Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

I didn't actually see this coming...

Go down 
+3
Zielo
Alek
Ragafa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 am

First topic message reminder :

They made a new version of Robot unicorn attack. HARHARHAR

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-heavy-metal-twitchy-online-game.html
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Yeah, it's impossible to completely quit it. I just mean I quit having it in my everyday routine. I don't come on every day anymore, and if I do I don't spend nearly as much time. I just got tired of the effect of whenever I got online, I'd just become engrossed in it, and suddenly there goes 6 hours of my life. I don't think everyone has that problem with the internet, but I certainly do, so I've limited my time with it.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:43 pm

I think thats a pretty smart thing to do to be honest. I respect you for that.

I cant say the same for myself though, seeing that its ALL I have to do here. Lafayette is so dang boring, there's absolutely zip to do. Even people that get out a lot say that there's nothing to do but go bars or maybe see a movie. Its too hot and humid to go for long walks. The fair comes around here once a year, and its expensive. Bowling is a second option.... if you have the money. Marti Gras is probably the most exciting thing that ever happens. And the mall is just full of emo kids, punks, and people that like loitering outside the entrance all day. Its also very small compared to everywhere else.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that all those things are only accessible IF YOU CAN DRIVE.

/end rant.

ANYWAY, there are still tons of people that have never even touched the internet before, or anything even remotely close to new technology. (cough, like my mom, and its ironic because my dad works on computers for a living...)
All she does though is sit and bed and read or watch TV like an old person.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Zielo wrote:
I think thats a pretty smart thing to do to be honest. I respect you for that.

I cant say the same for myself though, seeing that its ALL I have to do here. Lafayette is so dang boring, there's absolutely zip to do. Even people that get out a lot say that there's nothing to do but go bars or maybe see a movie. Its too hot and humid to go for long walks. The fair comes around here once a year, and its expensive. Bowling is a second option.... if you have the money. Marti Gras is probably the most exciting thing that ever happens. And the mall is just full of emo kids, punks, and people that like loitering outside the entrance all day. Its also very small compared to everywhere else.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that all those things are only accessible IF YOU CAN DRIVE.

ANYWAY, there are still tons of people that have never even touched the internet before, or anything even remotely close to new technology. (cough, like my mom, and its ironic because my dad works on computers for a living...)
All she does though is sit and bed and read or watch TV like an old person.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Random quote... OH WELLZ

Well it's not that boring over here, but there is not muc you can do, the most interesting thing everyone does here is go to parties full of alcohol, and when I say alcohol... well you get the idea

Lot's o' drunkies dancing and "having a good time". Yeah sure... MY BAWWS. I hate going to those kinds of things. Sure, there might be some people that don't drink, but hey, they might droug themselves, who knows, people this days at my place is crazy ._.

SO YEAH, I can only han gwith my true friends, who also like what I like and that means staying locked in a room playing videogames until the high hours Very Happy

Mex is effed up, wish I could get outta here asap

@ the internet matter: I'm not really loosing my time here anymore, since I use it and will be using it tons for my future career, HOORAY FOR VIDEOGAME ENGINEERING

Sure, I might procrastinate in there, but who doesn't? (besides old and boring people)

So yeah... -resumes plot thinking-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:24 pm

I use the internet a lot less than i used to now. I just use it for youtube and the forums and music.

As for the stuff to do thing angie was talking about, you pretty much described the city i live in too. Except instead of emo kids and punks (but we still have them) its just black people, which makes going to the mall out of the question. Hanging out with friends is the only way to have fun honestly. I really want to get out of this state, hopefully i can get a scholarship in an out of state college.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Yeah, I can't relate to you guys. I remember when I was younger I just didn't have the money to do everything I wanted, but that's not a problem now. I live 10 minutes outside the nations capital, I go there at least twice a week now.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Weird... I don't know how I ended up quoting myself. -deletes-

Quote :
its just black people, which makes going to the mall out of the question.

Well that totally wasn't racist.
It's okay, we all have our moments.

Yeah, thats the only other thing to do here, is just simply hang out with friends. Even when you're with friends though, there's STILL nothing to do with them. Everyone here thats at least under the age of 25 has pretty much the same outlook on Louisiana; we all want to move out of state. Georgia and Louisiana both sound pretty similar community-wise. Colorado sounds like a nice place to migrate to.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 am

If you were around as many black as I am (50% of my school and the population of atlanta), that wouldn't be racist. I have a ton of black friends, all of them normal. Its just the type that go to the mall are the ones that solicitate, steal shit from the stands, and are obnoxious towards other people. The last time i went this little kid, probably like 3, was trying to get off the escalator but couldnt and tripped, and this herd of black guys walked by and started laughing. I'm like, who does that... So i guess it sounded racist, but i have a different perspective. Also, its just the ones in high school, once they go out to the world and get a hit of reality i think the bad eggs will mature
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Ah....I get what you mean.

Its just, the thing is, you cant always blame just black people on things like that. There are a LOT of white people that do stupid shit like that too.. at least here. Majority does happen to be black though.. I just dont understandhow anyone an ever find that remotely attractive. There are very few ones that atually act noral where I live... but where you live the ones that act like douchenzzles seem even worse than here. I dont think Ive even actually been to the mallin a year or so, but last time I was there, I saw this group of black people and one o them took these socks out of a bag that still had the ink tag on it. Who the hell stals socks?!

Some of them do mature when they get out of high school, but once reality hits them, they're already screwed because they blew off high school completely and have yet to get a job by age 20...
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 am

WHAT HAVE I DONE?
I just downloaded a private server. My innocence D:
Also, I visited Jessica today and we were watching a movie, I fell asleep so she started gnawing on my neck for shits and. On the way home I was still tired (yeah, I don't sleep much, so what?) and I wrapped my satchel strap around my foot so it wouldn't get nipped and fell asleep. I woke up and realized I was right before my stop, so I jumped up and tripped on my satchel, smacking the exact spot of my gnaw marks, now it looks like I have a tumor D:
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Lol you just revived a dead thread for something that was completely random
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Must have been a nice laugh for the people you were riding with
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:36 am

Everyone stared at me.
I'M SORRY, I was partially intoxicated and didn't have my glasses, thought it had a blue slime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't actually see this coming...   I didn't actually see this coming... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didn't actually see this coming...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2