Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links

Go down 
+7
Kevintasta
GraffleFraff
blaze7734
Zielo
Jando
Alek
Shen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

The forum has been dead lately, i dont know why, maybe we are all getting bored of it. So to liven it up, post any link that you want in this forum that you think will be entertaining. (this includes videos, dont post anything inappropriate though) Also DONT POST MORE THAN 3 LINKS PER POST. I have an exception though in this first post, because its the first post.

http://www.geekstir.com/what-kind-of-gamer-are-you

http://www.maniacworld.com/pencil-version-of-misirlou.html (i always get freaked out at the end, so be ready for that)

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/01/scientists-say-dolphins-should-be-considered-persons/ (this one is creepy, but interesting)

http://www.picshag.com/why-men-shouldnt-write-advice-columns.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:05 pm

My friends, whenever I visit them in their dorms, are always crowded around a nintendo 64. And yeah, soccer moms... my mom bought a wii fit because other moms recommended it.

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 21967_592145777968_1704586_35118510_3692559_n
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 pm

lol.. i already saw that before but it never gets old....

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 EcGYq

NOW YOU'RE THINKING WITH PORTALS
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 pm

bahahahahaha
10/10 for both of those
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:48 pm

THAT ONE LOOKED LIKE PUKIN HELEEEN! D:
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Psh, Pumpkin is fat. He couldn't jump that far even if he wanted to.

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 21967_592145812898_1704586_35118516_7734165_n

I bet that's what they're actually doing.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 am

lol yeah alek, even i could tell punkin is too fat for that. OH BY THE WAY helen, if you ever go on his facebook, im the one that answered all the random questions about him on that FriendQnA app. i like to use him as a point grabber because hes a kitty tongue
oh and omar, FARMVILLE TIPS?!??!?!

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Ferret
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:51 am

Zielo wrote:
l
oh and omar, FARMVILLE TIPS?!??!?!

I retired from farmville, i realized it became a chore and stopped being fun. But if you are doing it to make your farm look badass, you are going to need a lot of money, so you will need to start planting the crop that gives the most exp per hour, usually its the plants that require 1 day (which is 23 hours farmville time). So just plow your whole farm and shove all your shit in a corner, and plant the same thing everyday, only use your money for expanding your farm, you will be planting grapes for a very long time if you use this method, i got level 3 mastery doing this -snort-. And then you can make your farm look cool once you have enough money. I can give you more help if you need it, i use to get on at the same tiem every day after school to update my farm since i was competing with like 3 other people, now i just use facebook for the chat.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 am

I see i see. im only level 11 though. Ive been using artichokes and cotton which are 4 day timers because sometimes i get lazy and dont want to check my farm.
oh and, are getting vehicles worth it?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:24 am

o-o
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 am

Zielo wrote:
I see i see. im only level 11 though. Ive been using artichokes and cotton which are 4 day timers because sometimes i get lazy and dont want to check my farm.
oh and, are getting vehicles worth it?

no, you have to fill it up with fuel, and when you run out of fuel, you have to use real money to fill it up. my advice is to buy one vehicle, and forget two others, because if you have one, you can use it, and let the fuel refill and the next day you will have fuel again
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:15 am

Angie, get off farmville. Farmville is lame. Don't conform!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:53 am

GraffleFraff wrote:
Angie, get off farmville. Farmville is lame. Don't conform!

Agreed .. mhmm :3 I used to paly X_X it gets boring =P

AND OMFG O_O HELEN UR NEW SIGGY PWNZ xD
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:34 pm

LOL HELEN YOUR SIGGY
how in the world.... i dont want to knowwwwwww.
ok. yes i do. exactly what was the conversation and what is up with that file XD
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 pm

You can give Omar all the credit for that. The conversation was just that, I said I had more incriminating screen shots of him, and he was like "I seriously doubt that" and then as a joke he did the Omar&Kevin sex tape thing. Would've been funnier if it wasn't an mp3, but hilarious none the less.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 am

HAHAHA I WOULD'VE LIKED TO SEE THE CONVO! xD
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:56 pm

iAlexxx! wrote:
HAHAHA I WOULD'VE LIKED TO SEE THE CONVO! xD

The conversations we have are too graphic for all you children, they are too graphic even for us, and we are the ones talking.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 pm

who cares F3
graphics just have numbers :3 (lol saywah? xD)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

I HATE YOU SO MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:16 pm

lol omar
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:03 am

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./ It’s a trap!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _,,,--~~~~~~~~--,_ . . . . ._________/
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,-‘ : : : :::: :::: :: : : : : :Ί ‘-, . . /. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .,-‘ :: : : :::: :::: :::: :::: : : Surprised : ‘-, . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . ,-‘ :: ::: :: : : :: :::: :::: :: : : : : :O ‘-, . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .,-‘ : :: :: :: :: :: : : : : : , : : :Ί :::: :::: ::’; . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .,-‘ / / : :: :: :: :: : : :::: :::-, ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ; . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . /,-‘,’ :: : : : : : : : : :: :: :: : ‘-, ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;;| . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . /,’,-‘ :: :: :: :: :: :: :: : ::_,-~~,_’-, ;; ;; ;; ;; | . . . . . . .
. . . . . _/ :,’ :/ :: :: :: : : :: :: _,-‘/ : ,-‘;’-‘’’’’~-, ;; ;; ;;,’ . . . . . . . .
. . . ,-‘ / : : : : : : ,-‘’’ : : :,--‘’ Neutral| /,-‘-‘--‘’’__,’’’ ;; ;,-‘ . . . . . . . .
. . . :/,, : : : _,-‘ --,,_ : : : ||/ /,-‘-‘x### :: ;;/ . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . / /---‘’’’ : # : : : : : | | : (O##Ί : :/ /-‘’ . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . /,’____ : : ‘-# : , : : : : ‘-,___,-‘,-`-,, . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . ‘ ) : : : :’’’’--,,--,,,,,,― :: ::--,,_’’-,,’’’― :’- :’-, . . . . . . . . .
. . . . .) : : : : : : ,, : ‘’’’~~~~’ :: :: :: :’’’’’― :: ,-‘ :,/ . . . . . . . . .
. . . . .,/ /|\| | :/ / : : : : : : : ,’-, :: :: :: :: ::,--‘’ :,-‘ . . . . . . . .
. . . . .\’|\ |/ ‘/ / :: :_--,, : , | )’; :: :: :: :,-‘’ : ,-‘ : : : , . . . . . . .
. . . ./― Neutral | : |/ :: ::----, :/ Neutral/ :: :: ,-‘’ : :,-‘ : : : : : : ‘’-,,_ . . . .
. . ..| : : :/ ‘’-(, :: :: :: ‘’’’’~,,,,,’’ :: ,-‘’ : :,-‘ : : : : : : : : :,-‘’’\ . . . .
. ,-‘ : : : | : : ‘’) : : :―’’’’~-,: : ,--‘’’ : :,-‘’ : : : : : : : : : ,-‘ :―’’’’’-,_ .
./ : : : : :’-, :: | :: :: :: _,,-‘’’’― : ,--‘’ : : : : : : : : : : : / : : : : : : :’’-,
/ : : : : : -, :―’’’’’’’’’’’― : : _,,-~’’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : Neutral : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : :―’’~~~~~~’’’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : | : : : : : : : : :
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:19 am

what in the world is that supposed to be
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 am

http://www.wtfjapanseriously.com/

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1732963

http://meme.yahoo.com/erdem/p/JoeXbSs/ <- i want that

PS: Do any of you watch 30 Rock? I knew about it but i never really wanted to watch it that much, and my friend recommended it to me. But i must warn you, if i like it, i will be watching it nonstop until im caught up.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 am

Honestly, that useless machine would keep me busy for hours.
and I haven't heard of 30 Rock
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:57 pm

lawl I <3 that box :3

and I haven't heard of that either o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next