Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links

Go down 
+7
Kevintasta
GraffleFraff
blaze7734
Zielo
Jando
Alek
Shen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

The forum has been dead lately, i dont know why, maybe we are all getting bored of it. So to liven it up, post any link that you want in this forum that you think will be entertaining. (this includes videos, dont post anything inappropriate though) Also DONT POST MORE THAN 3 LINKS PER POST. I have an exception though in this first post, because its the first post.

http://www.geekstir.com/what-kind-of-gamer-are-you

http://www.maniacworld.com/pencil-version-of-misirlou.html (i always get freaked out at the end, so be ready for that)

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/01/scientists-say-dolphins-should-be-considered-persons/ (this one is creepy, but interesting)

http://www.picshag.com/why-men-shouldnt-write-advice-columns.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Heres a full page by the same guy.... dont read all of them, theres a lot. Just skim

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/bloodcyber.html
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
Jacob

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:26 pm

LOL ANGIE. and I really want to see that movie to.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Those are olddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Those were a big deal like three years ago. Do you know how many references you've missed? I bet all this time when you heard someone say they're putting on their robe and wizard hat you thought they were talking about Harry Potter or something. Glad you've read them now...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Woww, really. I dont remember ever heading references from that though
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah, you wouldn't remember them, because they didn't mean anything to you. Now you'll probably see them more often. At least my friends use them a lot.

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Wizard10
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Me gusta:
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 pm

It wasn't referencing anything... That's actually how the whole "I PUT ON MY ROBE AND WIZARD HAT" thing started. I did not look this up from sheer boredom.

Also, on angies huge list, the second one was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:16 pm

ahhh nostalgia
I enjoyed the song too, been a while that I've listened to dubstep all on my own.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 57e177fb1ccb1b85806b4a8965eed3f0

I exploded when i saw this (look at the logo):

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 The_secret
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:46 pm

I don't get the porsche carrera gt. It looks like a regular one. What "logo" are you talking about... the emblem? It's the same emblem just not in gold. Please explain, I'm probably just stupid. <3

It's a nice car though. On a related note, I saw the new ferrari 458 italia in the city last night!

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 34603_10

Pretty, but crap quality picture.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Its just that porche is finally making a different car. Lets hope its faster than the 911.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:08 pm

The GT isn't technically new. It's production was 2004-2006. I guess relatively new, though, compared to the 911. It's a lot faster, and I think more aesthetically appealing too.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:35 am

That's so cool!!!! I know what I'm going to try next time I'm at a lake!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Simply Amazing. . .
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 am

Lol....
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:16 am

Asker's rating was the best! xD
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

I've actually personally always wondered what people meant by a courtesy flush too. I assumed it was to make the smell go away, but who's poops are rank like that that you need an extra flush to make it go away.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

That guy is a serious douche, but I thought it was really funny.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:16 pm

lol ._.
at first it was funny I must admit but it was too douchy to b that funny =/
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 pm

I see what you're saying... While it was inappropriate of the woman to ask her friend to drop what he was doing at work to make a poster for her lost cat, she didn't deserve all of the douche-baggery he delivered. I still found it to be really funny though.

There are people that he does that to that I think do deserve it too. Like the way he writes to his civic association, I wish I talked to mine that way. Last year they sent us an angry letter telling us that we better not put lights on our deck during christmas time again... which was funny, because we've never put lights out during christmas time... and even if we did, what's the problem. Another time they sent a letter complaining about my brother climbing trees in the neighbourhood. Do you guys have civic associations that get on your case about stupid stuff?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 am

At first i was like, this guy is being really rude, but then when i saw 'Missing Missy' movie title, i completely changed my mind and was like this guy is awesome. I don't think she deserved it, but i also don't think that she is unable to use microsoft word and make the poster herself...
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 am

You don't even need microsoft word. If you have a picture of the cat, you can literally just tape it to a piece of paper and hand-write "lost" and your contact information, and photocopy it just like that. That's what people in my neighbourhood do.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

That guy is the one who posts all the conversations where he acts like a douche to someone (it's still pretty funny). For the most part I think it's fake because if if he really did that, I'm pretty sure no one at all would like him...

My favorite was "The ducks in the bathroom are not mine."

http://www.27bslash6.com/strata.html

*Unrelated* LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS FINALLY PLAYING MOTHER 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next