Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
Alek
Jando
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky   PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Who: Any member of Formalities
What: GPQ this Thursday
Where: SHANENDOAH
When: 6:30 PM EST ~ 5:30 Angie time ~ I have no clue about any other times
Channel: 5
Showup time: We all know that we are going to start an hour later anyways... so try to get there at least at 6:15
Reward Splitup: Keep what you get
Attackers/Healers: Anybody that wants to...

BE THERE ON TIME, AND BE READY FOR MORE THAN ONE, WE NEED A -30, DARKSIGHT, AND A TELEPORTER ~ DO NOT FORGET

Like last time, tell me if you can make it along with the job you want to do. If you have no specific job then say so. This is kind of a risky timing, i think it should, however, work for everyone on the motherland, but i don't know about you Aussies, i have no clue what time that would be there, nor do i want to try to figure it out, but hopefully you can. I wanted to squeeze an event in this week, and this day seemed to be clear for everyone. Hopefully whoever didnt show up last PQ will show up to this one.

EDIT: I figured out the time, at 6:30 PM EST Thursday = 9:30 AM AEST Friday.....

GPQ Sign Up
----------------------------
-ShenronBow - Leader
-Jetsh - Main Attacker
-Alek - Teleporter
-Helen - Noob
-Kevin - Darksight
-Zielo - Haster
-Kish - Backup -30

We Still Need: 1 more lars

Last edited by Shen on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky   PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:17 pm

And i thoguth i was gona be early..... i thoguht it was 5:30 MY time... PST
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky   PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Maybe we can try again Saturday afternoon.. And yes i completely understand if you forgot or lose track of time or have a change of plans. I'm just saying that we need to stick to the time if you are coming, and not have everyone showing up somewhere around the time. Just making a general statement based on whats been happening the past few times.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky   PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 pm

I agree. I understand if you forgot, got the time wrong, or something came up, but it's really annoying waiting when we set a time. And btw, that time is the start time, not the time you should start logging in. Its aggravating when it takes an hour to get into gpq. Like last time there were instructions to get on 30 minutes early, and some of you came like 30 minutes late. If everyone had been early we could've gotten that whole guild thing resolved, and we wouldn't have started so late. I'm sorry, I know I have a pissy tone. Let me just end this little rant by saying I agree with the "if we don't have everyone we need 15 minutes after start time, then the gpq is cancelled" rule cause it sucks balls being on so long literally just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky   PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeah, I do agree with that I suppose. Usually for me though, if something comes up that day, I will definitely make a post saying so, so you wouldn't have to be waiting for me. The only time I wouldnt come without notice is if my computer died or if its something really urgent and I cant find a computer to tell you guys.
(PS. That last GPQ, I know I did get on a little bit late, but that was because I just got dropped off at my house literally 10 minutes before the GPQ time and I needed to eat and situate myself before I started getting on maple)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky   PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 am

Eros if you are creeping on this topic too, I LIKE MARS VOLTA.

I don't think Saturday will work out for me. So maybe tomorrow..? Apparently ill be at kevin's house tomorrow so that should work out well for us two, i don't know about anybody else. Ill go ahead and make another post and see what happens. It wont be at 6:30 like last time though, ill make it a bit later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky   PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLANNED GPQ [APRIL 8TH] ..... kinky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2