Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?

Go down 
+5
GraffleFraff
BillyFTW
Zielo
blaze7734
Shen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What days are good for you this week?
Tuesday
ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Nfpvot1019%ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Nfpvot12
 19% [ 3 ]
Wednesday
ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Nfpvot1031%ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Nfpvot12
 31% [ 5 ]
Thursday
ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Nfpvot1038%ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Nfpvot12
 38% [ 6 ]
Friday
ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Nfpvot1012%ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Nfpvot12
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Who: aowiefmsdf
What: REUNITE
Where: Channel 5 Hennesys BERA
When: Thursday January 26th 8PM-10PM (7-9 angie/alek)

See you guys then, again ill remind you guys to confirm a few hours before the event so we know we are all good.

Last edited by Shen on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Everyone d'ced by the time I logged off, and I didn't even get to see the main screen before I dc'ed
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Maybe we should postpone the official event until we're sure nexon has worked out all the kinks?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I got kind of pissed yesterday...

We managed to go and pay for a while, having lots (and I mean LOTS) of lag the whole time.
In the end, Kev and I managed to reach lvl 110 on Galicia, and just when we were about to take the lvl 110 SS turns out that Nexon decided to go into maintenance...

EFF YOUUUUU! Anyways, we enjoyed the x3 Times EXP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 pm

How about we all get on omgpop instead of maple while its still unstable? We could do that on a weekday too.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm up for it o:

Plenty of games to play there ^^
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 am

Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Thennnnn lets all plan to get on tomorrow at 9PM EST for just an hour? Just check back to the forum a few minutes before 9 and ill post a link of the room we are in. Does anyone have any conflicts with that time?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 pm

I do. I'm supposed to meet up with my friends tomorrow at 6 but I'll be with them a few hours. It's pretty unlikely that I'll make it back in time. But to be honest, I'm really busy this week, and couldn't really make an event until Saturday, so if this day and time-slot works well for everyone else I don't mind missing.

I wish you guys didn't have school. My afternoons are so clear compared to my evenings.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 am

GraffleFraff wrote:
I do. I'm supposed to meet up with my friends tomorrow at 6 but I'll be with them a few hours. It's pretty unlikely that I'll make it back in time. But to be honest, I'm really busy this week, and couldn't really make an event until Saturday, so if this day and time-slot works well for everyone else I don't mind missing.

I wish you guys didn't have school. My afternoons are so clear compared to my evenings.

im free tommorow afternoon and all day friday
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 pm

I might not be able to make it, I just started school this week and I alredy have to do qute the ammount of work, so I guess I'll come if I'm done with what I have to do today.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Yeah i got a lot of homework today anyways, so lets just wait until sunday, i guess the whole idea of doing another reunion during the week is never going to work.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Agreed. Let's wait for sunday.

Also, is anyone else having a holyday on Monday? Because I am. Smile Mabye I can hop in with someone in whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:33 am

eh okay but anyone up for Saturday at all?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:54 am

Bahhhh sorry for the random absence. My laptop wasnt working for a while so I had to use my dads computer, and I forgot my password on the forums because I changed it when all of Jandos crap was going on, so I couldnt get on. My dads computer doesnt have maple anyways.

So.... what exactly are we doing then.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 am

Lol, Sunday works for me.

This is a lot more like "let's make plans to meet up on MS on this specific date," than it is a guild reunion now. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just think it's funny.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:36 pm

I can do stuff on Saturday. Very Happy

Free day for me. Aything you has planned, Larz? @-@
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Yeah, I'm just going to stick with Sunday from now on, we all have different schedules, if you guys want to meet up another day that's cool with me obviously. But the "official" meet ups I'm just going to stick with Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Sundays should usually work for me.
Most of my Saturdays will be busy
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm free for early sunday (up to 4 pm gmt)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?   ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER-OTHER GUILD REUNION?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3