Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread

Go down 
4 posters

Which one?
Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Nfpvot1033%Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Nfpvot12
 33% [ 2 ]
Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Nfpvot1033%Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Nfpvot12
 33% [ 2 ]
Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Nfpvot100%Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Nfpvot12
 0% [ 0 ]
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Empty
PostSubject: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Ok this is the place where I am going to post ideas about the comp. If I win I'll give like 5% of the nx to everyone who participated and helped.

My first idea:
Spoiler:

Second Idea
Spoiler:

Third idea
Spoiler:

Forth idea
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jando on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Woot woot, when do you want us on for all this?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:17 am

Umm. Not sure..we can try this weekend.

ALEK AND ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU TO GET ON MAB NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 am

I like the idea from spoiler one since that's something I would totally do
Spoiler two seems a little hard since we probably cant finish that without people wearing gloves and boots or something
I dont like spoiler three
Spoiler four I cna sorta imagine, but we'll need to take you to the hot springs to get fat, then do the video, then if you plan to show yourself skinny at the end, take you back and make you sit in the skinny pool for an hour =D

I'm in. As long as it's not spoiler three
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 am

Kish why not 3? Do you have any a shire? 2 just sounds epic. I liked 3 due to the commentary idea and 4 I can't do since I've lost weight. >.>

Added voting system
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 am

Jando wrote:
4 I can't do since I've lost weight. >.>
U haven't been to the springs rite? xD

there is a spring that makes u fat, one that heals woudns, onet at makes u skinnier and one that increases ur upper muscules :3

so u can do it f3

the prob is that we must take u back and forth beetwen the springs and the place u wanna record the vid F3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:17 pm

meh.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Failure ^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread   Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jando's Official "Create a video for nexon" thread
Page 1 of 1