Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)

Go down 
+2
Alek
Jando
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Empty
PostSubject: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm

y there is a big block of white nothing on ur post Jndow? o-o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:46 pm

o_o
Your point?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 pm

it looks fine on my screen
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:24 am

I totally got dizzy when I saw that :X

I saw this one where a guy went through all of hl episode 2 in fast mode, he did it in ten minutes. Craziest thing ever o-o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 am

Lol. I can't stop watching this.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Our lives won't b the same now........
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:15 pm

mmhmm.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm

jando, your already a pally? what the heck level are you
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:27 pm

:X
Lol.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:04 am

I got it before him o-o
We're all 4x except this guy called luffy who rbed and alek who isn't really training much
Now I do 470 damage instead of 250 =D (max hit... mag+crit =o)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 am

i didnt know you could change jobs that early, im still used to how maple works. what are the levels for everything?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 am

It's not a job, it's part of the storyline...
At level 10 you have a dream of a woman with black wings calling for help.
You then get an owl drop you a quest to collect a ring from a snowfield
after a series of events, you're basically doing the storyline of Generation 1.
Generation 1 is made up of collectives, role plays where you play as a hero and then just normal dungeons
When you finish g1, credits roll and when you log in or change channels while being over level 25. Then you get the dream from the goddess asking for you to
become a knight of light, you need to solo everything in this generation which makes it hard but at the same time lets you understand strategy alot easier.
After Generation 2 you're allowed to transform into a paladin for a about two minutes once every ingame day. It literaly boosts your stats up to double what it used to be, afterwards you get the dream for generation 3 and the goddess is saying that the seal is breaking. Afterwards you can decide whether to stay a knight of light, or become the knight of darkness o-o

Also Ange last time you were on you said a few things
1. What's a good place for me to train before I go into the dungeons?
and
2. Did you guys know that Ed plays mabinogi?
annnddd
3. what level are all you guys? O_o

1.:
The best way to train at your level of strategy, is literaly in the dungeons, if you're training outside you get this thing called a camping penalty which makes you get less and less exp if you stay around killing one kind of monster. This doesn't happen in Dungeons, infact the opposite happens, you get more exp!
So I suggest going to alby, which is north of tir chonaill. If you like you can ask an npc called trefur (also north of tir chonaill) for an alby's begginner pass.
But if you find that's too easy, drop an item (make sure it's useless) at the altar of alby dungeon since that one is pretty easy too.
If you feel up to it. Then talk to Ranald at the school (Check your minimap, its west of tir chonaill) and ask him for a ciar's begginner pass. It's easy and good exp even if you do die once or twice. You can get 10k in about 3 runs and wont take long to finish.

2.:
Yes I did, he mentioned it before while we were playin maple. He kept saying that he wanted to try the other games that nexon made. And I saw him this afternoon. I still don't care though.

3.:
You really shouldn't worry about levels. In reality, the maximum level people want to get to is around level 50-60 before they rebirth. You keep everything you did except you can change your look and you lose a few stats.
If you really want some help, you can just ask... Alek and I keep saying that if you ever log on then we'd help the hell out of you. All we need is you to get on :X

Woo essay
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:07 am

Finally someone explains that to me. Ive been wondering what the heck all this G1, 2, whatever stuff was for a long time.

1. I'll try the beginner alby dungeon like you said.

2. yeah, I remember him saying that too, but I didnt think he still played it. i think his grammar has gotten a lot better at least, and he seems easier to talk too. you guys can associate with him if you want to or not, i dont care. he is still my friend, so I probably will.

3. I didnt know your level changed when you RB'd as well, i thought that RBing just put your age back at 10 so you could get more AP and kept the level. so, it keeps the stats of the level you were, so you could be as strong as a level 50 at age 10 per say. got it. thankssss for clearing all that up.

And im trying to get on whenever, just been really busy lately. Its funny how much more productive my life became when I stopped playing maple.....
The only thing I personally find aggravating in mabi, is the maps lol. Thats just me though. I seem to get lost in every place and I have no idea where Im going. Thats just because I have absolutely no sense of direction though, which is why I didn't like 3D games that much. I GOT LOST ON MY WAY TO MY OWN HOUSE FOR CHRISTS SAKE. TWICE.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 am

Well this time you have a map o-o
if you drag the corner of the minimap then it can expand, and if you hover your mouse over the minimap you'll see a little icon appear. Click it and it'll show you the world map. The big continent is Iria, just wait till you're ready to go there. it's not hard... You'd just get lost.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 am

I already knew about the map things, but even so, i still get lost lol. i know, sad.
Im also still trying to get the hang of some of the skills. I haven't been using counter attack or windmill or pretty much any of the others at all, ive mainly been using smash, defense, and ice bolt.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:47 am

o-o
Spiders are easy, just attack, delay until you seem to 'flip' your swords, then keep clicking to finish the combo at the same time adding an extra attack. Right after the spider is knocked back, charge a windmill and constantly keep clicking despite it being charged or not, when the spider gets into range. It will probably die after that hit, if not, you can charge a defense instead and use another attack delay attack attack (or N+1)
Giant spiders its your call, it's easier to just attack until they're dead though

Goblins you should really just attack with N+1
Golems you should just use N+1 or smash if it's strong enough, if you get it up to a wall you can have a choice of either continued N+1s or you can charge smash, right afterwards charge a windmill, then another smash. You can charge the skills while the previous skill is done animating
Archers the same deal, but make sure to take them out first since they can wound you from a distance. After that you cannot heal until you either use first aid with bandages, rest (cannot be done in a dungeon without a campfire) or go to the healer.

That's all you should really worry about if you like Surprised

Wolves you can smash then counter, if they dont attack you're allowed to change to either an N+1, windmill, defence or you can just stay countered and slowely lose all your stam o-o

I feel like a teacher =X
This should basically help you with everything right now, even though lars explained most of this before o-o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:15 am

well, when he explained it, i was juuusssst starting out and didnt understand a thing he was saying. I get it a little more now though... just a few questions
what the heck is N+1 and delay
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:18 am

I actually wrote it in there o-o

N+1 is the tactic name used for the extra combo attack that can easily be skipped if you constantly mash attack on the monster

If you attack normally with slow weapons, which hit a monster once, then again, that second attack makes the enemy fly back (knockback) if you attack the first time, if you wait till you see your character do a 'flip' with it's sword, then you click again and it will add a third attack to the combo. So instead of 2 hits, it would be 3 hits. Same case with fast weapons that have a 3 hit combo. You can make it a four hit combo if you delay after the first attack.
Delay = Pause and not use any skills or click the monster at all. When you see your character flip or twirl his sword, click on the monster again to attack a second time. If you fail to do so, you will just finish the combo, allowing the enemy to attack
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 am

I'll explain better since I use dual swords the most. Its not really when your swords flip cause due to lag and bad timing you can get hit instead (I've done that countless times). Basically you Click the monster once, and wait for your leg to move back, then click 2 times. That way you get in 5 - 6 atts without being hit.

Click once > wait till leg moves back > double click

You can then load a defense, once you've blocked your opponents you can then do that combo again. Never just go back up to it and attack it after doing that combo. The monster will most obviously have loaded a skill which is either smash, windmill (only 2 legged opponents), defense or counter. You are lucky if its smash and get an attack in.

Since you use ice alot Angie I would recommend Icecounter. Basically what it is, is you charge ice once. Attack a monster, move back a tad then load counter. Repeat or just continuing counter until its dead. So:

Icebolt > move back > counter > move back > counter.

or

Icebolt > move back > counter > repeat.

Also since you have pets Angie I recommend you to look at this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXjtHUQtE4I

----

Also about rebirths.

There are 3 ways to rebirth.

Way No.1 (Free way)

The only free way to Rebirth is to age to 20 then rebirthing. This allows you to change lvl, age and explorer age only and you can only spawn back at your last location and will not receive a reward. A tactic people use is RB to 17 and have 3 weeks to get as much ap as possible then rebirth and repeat. Also known as spamming rebirths. (The higher level you are the harder it is to level meaning that harder it is to get ap which is needed to get much stronger then leveling normally)

Way No.2 (Character card rebirth - 7.9k nx)

Allows your to rebirth at any age and any time, however you have to wait a week before rbing again. Allows you to change appearance as well but you can't choose prem only options such as the hair I have atm. I am not sure if you can rebirth in tir to get a rb prize. You can't become older then you currently are.

Way No.3 (Premium card rebirth - 9.5k nx)

This gives you no restrictions when you rebirth. You can basically get you anything you want when rebirthing but you still have to wait a week before the next rebirth.

Obvious using characters cards weekly will get you the most ap since it doesn't take that long to get to lvl 40 even lvl 50 - 60 when your high enough.

----

Practice in Alby till you get the hang of combat and how the game works. Then advance to ciar beginner. I recommend then to do Math (solo) or if you understand goblins AI's go to Rabbie. Skeletons and Kobolds found in Rabbie and Math are stupid but hit very hard and will crit you like alway every attack. Also remember the soloing makes the difficult level of the dungeon 3 times as hard. Goblins, Kobolds and skeletons are multi aggro, getting ganged banged can only equal death. Unless your wm is pro then nothing can touch you.

Always go with friends, it will make dungeons twice as easy then they are when soloing. This allows your have people to rez you since you have to pay after lvl 30 to get Nao's service. It splits the work and makes rooms easier. But I wounldn't rely on your teammate to take the monsters behind you out.

Basically Ciar beginner when soloing, then Ciar normal, Rabbie normal, math normal with friends. Then Rundal is probably best after that.

----

Umm what else can I give you...hmm

Dark Knight vs Paladins.

The big debate..which one is better? Well its all due to preference and how you like fighting. Paladins up Str, Dex and Will and last for about 2.5hrs when you first get them (ingame). This will favor Melee/archers the most. However you dont get passive defense (PD) that Dark Knights get. You have to to Quests to get them.

Dark knights are much different then Paladins. They can last forever but have 3hrs ingame when you first get Drk your hp decreases at 10hp/sec, of course you can use life elixirs and potions to increase the time length. This means you can be in Dark Knight for over an 1hr in real life if you have the pots.. Your hp stops decreasing when you are attacked. Now Drk's up Str, Dex and Int so this is obviously good for mages. The difference however is the stat increases. There is a randomizer that gives a 180%, 100% and a 60% boost to all stats every time to trans. So you could get 180% str 100% dex and 60% int one time and 180% dex, 100% Int and 60% str the next time. So basically your gambling your stat increase-ments.

Dark knights also have a random hp, mp, stam increaser (I think) when Paladins are set. Paladins will always have more stam then Dark knights. Paladins also get +7 seconds added to there time everytime to rebirth. So if you rebirth every week for a year you will get 364 seconds extra. which is about 6mins more.

For both of them , they lose a 2 seconds per for every bday you get. So the younger you are the longer the trans go for.

Dark knights hold some weapons differently and have a 100% boost everytime you trans. Its for people who aren't mages and use ranged skills since its a 100% boost to Dex and Str. Drk's obviously help mages, melee and also Archers but since int is useless to Archers, Paladins are better.

There are 4 stages in a Paladin and Dark Knight.

Paladin > White Knight > Holy Knight > Champion
Dark Knight > Black Knight > Choas Knight > Infra Black

Your appearance while trans changes at ranks F,A, 5,1

You also have 4 passive skills.

Each of them up a certain stat.

You have a skill that effects hp, mp, stam and also will change your appearance when it gets to a corresponding rank.

Then you have 3 others that up your Str, Dex, Will and Int depending what you are.

Then theres your defensive skills.

Heavy Stander: Lowers the chance of being knockback
Natural shield: blocks arrows I believe
Magic deflector: Blocks magic.

To upgrade these skills you need points. Everytime you level you get 10 points. To lvl rank F to rank E you need 100 points, rE to rD is 110 points and it goes up and up.

It takes 392 lvls to get from rF to r1. You have 7 skills meaning you will need 2744 lvls to master a trans.

Also if your a champion Paladin and take the quest to change into a Dark Knight all your skills will keep there current ranking so you would be a Infra Black when you become a Dark Knight. You cannot change back to a Paladin once your a Dark Knight.

---

Weapons.

You should have always 2 sets of weapons with you at all times and then some back up weapons after that.

I have a 2handed sword (spirit weapon) and 2 Gladius'. I use the Gladius as my main weapons and the 2handed sword as a back up since spirit weapons or ego weps get hungry when out, (they dont get hungry when seathed). As they get hungry there mood changes and when it gets low enough theres stats are lowered. There stats return to normal when there fine which can be obtained when they are fed weapons, clothes, etc.

I'll talk about ego's for second here. Ego's weapons can decimated upgraded enchant weapons easily when there stats are high enough. Every Ego wep has Str, Dex, Int, Will, Luck and social lvl. Each effect there stats respectively. Str increase weapon min and max power, Dex increase injury rate, Int increase balance, Will increase Durability and Luck increase critical hit. So far each max level of each is 40.

If I ever get my Ego 2handed sword str's to 40 its att range will be 100 - 212 which is explosive. Social level effects your weapons glow. The glow upgrades every 5 lvls

Lvl 1 > Lvl 6 > lvl 11 > lvl 16 > lvl 21 > lvl 26 and so forth.

At lvl 21 you get a spirit awakening skill which allows you to perform your ego's wep special attack. They materialize above you and your next attack will be pwnage. Swords materialized attack is similar to soul blade in maplestory.

Now feeding and repairing. Unlike normal weapons ego weapons get hungry, there moods will change and eventually lower your stats so low that using a gathering axe would be better. They will start to eat clothes and items without asking if they get to hungry, to feed your ego you must click the icon or / and then click feed. You then select an item to feed it. Every item you feed it will up there stats. Now to repair your ego wep. Unlike normal weps they can't be repaired by blacksmiths and they also have above average dur. My Ego has 55 dur and level 1 will.

There are 2 ways to feed your ego. One way is to get spirit lagur or something like that either obtained either when your refine spirit stones to get spirits or other players. You then need a high prof weapon. The dur will be repaired depending on how high the prof the weapon is. The second way is to buy the nx item spirit repiar thingys (lol). There are 2 of them. One repairs a random number between 1 and 5 for 300 nx and the other repairs a random number between 6 - 10 for 500 nx.

Spirits weapons will not drop when you die and can be called rubbish bins as maintaining its good moods requires a lot of items which cost a lot of money to get. So feeding it items found on the ground or fishing for items is a good way to feed your Ego without costing much. You also can buy weapons or clothes from shops and feed them to it your ego.

Now on to main weapons. They can be anything you want but dual wielded is a great way to go since you get more hits in before having to use skills. Gladius are probably the best dual wield swords in game for a low price. A fully upgraded Gladius can reach 53 - 62 att range with 8 dur which is pretty deadly if you ask me. I don't really know much about other weapons but Gladius are effective, there not even been enchanted yet.

Enchants are like scrolls in maplestory, you need the enchant skill and a magic powder to use a enchant to its full extent. Enchants have a % change to fail but when used with a magic powder it doesn't go away when used. You can use as many enchants as you want on a weapon or piece of clothing but can't use the same one twice, I think.

Two handed swords have more splash range which means the range needed to hit an monster and 1handed/dual weapons are more faster. Only giants can dual wield 2handed weps and use a 2handed wep and shield at the same time.

---

Bah thats all. Losing out of ideas to write. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Lol
=X
a few weeks into the game and your writing walkthroughs.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:36 pm

IKR Larz o-o its like.... Wow......
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 am

What else can I write...

If you ever plan on getting nx for mab I highly suggest you don't do it that way. I with the help of Mab's fucked up economy have found a way to pay way less for nx.

1 - 2 weeks ago I bought 8m Mab gold for 29.20 USD at http://mabinogi.goldaa.com/

One of the guild members offered me 25k nx (The code) for 2.6m, now if you divide 29.20 by 8 you get 3.65 per mil.

Multiply that by 2.6 and thats $9.49 for 25k nx. Your saving over $15. HOW EPIC IS THAT. And the chances of you getting scammed is 0 when you buy the code first.

Epic no?

----

Jando's guide to pets.

Pets are mans best friends and girls. Your first pet should be a mount, it will triple your travelling speed.

Either get a Shire or Thoroughbred. Why? Because Shires are the 2nd fast mount and can carry 2 people and Thoroughbred are the fastest land base mount ingame. 1 seater though.

After you get a mount, I suggest to either get a fighting pet. For melee, bears are a great choose, for mages snakes are epic. Sadly there isn't any archer based pets yet. However a good pet for Archers would be one of the transforming pets like the wolf. Between 4pm and 6am it will transform into a wolfman and can perform windmill. This can work to your advantage as you can set up a wm defense.

After you get your attacking pets, you may want a flying pet. Brooms have the same land speed as shires and the same flying speed as pelicans I think. Eagles are the fastest air based mount but can only carry 1 person. The pelican, thunderbird (event) and broom sticks can carry 2 ( not sure about the brooms). After this is simply preference. Some ideal pets are dogs which can fetch items on the ground, and others like the mimics, gecko's and Jindo dogs have excellent storage space. There are also pets that transform into armored mode when you trans into a Paly or Drk. There are 3 dogs that trans with the Paly and 3 Cats the transform with the Drk.

Using pets to your best ability. The link I gave in my lost post covers this so much better then I could explain it.

Here it is again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXjtHUQtE4I

I learn't alot about pets through that video and now my pet hardly dies and is much more effective in battle then they ever were.

----

Effective ways to gain explorer exp.

