Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Going back to Mabinogi!

Go down 
+2
Kevintasta
Jando
6 posters

Maple of DSi XL?
Maple it up!
Going back to Mabinogi! Nfpvot10100%Going back to Mabinogi! Nfpvot12
 100% [ 1 ]
DSi XL! Its XL!
Going back to Mabinogi! Nfpvot100%Going back to Mabinogi! Nfpvot12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Going back to Mabinogi! Empty
PostSubject: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 am

I'm going back to Mabinogi.

/end thread.

Last edited by Jandy Jands on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 am

Pokemon can only get you so far without friends

Also, I don't think it's stupid to spend money on games. After all, people pay tons of money for diamonds and all they do is look pretty.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 am

yeah a good point, I reckon if you borrowed a DS then you'd be able to do basically the same thing. Apart from me not knowing what an XL is, if you don't have a DSi i reckon you could give it a go. Plus pokemon is all on the craze nowadays with HG and SS coming out.

With maple, it sounds like it could be useful, but I played for like 4 hours today, and I got rather bored. 4 hours and I got to level 22. Fun. If it was an FF game or something, I'd be going through the story like a nutcase and would be in my level 30s and such, therefore I probably wont be making a come back to maple. It was fun while it lasted though. cough.

Yes. My opinion, Done.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 am

300 dollars on maple? I don't think that's such a good idea. Maybe use some of your money for maple and the rest of your money to buy a new DSi or DS Lite. The dsi XL looks retarded. The whole point was for the game system to be portable. Now they are just making them bigger and bigger. Soon the ds is going to have controllers and will require a TV. Its like a freaking laptop. Just buy a cheap ds for your Pokemon nerdiness and spend some of that money, definitely not 300 dollars, on maplestory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

hahaha the iPad XD
What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:14 pm

TO MABINOGI AND BEYOND!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Meow
-still addicted to TF2-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Er well since you deleted your starting post, im just going to go by what everyone said-

I dont think its stupid to spend money on a game either, especially since your having fun with it. Although, I personally wouldnt spend $300 on just a game. But then again, I wouldnt get the DSi XL either. Like Omar said, the whole purpose is for it to be portable... if they were going to make it bigger, why didnt they at least add the gba slot to go with it, then maybe it would be a little more worth it. Im content with my little half broken pikachu skin DS light.
And the whole iPad thing has to be the stupidest idea ever. All it is is a giant iTouch or iPhone or iWhatever. Why not just buy a laptop... same price, same size, more things to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going back to Mabinogi!   Going back to Mabinogi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going back to Mabinogi!
Page 1 of 1