS FUCKEN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHY I AM ON MY PS3 AND BEING ON THE FORUMS AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN FUCK OFF!!!!

Jandor wrote:
Yey gh4 <3 xD. Well I got the Maths (lol angie) tomorrow and I got an whopping 4hrs to study for it at home tomoz morning. (6am > 10am). So I should get my goal of A+!!!! Then i got Advance programming/web deign/Science the next day. O.O also my keybouard and mouse works on my ps3 So im like SPEM CHAT!!!!!!!! O can write orly fast and I'm like weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Also kish what day is it today? rofl.......(o.o wtf?) What I meant is umm.... thanks for the advice? It was orly helpful? idk... something about pie? meh ima go sleep now..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*cough*jandosPMSing*cough*
also ITS PRONOUNCED MATH NOT MATHS DX

and lol i havnt even played gh4, only gh3. or have i....? meh idk i dont keep track. they all seem the same to me. but anyway, no i didnt get tool or muse off of either of the guitar heros. i didnt even know guitar hero had em.

.....and what were you doing with CD's again.... ._.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:22 pm

im a guitar hero noob. i tried to last as long as i could until the fad died down to get it since people were getting obsessed with it. i bought world tour like 4 months ago.. i dont see how people can get obsessed with it.. its not as fun as i thought it would be. (no i dont suck at it). and yeah music blasting is the best way to go when studying. but i rarely get distracted. my only problem is studying and remembering things that arent on the test and forgetting the things that are. its not helpful to know that mice evolved from elephants when i need to answer an essay question on carbon dating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 pm

yeah, same here o-o i tried it a few times, im pretty noob, but not bad. its only really fun if your playing it with friends. otherwise it just gets boring, theres not as much excitement.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Jandor wrote:
DO YOU KNOW HOW TOUGH IT IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CANT DO ANYTHING BUT STUDY???? ITS FUCKEN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHY I AM ON MY PS3 AND BEING ON THE FORUMS AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN FUCK OFF!!!!

Yes..........it physically hurts eventually
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Oh yes guitar hero....im a flat out fail at that game 0% hand eye coordination with that danm plastic guitar >_<
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:37 am

I just got bored and kept playing songs i really love o-o
and well... Yeah, I can finish all the hard songs with 4 stars X_X
except sam annoys me... She does it on expert T_T
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 am

-back-
yea Im back...........?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:24 am

i dont think you took a single day off rofl.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:15 am

Well it turned out good since I didnt go on maple and thats the main thing I wanted to avoid. And I did need breaks from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:02 am

kay then thats good. i could see why not going on maple would be a main goal x.x
the forums arnt as bad unless someone -coughsher- spams mass amounts and takes you over an hour to read/reply everything o-o
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 am

hehe

sori bout that...but i was bored and hyper then...
but not anymore...i dont re-awaken (lmao new word) any dead topic jus coz i want to...*ahem* Razz
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 am

rofl yea. -goes back to science study-
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:08 am

-goes back to being sick-

hold on! i already am!!!
*ahh-choo*
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 am

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWINE FLU RUN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:11 am

actually...it might be...

-cough (i've got)
-Sneezing (i've got ALOT)
-Body ache (worser then the sneeze)

what else?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:13 am

swine flu is like the normal flu but maxed o-o
youd have alot of vomiting and basically wouldnt be able to do anything
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:15 am

actually vomitting is for kids only...

adult and stuff have something else...
i forgot what it is...

-calls up friend to ask what it is-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-   JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOB INTERVIEWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -goes insane-
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: