Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Go Go Power Rangers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Go Go Power Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Go Go Power Rangers   Go Go Power Rangers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:05 am

Video of the Week is here. After having to much fun with my new laptop I've decided to actually start making video's again. And what better day to make them when Mab is in maintenance. Footage was recorded when I was helping a guildie finish g1 and I was stuck soloing Glas. Which was fun since he couldn't fit through the door...then I was like 'screw this, lets just Spear of light this thing' and it was a ohko of whatever was left from my lolmags.

Song comes from the ever so talented Burn7 from newgrounds where I get all my music which you can find here: B7 - Power Rangers Ultimate

From the first time I heard it I knew I had to use it for this video. Well after spending like an hour and just doing random effects, making some climax's here and there I made this. Now I have to go write this stupid oral before my teacher goes and shoots me. Its due tomorrow and I haven't even started....blarg....

Notice: Light and Dark are like on hold since all the stuff is on my old crappy laptop which lags like a mofo and the video files recorded with the good ol' mab recorder makes my Sony Vegas vomit....well it just doesn't like eating them. They work on the old one but when I tried to fix it on the new laptop it well didn't work...so fraps is what I have to use now, but atleast its awesome pro HD sauce fraps instead of the other version I was using....

Next week Video: I don't know...maybe something with r1 magnum and smash
Back to top Go down

Go Go Power Rangers
Page 1 of 1