Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Updates!

Go down 
+4
GraffleFraff
Jando
Zielo
Ragafa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

No I don't mean website updates... I mean your life updates.
Basically, I thought it would be nice if we could talk about whats going on these past few days or weeks. New things, you will not be judged on anything. Unless of course it's so ridiculously funny that no one would be able to hold back...

NOW
After going through this huge phase where I hated everything, my girl got me out of it and we've been better than ever! :]
I got and finished final fantasy 13, I won't tell off the ending because some of us don't know it yet XD
I've of course started at a new school, where I fit in easily and can hang with who ever I want to. There's still the people who for no reason don't like me, but they really fail when it comes to putting me down... Since it always backfires AHEM
Recently I auditioned for footloose, and got a lead role for having such a sexy voice and dance skills D: Yes, I am freaking out.

Also I've attempted to record myself sing, since vent doesn't work for me and I promised a song a LONG time ago, it's still going through everything and will be done in a week... unless I forget. Or I lose it during my update. Meh start again.
Tell me of yourself woman... slash man.

I've also become so happy that randomly I would turn to my friend and slap him and repeat what I repeated to him only an hour ago "WHY AM I SO HAPPY?!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:49 pm

I saw that movie, didn't really enjoy it, too mopey...
So I went and kept watching that Harry potter marathon on the movie channels, of which I got sad when the sixth movie finished though.

I just had my venturers camp, on that note,
About 3-5 years ago I was in scouts, which is like tents and survival in the outback and stuff, recently I decided to go back, since I was already in scouts which unfortunately disbanded... I was thrown right into my new troupe with ease. The people are nice, the teamship is strong and there's even a girl who always wears hats too, her name is ashley and I accidently took her beanie home... But she took mine too so I have no idea what will happen to it.

ANYWAY, we basically hiked, even though it was my first camp, I managed to get myself into the team leader, we got bonus points because I was actually a really good leader and the venue directors were impressed by my unknown leadership abilities like getting out of stressful situations and helping the weaker ones out, while still maintaining a job to everyone.
BLAH I keep going off topic...
Basically we did these stunts, one of which we had a follow a bag throughout the town of Weribee, the bag started where we could see it, it was then branched off sneakily into a mall, where the bag holder waiting at the exit and looked out for us (if they saw us, we lost points) she walked outside and dropped the bag into a car, which sped off which made us almost lose the bag if I wasn't such a fast runner.
And that's just a taste, we also had to sneak into a building pretending we were someone else, my friend had a womanly figure, so he snuck in disguised as my wife, I was wearing tourist clothing and the rest of my troupe were our children.
It worked so well, I tried the dress on after Argo and we all realised that my pecks can work easily as breasts, therefore the whole Vin Diesel thing in the Pacifier made sense to me now ):

And that was my weekend
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:36 pm

-stares at waveboard-
Alek needs another pair of wheels x-x

LOL KISH!
That must have been ALOT of fun! xD
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:45 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
Nar, Angie is my vagina buddy.

Derp.
And wait wut?
Btw i dont think my msn worked correctly when i tried adding you Helen, can you resend a request or something
:X
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:03 am

LOLLLLL Kish..... if girl scouts ever did something like that.... I would so join.... but noo, all they do is sell cookies.
But its ok, because the cookies are delicious.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:07 am

Australia's Venturers are unisex.
We had girls, but we thought we would get bonus points for using our initiative and dressed up a guy in a girl's disguise... We did.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 am

lawl Kish =P

WIN! O:<
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm

blaze7734 wrote:
GraffleFraff wrote:
Nar, Angie is my vagina buddy.

Derp.
And wait wut?
Btw i dont think my msn worked correctly when i tried adding you Helen, can you resend a request or something
:X
I think it worked. You're on my list. But if you want, I'll delete and re add you, and you can do the same, that should fix it.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Ragafa wrote:
Australia's Venturers are unisex.
We had girls, but we thought we would get bonus points for using our initiative and dressed up a guy in a girl's disguise... We did.

You call yourselves Ventureres instead of Scouts? Pff everything in Australia is cooler
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Agreed with Angie >.<
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:36 pm

No it's a stage of scouts.
Joeys > Cubs > Scouts > Venturers > Rovers
I'm not going into Rovers though, so I'm finishing Venturers at the end of next year
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Gratz Kish =P
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Theres a joey but no kangaroo?! ):
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 am

You're so gay <_<
"Theres a cub but no bear or lion?" I'm guessing is your next comment?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 am

No we have cubs too so Im used to there not being a bear or lion. Hmm.. touche
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:43 am

: )
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:07 pm

CONGRATZ KISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -Hugs- JK XD
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:33 am

I did joeys like ages ago. Hated it, never went back. o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates!   Updates! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: