Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
blaze7734
Shen
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:55 am

Thats what I've done so far.

L>What you wanna look like sprites.
L>Ideas on what to do next.

Plot summary: Long ago there were 3 powerful families, it was said that if you inherit that name you will be gifted with extraordinary power.

3 families.

"Ande"
????
????

A.D 1380 October 18
- Helen Andeas born.

A.D 1385 December 19
- Angela Andelps born

A.D 1400 July 14
- Angela and Helen tie in votes for Captain of X squad.

A.D 1400 July 15
- Both were sent to battle, who ever won becomes Captain of X squad.

A.D 1400 July 20
- Angela defeated Helen and became Captain of X squad, Helen became her lieutenant.

A.D 1405 January 1
- ???? invade, X squad is sent into the front lines

A.D 1593
- The war has ended.

KIA~
- Helen Andeas
- Angie Andelps
- Jando Andeson
- Jetsh Andeson
- ????
- ????
- ????

Will write more when I get back from work.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:17 am

Just make me look like my current char
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:56 am

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Jando, I think there is a reason nobody has given you any input for this yet, and i hate to be the one to break it to you, and i know i don't speak for everyone, but we think what your doing is a huge waste of time and don't really see the point...... Im not telling you not to do it, just saying that we probably wont be giving you as much input as you want because we think you are just wasting your time, at least thats what I think.

Last edited by Shen on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Way to be a huge let down there Omar <_<
i just havent had time to use bannedstory to get a pic up yet. Ill get it to you a little later today.

BTW i am working on your avi buf ive just kinda been procratinating so yeah, im lazeh.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 pm

TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Banned10

There

EDIT; Hm i might change the look of my character in suit actually =O
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Take a look at My Siggy F3 that wuld b My look F3..... x3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 am

Shen wrote:
Jando, I think there is a reason nobody has given you any input for this yet, and i hate to be the one to break it to you, and i know i don't speak for everyone, but we think what your doing is a huge waste of time and don't really see the point...... Im not telling you not to do it, just saying that we probably wont be giving you as much input as you want because we think you are just wasting your time, at least thats what I think.

-cough- that siggy you had didnt exactly give me much motive.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:02 am

I thought you already made the looks.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:07 am

Shen wrote:

So then you think Maple Kombat series is a waste of time or Maple Evil? Those series has bought entertainment to ten's of thousands across the world. How is wasting what a week of your life making something like this a huge waste of time? Your basically saying that all recreation time is a huge waste of time cause that is what animating it. A hobby.

Attention forums, Shen thinks hobbies are a huge waste of time.

Thanks Lars for your sprite. Alek I already has yours but could make a battle sprite please? You don't have to but you may not like the one I will be making. If you guys don't want to participate then that's fine with me, I'll make up all the characters and you can have no involvement what so ever. kthxbai,
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Jando... two things....

1. Omar tried pretty hard to tell you that in the most polite way possible... At the very least try to return the favor...

2. The reason he (and I suppose me) believe that is because we most likely doubt your animating skills compared to dray86. If you have fun doing it... then I doubt anyone will object... I still animate even though no one has ever commented on it (*cough* *cough*) but all Omar is basically saying is that some of us won't be putting in as many suggestions or feedback as you may want.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Kevintasta wrote:
Jando... two things....

1. Omar tried pretty hard to tell you that in the most polite way possible... At the very least try to return the favor...

2. The reason he (and I suppose me) believe that is because we most likely doubt your animating skills compared to dray86. If you have fun doing it... then I doubt anyone will object... I still animate even though no one has ever commented on it (*cough* *cough*) but all Omar is basically saying is that some of us won't be putting in as many suggestions or feedback as you may want.

Hobbies are a huge waste of time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Shen wrote:
Kevintasta wrote:
Jando... two things....

Hobbies are a huge waste of time.

Your a waste of time, nom D:
Thats just being a little bit mean there Omar. And i dont think he's going for some big time animating skills but would rather just do it for fun...
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:04 am

Meh...I'm doing this cause I want to. I have nothing to do at Home, so why should I waste it playing Maple? I'm starting to hate the game and I mean hate. I can't stand playing it or even going on basil or SW.

TAOHAA lets me use my most creative skills to create someone what of a masterpiece, being judged and critiqued on it is just bonus. Sure the first episode will take a while to do since it is the first episode. As my skills progress the episodes will take shorter to make. At the moment I'm getting a plot going, seeing how much characters I need and how each episode is going to play.

So far this is what I have.

First episode
Scene 1 - Prologue

A.D 1380 October 18
- Helen Andeas born.

A.D 1385 December 19
- Angela Andelps born

A.D 1400 July 14
- Angela and Helen tie in votes for Captain of X squad.

A.D 1400 July 15
- Both were sent to battle, who ever won becomes Captain of X squad.

A.D 1400 July 20
- Angela defeated Helen and became Captain of X squad, Helen became her lieutenant.

A.D 1405 January 1
- ???? invade, X squad is sent into the front lines

Longer version of that.

Scene 2 - Meeting Angie and Helen

Angie is packing, and you see Helen talking to Athena.

brb
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:20 am

TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Me_410

First is normal wear, second is combat outfit.

With the agent receiver for the combat outfit, in banned story, make a separate character layer, choose the receiver and place it on the ear of the combat outfit. If you just put it on the character's layer, it messes up the hair. Btw, the claw is a craven.

First outfit code is here:

Spoiler:

Second one is here:

Spoiler:

I used the 4th frame for this pic.

Last edited by DarkRecon on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 am

Kay umm.. Imma make it Jndow just hold on a Bit X.X Im stil configurating My new PC and Im not getting Graphics card till 6th of January... logstoryshort x3 but Might b able to play MS Very Happy so If I can run BS on My PC I ll Make the Battle one and post it just hold on a bit D:

EDIT:
SPRITE DONE HERE IT IS! Very Happy
TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Banned10
If u need the code here it is

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!   TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAOHAA ~ WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANNA LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1