Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

It's the 7th!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 am

It's Omar's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! One more year and you're legal! How exciting!

17 is the best. You're going to love it.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEADER!

Hope you enjoy the day like a bawse. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:22 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BARFDAY

Ew... im next for both birthday and the age of 17.

Enjoy this fun-filled action-packed video:

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks guys

Lol angie that video made me feel like a giant pervert.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:54 pm

My brother loves that song and thinks it's funny to sing it at family functions. Grandma was not happy last year.
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Haahhhh I actually laughed at Helens post.

Im actually surprised you haven't seen it before, Omar. Its been around for a while. I feel like this video should be a subject on teen psychology lol
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 am

I think after i stopped playing maplestory and being so involved with the internet im left out on all the youtube videos.. But lol yeah seriously, im taking psychology now and i could totally see how you could use that video to find out, for lack of a better word, dirty, someone is

Random thought: Are we still having that reunion during winter break that we talked about once? Im sure i could kevin to join in, even though he doesnt use the forums anymore. We don't have to gpq but we can just mess around and see all the updates and christmas stuff. (if they still have that christmas town from like 3 years ago that they keep using, nexon is the laziest game developer ever)
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:43 am

I still want to. I was about to ask what day you all go on winter break. Angie's birthday is on the 19th, which is the same day as my last final. I could do that day, but I know Angie might be busy being a birthday girl and such. But anytime that week? I just want to decorate a Christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:53 am

I get off on the 23rd this year... don't ask me why, but how about christmas eve? or i could try to do it the week of the 19th if you all have plans then, i doubt i will be studying anyways
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:57 am

AHAHAHAHAHA, is it wrong to be laughing at your miserable school schedule! Shit son, that leaves no time for Christmas shopping.

Yeah, I can guarantee I can't do Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. I can do after? I'm pretty sure Christmas town goes on for at least a week after. Spring semester doesn't start again for me until the 9th of January, so I have all that time.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:47 am

Lol, I'm up for it since this Friday. :3 HOORAY! Also, New semester starts January 30th @-@ Talk about a winter break ;D
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Lol Omar, thats terrible.

My first day of break is the 21st. I should be free any day really, not too sure about Christmas Eve or Day, but maybe. Just scheduled some day and im sure I can work around it. I dont have any plans in particular, just winging it like every other holiday break.

I actually enjoy having school on my birthday. I get to see more people than I would on a weekend and more people tell me happy birthday. :3 I guess that comes from never having a real party, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's the 7th!   Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the 7th!    It's the 7th!   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the 7th!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: