Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years

Go down 
+3
Alek
Ragafa
GraffleFraff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Empty
PostSubject: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:47 pm

In light of Angie's grand return, I thought I'd spam the forums a little.

Answer now plox.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:03 am

Being content.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:04 am

Ragafa wrote:
Being content.
You're lame. You're supposed to be specific.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:09 am

;D
I want to live in Canada, maybe Vannycuverishland. If not then I'll find a nice place in north country. I'll probably work as a pyrotechnitian for new years, and fix up huge gigs for famous people. Make a name out of myself by experimenting with chemicals and the such to make some sort of new alcohol of some sort, perhaps just open a store instead. So gotta love chemistry and biology and teh maths, which I already do, so i'm good (Y)
If all else fails, the Army is always welcoming.
I also want to get married a little early. In my twenties at least. ;D
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:11 am

I see myself in front of a PC Monitor :3
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 am

Getting married in your 20s is considered early? My mom always told me, if you're 30 and still single, you're in trouble. I don't agree with her, but meh. Anyway, you're welcome on this continent Kish, if that's where you want to go.

And Alek, doing what in front of the PC? Computer science? Playing video games?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:28 am

HOLDING HIS DICK.
Sorry had to do it ;D
Well my sister is thirty.... 3? And she's massively depressed that she hasn't got anyone, but the second she has someone good she just ignores everything bad about them, for example her last boyfriend liked to get drunk and take cars out for speeding seshes, she still stayed with him even after she JUST took her insurance of the car to sell it and he decides to wrap it around a telephone pole.
I'll probably come by for a few years for sure, I want to live in a fucking continent that ACTUALLY snows. ):
What about you Helen, what are your plans?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 am

Ragafa wrote:

Well my sister is thirty.... 3? And she's massively depressed that she hasn't got anyone, but the second she has someone good she just ignores everything bad about them, for example her last boyfriend liked to get drunk and take cars out for speeding seshes, she still stayed with him even after she JUST took her insurance of the car to sell it and he decides to wrap it around a telephone pole.

I know what you mean. My mom didn't want to end up being 30 and unmarried, so she rushed into a marriage with my dad at 28, had 3 mistakes, and divorced after 13 miserable years. I feel bad for my mom, because when she looks back at her life she feels nothing but regret. I don't know what to tell you about people like your sister. Sometimes it feels like people have to learn the hard way.

Quote :
I'll probably come by for a few years for sure, I want to live in a fucking continent that ACTUALLY snows. ):

This I don't understand. If I didn't see a single snow flake for the rest of my fucking life, it'd be to soon.

Quote :
What about you Helen, what are your plans?

To be honest, I don't know anymore. I thought I wanted to be a nurse, but after being in and out of hospitals, I know I don't ever want to do anything in medicine. So I changed my major to math, just because I like it. But as far as where I'll end up with that degree, I don't know. If I could get a job doing research statistics, or even as a math teacher, I'd be happy. As for my personal life, I assume I'll still be in the DC area, and married.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:48 am

It's true, some people are just too obsessed with the cinderella idea of life. Pulled out of a shit life with parents, thrown into happiness with a partner who's perfect, no more troubles. I pity them.

But I definately like your future plans, it's safe, friendly. Although if you're going to work in single sex schools, work with like middle year girls or high school guys.
Seriously, you'll thank me later.

I had no idea what you wrote about snow. I know I'm probably a little biased, always think snow is amazing, a few years of that and I'll probably be hating it, who knows?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:53 am

Hahahaha, if I become a teacher, it'd definitely be middle school or high school. But I'll keep that in mind for single sex schools.

Yeah, my dad really likes the snow. A lot of people do. I am not one of those people. I like the desert and warm weather.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 am

Single sex schools arent that common in America, but i know they are in other countries. Kish, canada is full of heathens. Why dont you move to New Zealand, its right next door and youre already an australlian citizen. In 10 years... i dont know. I have no clue what i want to major in, the two things i have in mind are complete opposites, and one of the means little pay but its doing something i like (tv writer) the other things is something with medicine, biotechnology, or something along the lines of that since that industry is growing fast. Will i be married? That all depends, i dont think what age you are should stop you from getting married, but i also dont think you should get married just because of your age. Im bored of typing now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:36 am

It's corny Omar, but my counselors always tell me to follow what you love, and the money will follow you. I haven't experienced that personally, but the optimist in me says it's true, just because if you hate your job, you'll be bad at it, and you'll never go anywhere with it.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 am

I agree, my career choices are ALL OVER THE PLACE
Plus about New Zealand... hmm let's put it this way, the way that Americans see Canadians... is basically the same as the way Australians and New Zealanders see eachother ;D
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Psychologist/psychiatrist or lawyer

Psychology was the only subject I ever actually liked, and I would probably be able to enjoy myself slightly up there. If both fail, I'll fall back on whatever.

I want to move out of the United States though, but I doubt that'd happen in 10 years. At the very least, I want to get out of Georgia.

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 pm

I really have no idea where i'll be in 10 years. Probably married... I dont really think there should be an age limit on marrage, heck, I see people in my school today that are engaged and their only 15-17. Personally I just wouldnt want to get married THAT early. Its stupid to get married when your still in school. Anywhere in the 20s seem perfactly fine to me.
Id like to get into some school that deals with animals or something... like be one of those people that work for animal shelters that temporarily adopt the animal until it finds a perminate home. I hear that actually pays decently too. I figured it would be too hard to get a job that deals with art...
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 pm

@ Angie: My dad does what you're talking about in animal shelters, but it's all volunteer service. Most shelters run off volunteers actually, I have a few friends that do that every other weekend. Make sure you do research though, because I'm not sure that they don't hire at all. Other than that, you could be a vet, but that's years of school and you'd also have to be okay with seeing animals suffering, and putting cats down. Speaking of, Pumpkin died. =[

@ Kevin: Ew, psychology. Well, the pay is good. And I share your sentiment about leaving the US, but I don't want to be the jerk that leaves my family.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 am

LOLMK TUJASN FUJANKIC I OLIKE CNOITALKYL LOLLOVE IHER AND WSHE AWKSLKNFS KJSUITJLLIKE NO LONONO ON YOU CAN TFCKING DO SHIUT YIUN ASFIKKKKKE CICJSYUCHJER WHIKI ACNA TAIDO SHITJ SOO WHE HO FF TO FUJCKINGK SJKKY ANF NAKKLIKE iLETSSSSS ICKING IN THE CAR KLIKIKE FUCINGK HOLES UI FUCGKKIBN HAEK MY LIFE
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Translation:

Lol ok tuscan fucking i like chocolate lol love her and wish she was awesome just like no lol no on you can fucking do shit you fuck just her can i do shit so what off to fucking saying and like i lets licking in the car like fucking holes you fucking hate my life
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 am

Drunk. Ah Kish.

And what? PUMPKIN? WHYYYYYY? )'= Im sorry to hear that ):
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:36 am

That was NOT what I was trying to say...
... I have no idea what I was trying to say...
Sorry to hear about pumpkin ):
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:49 am

Thanks, it's okay. He just got old. Happens.

Also, what Omar got from Kish's rant, is close to what I would've gotten too.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Hopefully working in a desigm company, a game model/design, or a manga illustrator.
On the current note Pumkin D:
Pumkin? Pumkin wait what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years   Where Do You See Yourself in  10 Years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years
Page 1 of 1