Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''

Go down 
+7
Ragafa
BillyFTW
blaze7734
Zielo
Kevintasta
Shen
Alek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

THE 3DS HAS BEEN SHOWN AT E3
lol no its not the final design x3 its TBA
but so far it stills GREAT
Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Black10

If u don't still belive it check out the E3 Page ;D
Nintendo 3DS Official E3 Page

If you scroll down a bit u'll see the upcoming titles for the 3DS (Ange would love one of those, I just know it xD)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:56 pm

fuck you whoever is changing my posts. If it happens one more time then you will be sorry.

Last edited by Jando on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 am

hurrrrr what?.....
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 am

What post changed...?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:30 am

o-o''
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah kinda lost. What got changed

(and in case that wasnt a hint enough, no I didnt do anything)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Please elaborate on what will make me sorry if i change your post again? I think it was necessary because you were acting like a douche bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Shen wrote:
Please elaborate on what will make me sorry if i change your post again? I think it was necessary because you were acting like a douche bitch.

Don't tempt me
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

-cough-
Can someone explain..
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Jando wrote:
Shen wrote:

Don't tempt me

Don't give me your blank threats.

What are you going to do, type a post in caps lock? If you post something inappropriate i will just ban you. Why are we always here dealing with the same crap. I am not going to ask for an apology because you have done that 5 or 6 times. One time you even tried to play it off like you were joking "FINALLY SOMEONE TOLD ME TO STOP ACTING LIKE A FAG". I will swallow my pride if you swallow yours, as in quit provoking people. And don't apologize either, because i am not going to believe it now or ever again. Just do it and quit making us go through this. Or i will ban you. "Don't tempt me"
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:54 pm

-just a tad confused-

Kinda wish I saw what it was he posted now.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 pm

I don't care what he posted. It's clear that it was something else with that douchey attitude. I've gotten so sick of reading his posts that are like that sooooo.... thanks Omar for changing it.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
I don't care what he posted. It's clear that it was something else with that douchey attitude. I've gotten so sick of reading his posts that are like that sooooo.... thanks Omar for changing it.
This. x-x
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Agreed with Helen. Honestly, I don't know how many times this same type of thing has happened in a forum post (I might count it up later), but it's really getting annoying. Hopefully, this will probably be the last time it happens.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:32 am

-leaves-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am

GraffleFraff wrote:

-cough-

Honestly are there any disagrees...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 am

Wait did Omar just ban him? Or did he leave on his own..
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am

Zielo wrote:
Wait did Omar just ban him? Or did he leave on his own..

Both, see ya when I feel like coming back to this site.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 am

Er... kay
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 am

Eh, when I left St Bedes, no one really enjoyed hanging with him, mostly because he was really quiet or wouldn't shut up about boring things (how 'good' his drawings were), or constantly praise us. But then we'd get on msn and he'd go off at us about how much he doesn't like us and the such, come back the next day. Acts as if nothing happened.
He wouldn't do anything, just false threats and empty rages.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 am

-back-

Ragafa wrote:
Eh, when I left St Bedes, no one really enjoyed hanging with him, mostly because he was really quiet or wouldn't shut up about boring things (how 'good' his drawings were), or constantly praise us. But then we'd get on msn and he'd go off at us about how much he doesn't like us and the such, come back the next day. Acts as if nothing happened.

That was unnecessary.

And as Omar has said, I will swallow my pride and admit that I was being a douchey bitch. I just found it annoying that you changed my post 2 times in a row, then found it even more annoying when everyone started to gang up upon me. I don't care if you don't accept this as an apology since we don't really know each other and this is a pointless debate and I accept that is was my fault.

Ragafa wrote:

Eh, when I left St Bedes, no one really enjoyed hanging with him,

People do enjoy hanging out with me.

Ragafa wrote:

mostly because he was really quiet or wouldn't shut up about boring things (how 'good' his drawings were), or constantly praise us.

I'm still quiet but not as much since the group gets me involved and I comment on the conversation here and then. I don't praise people like I used to. My drawings are improving and I don't gloat about them like I used to. It's a simple post on here and on basil to get feedback.

Ragafa wrote:

But then we'd get on msn and he'd go off at us about how much he doesn't like us and the such, come back the next day. Acts as if nothing happened.

When did that happen? Your generalizing things from when you were at school which was half a year ago. People can change a lot half a year and I have.

Ragafa wrote:

True since I'm known to not keep grudges. I'm not an angry person.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:28 am

I stand by my statement, so how hard was your decision to stop going on this forum? Looks like you got back on a few hours later
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:31 am

Ragafa wrote:
I stand by my statement, so how hard was your decision to stop going on this forum? Looks like you got back on a few hours later

Which means only your last comment was therefor true which I admit to. The rest was unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 am

I don't understand what the big upset is. If it's so hard for you to not be rude when you're making posts, then why can't the admins change it? Would you rather an entire fight break out every time it happens, or if the admins quietly cover it up before the rest of us see?

As far as "ganging up on you goes," this concern has been expressed repeatedly to you, so if you feel attacked, maybe you should have changed your behavior the first time it was brought up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:14 am

GraffleFraff wrote:
I don't understand what the big upset is. If it's so hard for you to not be rude when you're making posts, then why can't the admins change it? Would you rather an entire fight break out every time it happens, or if the admins quietly cover it up before the rest of us see?

As far as "ganging up on you goes," this concern has been expressed repeatedly to you, so if you feel attacked, maybe you should have changed your behavior the first time it was brought up.

Every time you post something Helen it is always filled with wisdom. I fully agree but Kish's post was unnecessary and do I believe the best way to go about this now is to delete all the posts that started this and go on with the topic of the new consoles being released.

Also I don't want this to be dragged on with pointless comments of it being resolved. Just delete the off topic posts and I'll post after this to get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 am

Kinect looks great and all but I do think the dildo attachment to the ps3 looks way better as you can actaully hold something like in a form of a gun or sword.
(Official name is PlayStation Move)
Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Ps3-move
Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Sonymovehardwaregdc07

depending the type of games will depend how popular they are. Holding a air gun or air guitar with Kinect seems really awkward but with Move you're actually holding something and as already said, Kinect looks glitchy.\

Here's a nice trailer for both of them.

PS MOVE

Xbox Kinect

I personally like the PS Move better.
---

Nintendo will always win the Handheld console war. Sony nor Microsoft could beat this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''   Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o'' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo just kicked the ass of the PSP o-o''
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next