Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Empty
PostSubject: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 am

First Job

Jester

At low levels the jester is more of a support class rather than a solo class, it is better to party with others rather than fighting by yourself, but it doesn’t mean your completely useless by yourself. At first they are able to equip daggers, 1h swords(no shield),1h blunt weapons and knuckles. Uses stat enhancing abilities and status effects to your advantage.

Primary stats
DEX or LUK
Secondary stat
STR

DEX or LUK is dependant of which class you advance to while STR is to help boost attack and enable you to wield equips.
Stat formula- STR=Your Level, and the rest in DEX or LUK

Skills

Increasing Max HP Increase (Passive)
- Increases the maximum amount of HP gained per level, or AP used in on Max HP
Level 1- on level up, 3+, if AP boosts +3 on top of Max HP gained
Level 10 - on level up, 30+, if AP boosts +25 on top of Max HP gained

Gamble (Supportive)
-When used a status effect will be rolled at random, depending on the number rolled a different status ailment will be applied and will charge your weapon with that effect, until it strikes a enemy, which will discharge your weapon and effect all enemies hit with that status ailment. Rolling the same effect twice will double the power and length, and rolling the same effect three times in a row will affect all enemies on the map with increased effect (Effects cannot stack on enemies already inflicted, the effect will replace any existing ailment you had prior inflicted instead, however the effects can stack if used by another jester.)
Ailment list-
1-Poison
2-Slow
3-Freeze
4-Attack down
5-Defense down
6-Magic down

Level 1 - 30-mp, duration lasts for 26 seconds.
Level 10 - 60-mp, duration lasts 98 seconds, all ailment effects are increased

Illusion
(Supportive)
-When used a status buff will be rolled at random, depending on the number rolled a different status buff will be applied and will affect you and your entire party when you activate the skill again. Rolling the same buff twice will double the power and length of the buff, and rolling the same buff three times in a row will affect all players on screen and be applied as the max version of that effect. Buffs cannot stack on players already buffed by your effect, the buff will replace any existing affect you had prior cast instead, however the effects can stack if used by another jester.)
1-Attack up
2-Defense up
3-Magic up
4-Accuracy up
5-Health Buff
6-Haste

Level 1- 30- mp, Duration lasts 30 seconds.
Level 10 - 60- mp, Duration lasts 128 seconds, all buff effects are increased

Death Blow (Active)
-A move that attacks with a high speed strike with a critical ratio, with a dagger or 1h sword that hits all enemies in its range; causes slow consecutive bleeding damage for a set period of time.

Level 1 – 4-mp, sword or dagger damage 86%, 26% chance for bleed damage for 26 base bleed damage for 12 seconds
Level 20– 8-mp, sword or dagger damage 164%, 46% chance for bleed damage for 89 base bleed damage for 42 seconds

Clobber (Active)
- Using a blunt weapon or knuckle attacks with increased attack power and speed that hits all enemies it its range, while having a chance to stun your opponent.

Level 1 - 4-mp, blunt weapon or knuckle damage 94%, 26% chance to stun for 4 seconds
Level 20 - 8-mp, blunt weapon or knuckle damage 182%, 46% chance to stun for 18 seconds

Improving Constitution (Passive)
- Increases your total constitution allowing you to carry higher level weapons.(does not affect stats output, only allows you to carry higher stat weapons)

Level 1 - increases your stat amount by enabling you to wield equips by x2 of your stat total.
Level 8 - increases your stat amount by enabling you to wield equips by x3.5 of your stat total

The improving constitution build is needed for class specific weapons later on because without it the class cannot wield half its weapons and armor. The Jester class primarily focuses, on inflicting indirect damage to attack and is the most useful for buffs early on in the game. A jester can advance into either a Performer or a Trickster. (still thinknig of better names)

should i continue?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:04 pm

YES I love it.
I like how you made a theif like spread out, that the weapons split the classes up, not the abilities like mage. Also reminds me of Flyff :3 hehe
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:11 pm

I kinda got the Jester idea from FF advance tactics =/
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 pm

I presumed that =D
-glomps-
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:22 pm

-miss-
-watches Kish jump into a wall-
=p
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:27 pm

ME GUSTA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm

-cries-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 am

nice, I like it. 18 second stun sounds a bit overpowered though.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 am

Yeah, Make it a charge like corkscrew blow (brawler move) and it'll be fine, but then you can probably increase it to 200% and 20 seconds stun :3
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am

Jando wrote:
nice, I like it. 18 second stun sounds a bit overpowered though.

Well i may just nerf the percent you do stun =p
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:18 am

Ragafa wrote:
Yeah, Make it a charge like corkscrew blow (brawler move) and it'll be fine, but then you can probably increase it to 200% and 20 seconds stun :3

The point is to have them rely more on status effects rather than brute strength =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)   Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class I-I-I-I-DEAAAA (Jesters)
Page 1 of 1