Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Empty
PostSubject: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:29 am

This is probably the best / longest/ only guide I have ever written. It took me several hours to complete. You don't have to read it, just simply skim over the formatting and tell me how pretty it looks (:

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1847893/1/Facts_Rumors_and_the_Truth_about_Jaira.html#

How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Gotmyj10
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:59 am

Alek likes Ange's guide Very Happy

LOL @ the troll in your post x3 sheesh that ppl is obnoxious
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:21 am

Yeahh.. that guy was pretty annoying. I actually reported him for his obnoxiousness.

But thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:25 am

Yeah, but he succeeded.
People go on the internet, troll on other people, when they get angry or report them, whatnot, they walk away laughing and not giving a shit. Truth is, he might have actually thought your guide was quite helpful.
'Trolls way.

Anyway, I read it, and it seemed helpful but I'm feeling unattracted since I've quit.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 am

WHAT? YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU QUIT
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:38 am

You guys were always yelling at me when I was off having a social life.
So because of my social life and because I haven't dedicated myself to maple, I've been thrown to the deep end and left back. I should probably be a little more specific, but I wont.
Makes sense now, doesn't it?
And I did tell you...?

I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD (Cool
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:49 am

Well that's a little frightening.
But still.
You should have at least told us something and not wait until now leaving us wondering where the hell you are. Im sorry if we were a little harsh on you about never getting on, by all means its fine if your off having a social life. But you still should have told us something or let us know.
But even so.. just because your behind doesn't mean you have to quit.. Im sure well all be more than happy to help you with leveling and quests and such
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 am

I'm off by about 5 coins, you've done so much without me lately, knowing that it's christmas, new years and about 4 birthdays, which I've told Alek all about.
I was going to get on and speed train to 50 for you guys before I saw the new rule about the milestones needing 4 people.
but trust me, I enjoy being a cleric because it is actually pretty fun.
Now I'm aware I missed both the level 40 and 50 milestone shots and you're more than 10 levels above me, so I was demoralised.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 pm

We actually never took the 40 screenshot...
Im sorry we didn't wait for you, but I think if we did we would have all gotten really bored and would have probably quit by now... there really isn't much else to do on maple. I actually haven't leveled in a few days.. ive done quizzes for nx, hunted for jaira, ran around the basil forums for a bit, got my ice chair, and got my white scroll and now I already have nothing else to do besides train. We can only wait so long before getting too bored and tired of waiting for each other, and thats why we made the rule..
Its still not too late to speed train though Kish.. at least to a level thats closer.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 pm

OKAY COUNTER ARGUMENT

Yeah you did told us about some things you were doing and that didn't let you go into Maple but not all. Keep EVRYONE informed Kish D:

-cough- If i remember well you said life wasn't working ATM and thats why you deiided to go into Maple -cough- ._.

Yeah social life is important o: these guys went agry on me bcuz I wasn't on for some srs time =P but it was because of social life as I had already told em x3 Social life is not a real excuse at this point =P I hang with my friends often around this times and look where I am Very Happy

PFFFT Is till have my BaMa lvl 41 :3 so if you needed help with PQing Alek shalls be there Very Happy there is no excuse to don't CPQ with you and get you the coins :3

@the rule: we implemented that one because of you actually ._. as previously stated you went away for a long time and Ange and Dylan are pretty desprate to lvl after they reach a milestone and don't like to w8. I don't blem you for the absence but you should've let evryone know about what you were doing, forums only use 5 minutes at most ._.

KISH EVRYONE WANTS TO PLAY CUZ WE LOVE YOU, DON'T FEEL DEPRESSED! D: WE ALL CAN HELP YOU OMAR STILL IS LVL 50 AND KEVIN'S NW IS 50 I THINK WE CAN GIVE YOU FW AND COINS! Very Happy

./end counterargument

Alek, out.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Kish, i have been in 0 milestone shots, i just power train every time i fall back. I havent been on last week since my family was here, i just power trained for like 2 days and im the same level as the highest. It just takes some dedication, and i dont blame you for wanting to quit, just dont make the reason being that you are too far behind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 pm

I can't be bothered fighting back.
If you want me on, I'll struggle to get on.
We have different lives Alek, you see your friends, go on Maple that afternoon if any at all.
I go out with friends and I'm too tired to be on at the same time as you guys, it's actually a hassle for me to stay up until 2am to go hang out with you guys online. If I have a big day, I'll have a big night.
4am, my door is locked, I'm wide awake on the 3 coffees I've had, a usual preparation for the hassle I have to put up for guys. If you people are up for it, I'm hungry for some Mapling.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Also, I still have my nightwalker so I can still cpq as well. Omar is also right. He gets on like every other day, power trains, and catches up to all of us before any of us realize it. Besides, right now, none of us are really leveling that much (as far as I know).
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Erm... back on topic...

Congratulations on catching Jaira, and the guide is really really detailed (seriously, how much time did you spend looking all of that up).
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 pm

None of it was really looked up, its just pretty much all from knowing how to catch Jaira. Its kinda a bunch of threads combined into one big one with a little bit of just knowing how to do it myself
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Well I liked it, hope it gets stickied

(Maple was fucking with me last night, so I went to bed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil   How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Catch Jaira- A Guide I Made on Basil
Page 1 of 1