Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

RIP Steve Jobs

Go down 
+2
Zielo
DarkRecon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

RIP Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: RIP Steve Jobs   RIP Steve Jobs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Yeah so Steve jobs is dead. discuss
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

RIP Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve Jobs   RIP Steve Jobs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:04 pm

I feel bad for his actual death, but was never a fan of apple so much. The only apple thing I've ever owned was my ipod that I have yet to update since I got it.
I hate Macs too.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

RIP Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve Jobs   RIP Steve Jobs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 pm

I am also not an apple fan, but I think he did a lot for technology, and for music. It's sad that he died at such a young age, but he will be respected and remembered for a very long time. I really have nothing more to add. I feel like there's been an overwhelming amount of death this year. =/
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

RIP Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve Jobs   RIP Steve Jobs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:51 am

I could see him being in highschool textbooks several years from now.

Yeah, too many deaths..
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

RIP Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve Jobs   RIP Steve Jobs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah I'm also not an apple fan, but he was one of the most influential men of our time, like helen said he changed the music industry, and art industry, and brought everyone on the same playing field so people that did not have expensive software and equipment could still be able to produce professional quality material. Also if you read some of his quotes, they really hit you hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

RIP Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve Jobs   RIP Steve Jobs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 am

We ended up talking about him in our Project class, it ended up in some weird conversations :S
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

RIP Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve Jobs   RIP Steve Jobs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:40 am

Yeah, not a huge fan of Macs and st00f, but the guy surely knew how to invate, I mean, just look at the iPhone/iPod Touch, without that thing there wouldn't be as much competition from Android regarding the OS and the Touch thingies.

RIP Mr. Steve! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Steve Jobs   RIP Steve Jobs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Steve Jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: