Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR

Go down 
+6
Bot20O
Zielo
Alek
Ragafa
GraffleFraff
Jando
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Empty
PostSubject: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

To those who have seen Avatar, list your experience here.

I would have to say it was the best movie I've seen to date. When I left I didn't even know who I was, while I was watching it I felt that I was there and I belonged there. Then I had to go the toilet half way through which totally ruined it for me and I was like WTF!!! I am actually planning to go see it again in 3D since I saw it in 2D (Private cinema though). Couldn't believe how engulfed I was in the world of the Navi in only 2 and half hrs. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

I thought it was good but it was hardly the best movie experience I've ever had. But yeah, it was good.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 pm

I thought it was shit, too much that was completely useless and I wish I had nearly 3 hours of my life back...
Only joking haven't seen it yet =D
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Imma go see it soon, and that Sherlock Holmes movie too Very Happy seems like a good movie Very Happy
and SEX NUMBER ON JDOWS SIGGY xD (wow I thought Ange would notice that first o.o'')
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Sherlock Holmes was good too.
I feel like I'm at the movies a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 pm

(alek how could I have seen his siggy when i havn't even been on since he put it up... plus i said it in the first post i sent. also YOU CANT STEAL MY JOB)

I heard it was a good movie but i havnt seen it, although i might eventually. i went to go see 2012 with my boyfriend and my mom went to see avatar because i did not want her in the same theater with us (she was my ride and shes too lazy to go all the way back to the house and pick me up again later). at least she didn't regret it because she said it was really good, and she wants to do the same thing again only she gets to see 2012 and me and my boyfriend go see avatar.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 am

You are very strange. btw You can start addressing your boyfriend as brandon now :O
I think we'll understand who it is?

EVERYONE ANGE IS DATING A DUDE CALLED BRANDON.
Whenever we think of Brandon. We think of him... Instead of that Mika fag
I rest my case. WHISKEY FOR EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 am

Lol umm... I saw Avatar in 3D and the 3D was not that much of a effort, they didn't even try, yeah theres a few good part, where at least SOMETHING came out, most of the time its like a regular 2D styled movie, but, yeah the characters and the monsters were pretty awesome, but in MY opinion, Avatar sucked, like i dont completely hate it, but it really sucked compared to the movies i have watched, i could predict a lot of the parts in the movie, so i would give it like

5-5.5/10 for this movie

Sherlock Holmes was flipping smexy to me lol
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:31 am

Yeah, i also heard it was pretty predictable. The normal story of a guy that goes to spy on a different group and falls in love with a female their yadda yadda
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:17 am

Bot20O wrote:
Lol umm... I saw Avatar in 3D and the 3D was not that much of a effort, they didn't even try, yeah theres a few good part, where at least SOMETHING came out, most of the time its like a regular 2D styled movie, but, yeah the characters and the monsters were pretty awesome, but in MY opinion, Avatar sucked, like i dont completely hate it, but it really sucked compared to the movies i have watched, i could predict a lot of the parts in the movie, so i would give it like

5-5.5/10 for this movie

Sherlock Holmes was flipping smexy to me lol

Shut the fuck up! The movie was epic! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MOVIES!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

-storms off-
-slams door as I leave room-

-comes back in-

I'LL LIKE TO SEE YOU DO SOMETHING BETTER THEN AVATAWR!!!!!!!!!!!

-leaves-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 pm

I guess I'm the only one that agrees when jando, when i think that movie WAS epic. I also saw Sherlock Holmes, and I without a doubt think that Avatar was way better. Did you know it was the most expensive movie ever made? The special effects were crazy but i didn't get the opportunity of seeing it in 3-d (for some reason whenever i do see it in 3-d, i don't even notice it. Maybe I'm getting old)
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:50 pm

The plot was really predictable. I mean, the story was exactly the same as Pocahantas with a sci fi spin on it, although, I read that it was actually directly taken off a short story from the 50s. But the world they designed was amazing. They had like hundreds of species experts and botanists working for years creating all those 100% original plants and animals. They took the time to assign them all common and have scientific names too (lol)! But yeah, I agree that the story wasn't as well developed as the world, which is really what distracted me from thinking it was epic. I don't even remember the last time I thought a movie was epic...

And yeah, if something is in 3D, I never bother with it. I think we should all be happy that Avatar at least took away Twilight's record for biggest sale on opening weekend. The force is balanced again.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 pm

It did? WOOT

now, speaking of avatar, has anyone seen the Avatar: last airbender movie yet, or is it even out yet?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Zielo wrote:
It did? WOOT

now, speaking of avatar, has anyone seen the Avatar: last airbender movie yet, or is it even out yet?

It comes out in like summer.. hopefully it wont be complete elephant shit like the dragon ball z movie (when they were showing commercials for it i changed the channels it looked so atrocious)

The Departed and Fight Club were the last movies i thought were epic, avatar was 'pretty epic' but not epic.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm

You know I actually thought G I Joe was pretty awesome when it was out, but then i saw iglorious basterds, now THAT was epic <4
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm

eh, im not much of a movie person so i dont really pay attention to whats out and whats good. i just watch and be happy.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm betting the Last Airbender is going to be a huge disappointment. Alice in Wonderland will probably suck ferociously too... But I know I'll wind up watching both of them.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:17 pm

haha, same here. well, alice and wonderland DOES have johnny depp......
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:43 am

Ragafa wrote:
You know I actually thought G I Joe was pretty awesome when it was out, but then i saw iglorious basterds, now THAT was epic <4

........... you thought GI JOE was good.

I have lost all respect for you now kish fingers Sad
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:00 am

It was okay, I only liked the black guy, I wanted to kill everyone else. Especially the red head.
The story was pretty stupid and the personal backgrounds were fagatory. I just liked the black guy since whenever I remember the movie, I usually only think of him

We can all agree that Joh's taste of music is shit
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:20 am

Zielo wrote:
haha, same here. well, alice and wonderland DOES have johnny depp......

Do you mean as eye candy? ... cause in Alice he doesn't look hot at all. And if you mean he's always in good movies, that's not true either. The Secret Window, the Corpse Bride, and Sweeny Todd were all pretty bad, in my opinion at least.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:34 am

I loved sweeny todd though. i havnt seen the other two. i dunno, i just think hes pretty good in a lot of movies. maybe not all, but eh, maybe theres still hope
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 am

-barfs all over floor-

-slips is barf-

-barfs again-

YOU THOUGHT HE WAS HOT........... IN SWEENY TODD?

He looks like Jack White in ghost form... I will admit, he is attractive, when he has his make up off.... and how often does that happen in his movies? Never. (excluding public enemys)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:18 am

I liked him beter when he kept saying savvy and asked why all the rum was gone ):
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:52 am

EWW... I NEVER SAID HE WAS HOT IN SWEENY TODD.. I MENT THAT I JUST LIKED THE MOVIE YOU DUNCE
-slips in omars barf-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR   THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE EPICNESS OF AVATAR
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next