Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Blog section- To keep or not to keep

Go down 
+2
blaze7734
Zielo
6 posters

What do you think of the Blog section?
Its useful.
Blog section- To keep or not to keep Nfpvot1050%Blog section- To keep or not to keep Nfpvot12
 50% [ 2 ]
We don't really need it.
Blog section- To keep or not to keep Nfpvot1050%Blog section- To keep or not to keep Nfpvot12
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Blog section- To keep or not to keep Empty
PostSubject: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 pm

If you didnt read the post I made in the other thread, here it is ---

Zielo wrote:
Oh and the main purpose of the blog section was just to pass on news... something like this, that tells everyone if were going to be gone from maple for a while or returning, or quitting, etc. it might even be more useful to post your gpq notices than cluttering up the other forums. the blog thing wasnt really ment to keep chatting on like this one ended up doing, your really just supposed to leave a few comments and go.
i dunno, i kind of like it. whenever i see theres a new post there i know its something important and not just other random forum gibberish (for instance, that 'helens quitting' post was a shocker..)

Omar thinks we dont really need it, and i just wanted to see the opinions of the rest of you guys. Do you think its useful, or we dont really need it? Ill take it off completely if the majority says we dont need it. Otherwise, well keep it.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:44 pm

meh, im fine with it. Though since its news you might want to move the section up a little
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Indee its nto usefull for me :3
I dont use it I dont see the point on ahving one If are gonna do the smae wit a post o.o
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:02 pm

I like it. Lol, I don't have a reason for liking it, I just do, when I was figuring out where to put my announcement, that seemed like the obvious place.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:15 pm

iAlexxx! wrote:
Indee its nto usefull for me :3
I dont use it I dont see the point on ahving one If are gonna do the smae wit a post o.o

thats the point though, it keeps the clutter out of the real threads.
basically, its a section for more important things like news.

and if we do end up keeping it, moving it up would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:32 pm

umm instead of it being on the bottom of the front page why don't you just move it to the top? That way it will be used more.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:46 pm

jando never reads things
thats excactly what larz and me just said
again, as you would say
LEARN2READ =D
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 am

O.O Lol blame my Ps3 for that. Didn't show Lars comment.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 pm

-eats PS3-
There i blamed it =S
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Why don't we just make the forums sandbox? Cause we use nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 pm

umm.... tell that to the like 900 posts in every other section
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 am

lol seriously jando, this may be the most used section, but its not the ONLY used. plus, it makes thing A LOT easier not having to fish through one big section looking for something when there are catagories...
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Zielo wrote:
lol seriously jando, this may be the most used section, but its not the ONLY used. plus, it makes thing A LOT easier not having to fish through one big section looking for something when there are catagories...
That :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog section- To keep or not to keep   Blog section- To keep or not to keep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog section- To keep or not to keep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Sandbox-
Jump to: