Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Guild Nostalgia Videos

Go down 
+2
Zielo
GraffleFraff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Guild Nostalgia Videos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Nostalgia Videos   Guild Nostalgia Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Do you ever go on the guildinformal youtube channel and just rewatch all of our old videos? This one is my all time favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2aPMsZoQqI&feature=BFa&list=FL2-zOXkDeWUrt0rPH3MjFrw&lf=mh_lolz

Share your favorites and the memories that went along with them! For the Egg Song MMV, I remember I'd only been in the guild for like 3 days, and I decided the best way for me to wiggle my way into your clan was to join your events, even if I wasn't very talkative in chat. So I did, and it was extremely awkward, considering I had no clue what an MMV was or why we were doing it. Then we did a jq race to the top of the pet jq, and Angie won.

For the second MMV I was in, the Campfire song, I remember there was this kid that was ruining our screen shots, so it took over an hour to get rid of him, find a channel and a map, wait for Omar/Kevin to return from dinner before we finally did anything. I also remember my friend Manny sending out two smegas pledging his undying love for me in the middle of it, but no one noticed but me.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Guild Nostalgia Videos   Guild Nostalgia Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:45 pm

hey shen + alek :3
I actually really want to do the reunion but I definitely can't for the next 2 or 3 weeks....jam packed with tests and exams. :/
what's good alek?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Guild Nostalgia Videos   Guild Nostalgia Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Changing the topic of the thread to random stuff is good, Billy. Razz

I don't have any exams yet, in fact, I don't even have to go to school until the 30th Very Happy
SUPER HAPPY FACE! Smile))))
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Guild Nostalgia Videos   Guild Nostalgia Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Loool lucky. I just want to get this semester over with...because my semester 2 is chills. Smile waay less work than now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Nostalgia Videos   Guild Nostalgia Videos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Nostalgia Videos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2