There are 4 ways to that I think are effective ways to gain explorer exp.

1. Quests: There is a quest board on Qilla base camp, they give some exp and explorer exp which is decent.

2. Finding artifacts: All you have to is go to cor and search the surroundings using L-rods. You will fine some which can be traded in with the bank npc in cor. Exp and explorer exp varies depending the size on the artifacts.

3 and 4: These ways are the fastest but are the most hardest ways to gain explorer exp. Rafting and Hot-air Balloon rides: It is suggested to do these with mages with adv magic. You will need powerful AoE fast attacks like Thunder and Ice spear for either of this to be effective. Rafting consists of you getting on a raft and going down stream. Hobgoblins are found on the banks as you go down. Melee and beginner archers don't really work here. A charged AR would but Magic is most effective. The other one is Hot air Balloon rides. Once in the air you will find Dragons which can be taken out by ranged attacks or the Ballista's that are on board the hot air balloon.

Once rafting is finished or hot air balloons is finished you can talk to the corresponding npc and trade in stars gained from killing as much as you can on the rides. Depending how much you've and your team members have killed effects the rewards given. When you talk to the npc you will obviously choose the trade stars option. You are given around 4 options to choose from, one of them should be like 1k explorer exp. This should get you to lvl from 1 - 6 instantly maybe even more.

---

Words of advice

Always repair weapons with holy water on them.

Never repair weapons form Fergus in Tir. He will fail 99% of the time.

Edern repairs at the highest % rate but is also insanely expensive. The best places to repair is at Emain and Dunb.

When a weapon or a piece of clothing has holy water on it the dur will decrease slowly making your weapons last longer.

The best way to travel is to use coupons. To obtain coupons simply go to the sale boards and grab a flier. Warp to the persons house and you will get a return coupon to that spot. Always note somewhere where the coupon goes and dont get them mixed up. You can always use waxen wings but they cost 5 - 10k a piece. You also can't teleport friends with them, you can with coupons when there on your mount.

I advise to always be prepared before entering a dungeon. Have a bunch of pots with you at all times. Even put some back up's on your pets.

fantasy life club is extremely helpful. For 3.4k nx a week you get:

Nao services: which including 3 rez's (gain 1 when the clock passes 6am ingame), blessings when rez'd, and bday gifts. You also get 3 bombs per day

Extra storage services: You get double the bank space. able to use those item bags purchased through npc. its a external inventory that you can use with a shop license to set up a shop in Dunb. You either need a hired merchant, a pet or yourself to stand there for the shop to stay there.

Advance play: This is pretty cool this function. Every day at 7am pst you will get a box next to the bombs with a A on it. Click it and there will be two options, a random prize or a the special prize of the day, which you can view, decide or close it to choose a random prize.

---

How to do Rabbie Dungeon.

Pretty simple. Skeletons are stupid but can multi aggro and when that happens your kinda screwed. You would need a good lvl wm to be able to solo Rabbie without no deaths, pets and bringing other people along is recommended.

To kill skeletons (first floor). Either smash counter them or mill counter them. If you can kill them using the 5-6 hit combo then use that. When there knocked back they will either use smash, defense or counter. The best way to get them to come at you is to use icecounter.

When multi aggro, either use bombs, fireball or wm to kill them all and/or have chance to escape.

Wolves (all floors) are general faster, and when they run up to you, you can except the them to attack immediately, either be able to kill them in a 5-6 hit combo or have a high wm to smashmill them. Noob skills with there slow load rates will get yourself killed when facing against wolves. Red skeletons (second floor) are exactly like skeletons except they have ranged attacks, stronger and have more hp. If you can't tell what there going to do after you attack them, load a counter. and just spam counter/ice counter. Metal skeletons (third floor) is where it gets annoying. There high defense makes it impossible to do a 5-6 hit combo to knock them out so my best bet is to ice counter them after a 5-6 hit combo.

For the boss of Rabbie. After you clear the 3 floors, you will either face a subacas or have ever you spell it or if your in a party you will face the golden goblin army.

Subacas: Smash/Firebolt then play dead till she unaggro's you then repeat till dead.
Goldin goblin army: Theres about 10 golden goblins and 5 archer goblins. Take out the archers first then kill the goblins.

Note: Goblins, Kobolds and Skeletons generally have the same AI and can be defeated the same way.
----

I've seriously ran out of things to write about...

Meh be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Crap thats too mux Info... it even makes me lazy to read all that o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)   ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATK's Mabinogi (Wdf Champ/Infra vid now?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next