Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Zak Run

Go down 
+2
Shen
GraffleFraff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Zak Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Zak Run   Zak Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've run into a problem where I need the ACB skill book, but pretty much no one sells it and it only drops from zakum. Recon has a similar problem for TT. I think we could do it but we'd need the following requirements.

- All members must be at least level 50, but preferred 110 since that's how high you need to be to hit the arms without missing. Even if they're a little bit below though they can be helpful.
- All members have to have completed the zakum prequests, and they need to have at least one eye of fire in their inventory.
- Minimum one 140+ character (my boyfriend is a 141 cannon master, and by the time we've actually organized this whole thing he'll probably be even higher. He plays too much.)
- (optional but highly recommended) Bishop/priest with max dispel. I don't think any of us have one so I'd have to hire one.

If we can do it then we will be able to get chaos zakum helmets for everyone and TT for Recon and ACB for me! Pots would be expensive but I think it'd be fun if we could get it done as a guild. If not, it'd be an experience.

If you're interested just speak up and if at least 3 other people (besides myself and Bryan) are interested we can set a date. I'd like to state firmly though that you should only show interest if you're really interested. If you don't want to do it because it's 1. too much trouble, 2. you think you'll computer will lag out, 3. too much money, that's totally fine. I really don't want another situation where 4 people show up on time and we end up not going because one person who said they were coming doesn't show up.

It won't hurt my feelings if no one is up for this, I just need that dumb skill book and I thought I'd ask. If it doesn't work out as a guild I'll just network myself into a run group, no big deal.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Zak Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zak Run   Zak Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 am

I remember I couldn't wait for college too, and after three years I want out so bad. Although, I much prefer being in college than in high school. I guess it's human nature to just want to get on with your life.

I love the game-play and the story line for Kingdom Hearts. I think where they lack is that sometimes they follow too closely to the disney movies story line, and that can make the game boring since you've seen most of those disney movies prior, and it's a bit of a wait to the game specific story line. While I love those games, I know a lot of people who don't. Get the DS and be friends with me!

The last change MS made that I was on for was that they completely changed NLC. So, no more JQ to get to windraidens or CWK, no BF or HH, no clock tower, and the main map of NLC is really ugly looking. Something about aliens, iunno. And they added something called nebulites which can add additional stats to your weapon. It's dumb and confusing.

Vet tech or vet assistant! If Snookie can get a degree as a vet assistant Angie, you totes could too, you're way smarter than her. I hope you keep art as a hobby though! I think something in biology could get you into doing research with animals?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Zak Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zak Run   Zak Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 am

Snookie............? I suddenly dont want to be one anymore.

Nah, but really. I need to do a little more research and learn the difference between a vet tech and a vet assistant. I know that a vet tech is pretty much the equivalent to a nurse, and they do all of the dirty work. Clean cages, care for the animals, take temperatures, restrain the animal, do most of the handling, etc. Im not quite sure what a vet assistant does yet. If its right in between a vet and a vet tech, then hell yes I think I'd rather be that. Vet is too hard and vet tech sounds... kinda gross and I wouldnt be putting any of my actual knowledge to use.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Zak Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zak Run   Zak Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

I have no idea either. By the name I assumed vet techs work with technology and probably do tests or something. You've got a long time to figure it out, so no worries.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Zak Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zak Run   Zak Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

hate....sculpture class....so much ( ಠ益ಠ)
hum so much talk about school and college bluh, im honestly starting to rethinking how i should be approaching my education nowadays .-.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Zak Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zak Run   Zak Run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm

How do you mean? Like how else would you approach it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zak Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zak Run   Zak Run - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zak Run
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: General :: Guild Events-
Jump to: