Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

To: The Kevins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

To: The Kevins Empty
PostSubject: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:02 am

It's already weird that you guys have the same name.

Even weirder that your birthdays are like two days apart.

BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU. (Even though, I'm pretty sure Omar's Kevin doesn't check the forums anymore). Sorry Recon Kevin, the forums say your birthday was on Saturday so this is belated. =X

What'd you get? Did you party? Details please!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:11 pm

HAPPY BURTHDAYZORZ! Very Happy

I'm also intrigued on what you got for presents, Recz. o:

I just know that I'm guetting Dark Souls for PC 2 days before my Birthday. Dam, can't wait for that date. TwT
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Alek, omg, that is a long wait. By the time you get that game, summer will be over and I will have started a new semester. You probably will be in college too! Holy crap, how are you going to do it?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Pfft, I'm Alek!
I'll figure out a way to do my stuff. ^^ There is always a way. Also, you worry too much Wink Things aren't as hard as they look. I'll give you that college is going to have some more work than High School, but I'm not the type of person to stress things out and you know that for a fact. Razz
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 pm

I meant how are you going to wait that long, not necessarily play while you're in school. But I'm glad you don't have any anxiety about going to college. =]
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:30 pm

HAH, I DO CHECK THE FORUMS OCCASIONALLY HELEN.

IM JUST A CREEPY STALKER.

Nah but I probably should check more. I keep forgetting over the course of like 3 days and then I just feel awkward coming back after it's been too long.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/unanswered_email (<- perfectly analogous)

ANYWAY, THANKS.

Also, Happy Birthday to Kevin (the other one)
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks Helen and Alek!

Present-wise, I got a bunch of money for college, and then I went to Dave and Busters for a whole day, which got me enough tickets for Mario Party 9, which I traded into Gamestop for my KH: DDD pre-order.

It was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 pm

@Helen: Pfft, There is plenty of stuff to do while I wait -coughSkyrimcough-

@Kev: OBJECTION! -points finger Phoenix Style- THAT IMAGE IS CONTRADICTORY! The Aunt's letter said that She was helping His uncle to suicide, which She achieved by piercing a crossbow bolt through his flesh mounting on a horse wearing a full set of knight armor, yet, in the end of the story the aunt claims (And looks like recently) the motor of their car blew a fuse and sprayed burning roach guts all over him. TOTALLY OFF TOPIC COMMENT. Smile
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Well now that you've broken the seal you can keep up and visit us all the time. And I resent being compared to relatives.

Recon Kevin, your birthday sounds awesome! But I hope you like... being 18 and all... bought a lottery ticket or something. I remember I was the most excited to vote because 2008 was a big year for elections. 2012 is another big year too, I hope you register.

Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Quote :
Nah but I probably should check more. I keep forgetting over the course of like 3 days and then I just feel awkward coming back after it's been too long.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/unanswered_email (<- perfectly analogous)

That's exactly how I felt a lot of times, lol. I'd just forget and then it'd end up being too long. But then I realized; its better to post then to not post at all. (in most circumstances) and to just keep in touch with everyone. We'd rather hear from you once a month than to never hear from you again.

ANYWAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KEVINS. Lol, the Kevin Conspiracy. Its almost like the whole Lincoln-Kennedy Conspiracy.

I can't wait until im 18. Still set on that job at Petco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: The Kevins   To: The Kevins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To: The Kevins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: