Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links

Go down 
+7
Kevintasta
GraffleFraff
blaze7734
Zielo
Jando
Alek
Shen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

The forum has been dead lately, i dont know why, maybe we are all getting bored of it. So to liven it up, post any link that you want in this forum that you think will be entertaining. (this includes videos, dont post anything inappropriate though) Also DONT POST MORE THAN 3 LINKS PER POST. I have an exception though in this first post, because its the first post.

http://www.geekstir.com/what-kind-of-gamer-are-you

http://www.maniacworld.com/pencil-version-of-misirlou.html (i always get freaked out at the end, so be ready for that)

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/01/scientists-say-dolphins-should-be-considered-persons/ (this one is creepy, but interesting)

http://www.picshag.com/why-men-shouldnt-write-advice-columns.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:47 am

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:35 pm

My family has a similar story. My dad took my sister when she was 4 fishing, and she thought that she was catching a fish friend too. Little did she know that grandma was going to cook it for breakfast the next morning. Once she'd found out grandma had killed and cooked her new pet, she flipped out, and she hasn't eaten fish since.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Hah I loved it.
Lol is your sister a veggetarian because of that? Or does she just plain not eat fish
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Just fish. But now that she's a health nut, she stays away from meat most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:33 pm

o-o'' Failure.... u eat ur best friend..... Scary.... x3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Also that totally sounds like something that would have happened to me. When I was that age I believed that every living creature was my friend.

....................until I met Whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:22 am

w8w8w8w8w8w8.......

Does that mean u ATE a CAT?!?!?!?!?!?! O_____________O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Eww no. Never. But a cat did maul me at age 7
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:43 pm

o-o''
Fail Ange.....
I would have eaten it :3
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Brillant
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 pm

WTF? o-o''
Fail x3
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504&feature=player_embedded

Evolution "proven" to be entirely false because of peanut butter. <3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:07 am

Lol what the heck, is that actually the weather guy for Haiti
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:10 am

That is fucked up, you can't judge something like that. To create life you need more then just what a peanut butter jar is getting.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:14 am

Jandy Jands wrote:
That is fucked up, you can't judge something like that. To create life you need more then just what a peanut butter jar is getting.
They're mixing up concepts. I think they mean the big bang, but they said evolution instead. What they're describing is spontaneous generation, which is the theory that evolution disproved. So they're just very confused... and probably shouldn't be making videos... and probably shouldn't use peanut butter as a sound example ever again.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

I could say a lot of things about that video.... but Im not going to make a big religious discussion lol.
And actually agreed with Jando. A peanut butter jar does not contain air. Therefore, no shit there isnt going to be life inside of it lol.
(unless this video was intended to be made fun of, then this is just a awkward blond moment)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 am

I love how we can all be talking about crap then actually become serious and talk about something smart for once.

And I do believe that the Big bang was created by the first 2 atoms fusion together, the result was huge ass explosion creating billions beyond billions of new atoms which made the universe we know today.

And life can only be created when something has the right nutrients (food), energy (sun), body make up (exo-skeleton or the other one), and the ability to adapt.

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqYyvRbHws
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:43 am

Honestly I dont care how the earth was created. Its not going to do any good knowing or not knowing either way, were still going to live life all the same. Another reason Im not really religious- youll end up spending so much of your life worshiping something that may or may not be even true, Id just rather not do that and live life to the fullest extent and not waste any time (says the person on the computer that plays maplestory)
ANYWAY
Lol @ Jandos vid... but its not like america is the only one with that problem. I think you guys have mcdonalds and in other continents/countries, plus you have no room to talk because australia is practially just as bad as america O;
But even americans bitch out mcdonalds for all the extremely unhealthy crap they give us. I think they got rid of the whole supersize thing now because it was literally making people sick and slowly killing them. I watched a video on it in health class and they recorded this guy for 30 days that ate nothing but mcdonalds that entire month. He went from being very healthy and fit to someone who the doctors said should have been dead by the end of the experiment
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 am

yea its called Supersize me.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 am

yeah and it's been out since like 2004 :X
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:37 am

Oh wow. I thought my class was the only one that saw it.
I just thought it was one of those old health videos that no one else watched or ever even heard of
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:21 am

Lol no. It made a big splash when it came out. The guy got his own TV show out of it.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Seriously? Lol whats it called..
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 pm

It's called "30 Days" and it's a reality show just like his movie, where he spend 30 days doing something outrageous. Here's the website for it if you're interested:

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/30days/

I never watched it, so I can't tell you if it's any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links   Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liven up the forums ~ Post your favorite links
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next