Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Website improvements.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Website improvements. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Website improvements.   Website improvements. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

I believe we have a lot of useless things on the forums. Here's a list of what we should change/move or delete.

- Chat bar: Move to the top or deleted. NO ONE USES IT!
- The Blog section moved up or deleted
- And the Market section to be 1 thing where you can sell and ask for P/C

This will someone what tidy up the Forums a bit. As I think its a bit to long. We also if we want our guild to be known is to recruit higher levels and do Zak runs. Other then that were gonna stay a 5 person guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Website improvements.   Website improvements. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 pm

D:

ADMIN POWER ABUSER!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Website improvements.   Website improvements. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 pm

im not abusing it... that siggy was inappropriate and i for one dont want it on the forums
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Website improvements.   Website improvements. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Wait. It's your dream come true though? And doesn't it bring back memories?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Website improvements.   Website improvements. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:23 pm

yes it does bring back memories, now g'day.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Website improvements.   Website improvements. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Jando wrote:
Umm I didn't 100% leave. I just joined another guild on another character. I still have iJandoDk in formal for some reason, O.O

So I kinda can talk.

No actually.... having the account in the guild doesnt help us at all if you arent playing on it

@the whole imageshack photobucket thing, i dont see that notice, and instead of using photobucket, you do realize that when you click that button when you are typing a post to upload an image, you can use that url and put it in your siggy or make it into a background or whatever, its just like a photobucket image link, it just doesnt involve logging in or anything like that and its pretty much instant. just click post a reply, and dont actually post the reply, once you have that link you can close the window and there you go
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Website improvements.   Website improvements. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:31 pm

i use potobucket for the different varieties of images though.... i dont make all of the backgrounds. its just easier for me and makes more sense to look for the picture directly and get it from there, instead of google something, save it, copy the code from here, and paste. it all takes the same amount of time (atleast, i think thats what you were talking about)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website improvements.   Website improvements. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website improvements.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2