Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

I know this isnt a health site but

Go down 
+4
Ragafa
blaze7734
Jando
Bot20O
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

I know this isnt a health site but Empty
PostSubject: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 pm

I have a REALLY bad cold, i would always get a cold whenever i drink meds for other sickness, and it is like pissing me off, and i want to get rid of it, i know this isnt a health site but i dont know who else to go to, my parents just say that im like a fat fuck, weight freaking 400 pounds (Thats what they said litteraly) but im like weigh less then 180, and my nose really hurts, so any suggestions? Besides doctors
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 pm

I sick to. I just deal with it and try to get as many days of school as I can. Get some cough lollies or something and just sleep all day. Medicine has a 50% of making your worse or better so don't take the risk unless its something very serious (der)
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Drink a lot of water, avoid strenious activities, go to bed earlier.
Colds are the worst..you feel like crap yet you have no temprature so OFF TO SCHOOL.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:18 am

Do as follows
Get half a bottle of milk, and half a bottle of warm apple juice, mix them together in the same bottle then skull.
I suggest doing this over the toilet, but basically the chemicals in your stomach mixed with the already toxic mixture of cold milk and warm apple juice inside of you makes your body think it's in trouble. It will then raise your temperature and make you vomit.
It's handy if you're obviously sick and your parents think you're fit as a whistle even though you keep falling over from weakness.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:22 am

Or you can just fake being sick by going to the bathroom or toilet and spill some water in the toilet while making fake vomit sounds. Thats what I do and it works 95% of the time...hasn't failed yet but it might tonight when I fake vomit tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:33 am

Ooo thanks for that neat trick kish... will be very useful in the future....
Why does it have to be milk and apple juice though? o-o
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 am

Theres acids in the apple juice that makes the milk rot, since it's warm AND cold the temperature would make you feel even more sick. Meaning more of a chance of actually vomiting.

so basically
Cold Milk + warm/ hot apple juice = day off school.

The thing is, my parents know that I'm smart and want me to show them (yeah it's creepy, but they're scientists... so who cares?) and they'll determine if I'm free to stay home or not.
Another thing you can do is swallow a shit load of chemical acid. I forgot the name, but it's mentioned in family guy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Was it that episode where everyone started puking on each other and that scene lasted like 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Dont use that trick... you can damage your body by doing something like that.

You said "I would always get a cold when i used meds for other sicknesses" Does that mean you are using medication that isnt intended for what you are actually sick with? If thats what you meant... of course it wont work. If its just a cold, do what lars said, but if you have a fever, then go to the doctors if its been going on for a while or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:59 pm

You can't get rid of a cold, you have to let it take its course. You can relieve the symptoms but that's about it. Just take care of your body so it can fight it off.
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 pm

LOL KISH

@Shen, No i wasnt using other meds for cold meds, first i had a cough, and i did NOT have the cold, and well, i drank meds for cough, now i have cold
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:58 pm

The cough was probably just the beginning symptom of a cold you already had, and like Helen said, you cant get rid of a cold once it starts. Meds cant cause a cold. The only thing meds could do to you is give you hives, make you throw up, pass out, and other various side affects according to what the label says, but that is ONLY if your allergic to them or if the label says those side affects, which chances are you probably arent and it probably didnt. Anyway, getting a cold is in no way a side affect for any kind of med.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Just sleep all day. Your bound to get better when you wake up, if your not better when you wake up then go back to bed and repeat till your better.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Ragafa wrote:
Do as follows
Get half a bottle of milk, and half a bottle of warm apple juice, mix them together in the same bottle then skull.
I suggest doing this over the toilet, but basically the chemicals in your stomach mixed with the already toxic mixture of cold milk and warm apple juice inside of you makes your body think it's in trouble. It will then raise your temperature and make you vomit.
It's handy if you're obviously sick and your parents think you're fit as a whistle even though you keep falling over from weakness.

Yeaaahhhhh...no
Your probably better off with the cold if you attempt this.
Kish, thats just insane <_<;
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:03 am

Agrees with Lars. Vomiting is the worse thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:21 am

Unless it's a controlled environment D:
You only feel stomach pains for like 20 seconds...
I'd get into depth but I can't be bothered -stare-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 am

Im fine with vomiting if its only once and if it would get me out of school.. o-o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:58 am

VOMITTING SUCKS! FULL STOP!!!!!
NOT ONLY DOES IT HURT TO REGURGITATE UP WHATEVER MADE YOU SICK BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT AS YOU TRY AND CALM DOWN!!!! THEN MORE COMES UP. THEN AFTER YOU'VE FINISHED YOU HAVE TO CLEAN IT ALL UP UNLESS YOU WERE LUCKY AND GOT TO THE TOILET BUT THEN SMELL LIKE TOILET! THEN YOU HAVE HORRID AFTER TASTE WHICH STAINS YOUR TEETH WHICH TAKES LIKE 4 BRUSH TEETH SESSION TO GET RID OFF! THEN AFTER ALL THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY!!!

FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Anything > vomiting within reason
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 am

Eh, I still dont mind it.. just as long as im near a toilet/something I could get it in without having to clean up. Id still take vomiting as an excuse to miss school. As long as its not excessive.. and just use mouthwash to get rid of the taste o:
Plus, if your smart enough and plan it, just dont eat or drink anything else for several hours before you do the milk and apple juice thing.. that way it wont be as bad if you just puke up that one thing.

..btw kish, do you mix the two drinks or drink them separate o-o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:43 am

FAKE VOMITING IS BETTER!!!! MAKE UP A BATCH OF FAKE VOMIT!!! GO TO THE BATHROOM IN A MAD DASH WITH PARENTS WATCHING!!! ADD SOME SOUNDS EFFECTS WHEN VOMITING AND BAM!!!!!!!!! FAKE VOMIT SUCCESS!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 am

The chemical reaction forces only one batch out of you. If you want less pain then eat vegetables.
I mean this is a fully controlled situation as in you actually should be smart and do it over the toilet.

Plus from my sickness, I've managed to be smart enough to get a BUCKET which I'm aware is always there if I need to throw up.
And yes, you mix them, shake n bake. Then skull, you don't have to finish it but you need to drink about 25%-50% of the entire batch for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:04 am

Why force when fake vomit is more fun to make? plus you don't have to go through that experience of ejecting it out of your mouth? Make some now and keep it for emergencies.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:05 am

Don't listen to jando when he says make some for later. It would most likely give you food poisoning.
But the mixture also gives you a temperature raise... It's for that point. You can also chew on gunpowder LOL
It raises your body temperature. But if you smoke you'd probably get heavy chest pains XD
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 am

Btw Jando
WTD?
When youd get that armor @_@;
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 am

STUPID KISH! YOU DONT EAT THE FAKE VOMIT! OR PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH ALL YOU DO IS HAVE TO PLACE IT IN THE TOILET OR BUCKET OR WHATEVER AND PUTS SOME SOUND EFFECTS INTO IT.

also just get a hot water bottle and put it on your head for 10minutes. Not only is it relaxing but it will give you that hot body temperture. Kish your ways a weird and sound deadly.

Lol Lars. I have a male version aswell...just need those darn gloves then I haz stomp immunity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this isnt a health site but   I know this isnt a health site but Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know this isnt a health site but
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next