Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Jando's Aran Guild..

Go down 
+3
Ragafa
Alek
Jando
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jando's Aran Guild.. Empty
PostSubject: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am

Thinking on making one...
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:13 pm

It would a benefit if u put it in som way, cuz Formal would b having a lot free space this way... o.o
but that would b kinda weird in the other way, dont yah think? o.o
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Wouldn't be a point, if you like we can make a third guild for legendaries XD
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 pm

LOL!
But its suppossed to be Only: Formal + Informal = Formalities
A good Name for it Shalls b One that Fits the Alliance x3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:51 pm

....I aint naming a guild that relates to what we have now because I don't really like the name Formal or Informal..WHy can't couldn't it be something epic like Lotus (MMMM) or Perpetual (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM) or something like that <- I know those names are taken.

Ima go name my Guild Jando f3.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:01 pm

I don't think its a good idea. It just seems like a waste, we haven't even rebuilt formal yet. I mean, especially if you make it right when arans come out, you'll have like this super active guild for like a month, and then people are going to quit them and it'll be inactive and a waste. But do whatever you want I guess, its your money.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Q-Q
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Err.. no offence, but thats kinda what Formal was made for :/
The entire reason for Formal was so we can put all the low levels, minor chars, and extras in one place without having to worry about them cluttering space in the real guild. If you make a guild specifically for arans, its just going to steal a little of my business and im already pretty dead as a door knob (who came up with this expression) right now. and yeah, it would defeat the purpose of 'Formalities', if you make it, i dont think shen would want to alliance with it. it would also mean having another guild in the group to worry about recruiting people into, and its hard enough with just two. formal has plenty of space for whatever aran that wants to join. and whats wrong with the names? i dont recall you voting against them when we picked them.. i think your the only one that likes those silly 'pro-names' D:
you can do what you want, but i disapprove
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Jando, do whatever you want, but im telling you off the bat, im not going to alliance with you because like everyone is saying, we made a guild for that purpose, and making another one would be pointless. And yeah... Formal hasnt been doing so hot lately, we need to build it back up because now its just a waste of a guild. So angie make all of our noob accounts jrs so we can recruit. Me and kevin made noob accounts, mine is just for the hat, but his is his new account. I think i can get some people into it while you are gone. I just hate to see it go to waste when we made such an effort to make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Yeah ange, throw my BW into it and I'll help out. But I wanna keep my brawler in INF if you don't mind :3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:00 am

DIDNT I TELL YOU GUYS I WAS GOING TO WAIT TIL I GOT MY PC BACK DX -eats everyone-
but yeah, i understand. you can do it if you want, only now im not sure when i can actually get back on. i should...SHOULD have my computer back by the weekend... no promises, but i do promise that when i do eventually get it back i will work as hard as i can to get formal back to where it was, hopefully better. thats just what im waiting for, my computer. the reason: fixing the guild would be time consuming, and i want to be there most of the time when the new members are on so they dont think the leader is rarely on. it also gives me time to do all of the events so by the time i have my pc back, ill have full attention to the guild. i just want to be prepared for when i have my computer back, and not have any new recruits think formal is dead and leave before i get the chance to actually fix it, if that makes any sense.
BUT I SUPPOSE it wouldnt hurt to do it a little early... and its always a large help to have other members online while recruiting, it makes the guild look big and active and a less of a chance for people to leave as soon as they join. my plan was to make a day for everyone to go on a char thats in Formal, and either they can help recruit or they dont have to. they just need to be on to make the guild look good so people dont leave at first sight. it makes it a little easier to get new members, and you guys can introduce yourselves and explain the concept of the guild.
that was my overall plan from the beginning... im just waiting on the signal to do it, getting my computer back. it just seems like an appropriate time to do it and makes things a lot easier. but again, you guys can do what you want and start off. im not sure when i can get on maple next though... im not even supposed to be on right now. maybe tomarrow, i dont know.
-sneaks on-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 am

no, i understand your logic in that, it would be a better idea if we wait then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:02 am

oh :3
ok then. i went on anyway and made the trusted people who wernt already a jr a jr, and added kish. you can still do it if you want, but it hopefully shouldnt be too long before i can get back into my regulation.

what im doing in my free time when i cant maple:
.............working on an EVed pikachu on pokemon diamond
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:08 am

EVed for what?
Verse my EVed Pikachu? =D
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 am

Angie should of used a mule as leader so you would be able to switch guilds. Formal = dead because angie = dead.

just a thought.

Fine I won't make a guild.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 am

Aw harsh. She's just broken for a bit
WE STILL LOVE YOU ANGE <33
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 pm

MWAHAHAHA I HAS NO CLASS THIS FRIDAY! MWAHAHA EXPECT ME HERE ANGE x3
Imma Help u Wit that rebuilding... Thats cuz Since Im kinda like the 3rd/2nd In charge of Formal... That lets u as the Master of Puppets and I as ur Puppet F3 SO GIVE ME AN ORDER AND I'LL ACOMPLISH IT! F5
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:12 pm

EAT YOUR OWN FACE
DO IT NOW D;<
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Ragafa wrote:
EAT YOUR OWN FACE
DO IT NOW D;<

YES-SIR! O_O
-goes do SMthing (Whatever He comes up With) Right now O_O-
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:27 pm

iAlexxx! wrote:
Ragafa wrote:
EAT YOUR OWN FACE
DO IT NOW D;<

YES-SIR! O_O
-goes do SMthing (Whatever He comes up With) Right now O_O-

I think that broke the balance of reality o-o
Im thinking of coming back soon on another new character...,.but im still addicted to TF2 @,@
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Ragafa wrote:
EVed for what?
Verse my EVed Pikachu? =D

PFFT ill believe you have an EVed pikachu when i see it =-=
what are the stats/nature/moveset/level/is it fully EVed?

@Jando: no, because then no one likes a low leveled guild leader. anyway, i didnt really expect to get as far with azeill as i did, sooo it wasnt really planned that way anyway. and psh, its just a minor setback. its not like its dead because im not even trying or paying any attention to it, im just waiting.

@Alek: remember, theres no set date on when im getting my computer back and when we can start this. when i DO get it back, keep in mind that i do still have to put everything back on my computer that was on there before, including reinstalling maple, and that all takes time. im not going to be here saturday - monday, but ill be here for the rest of the week, and holefully, HOPEFULLY, i will have my computer by then
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 am

Level 100 Raichu
304 (yeah 2 off D:) Special attack
295 Speed

Nature: Modest (win)
Moveset... Not telling you :3
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Meh... Whatever....... Too bad I have a Free of School Friday and nothing to do ¬¬.....
AWW COME ON GO TO A CYBER COFFE OR GO TO A FRIENDS HOUSE BUT I NEED SMTHING TO DO! D:
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Ragafa wrote:
Level 100 Raichu
304 (yeah 2 off D:) Special attack
295 Speed

Nature: Modest (win)
Moveset... Not telling you :3

whaaaat, how do you have that. i thought you didnt even beat the game yet.
MINES COOLER BECAUSE ITS STAYING A PIKACHU (there really isnt a difference in strength i dont think between an EVed pika and rai, so why not)
and how do you even know about EVs, i thought you were still a noob with a team that consisted of a starley, a luxio, and a few bibarels ._.
and pfft, hasty would have been a better nature.. slightly f3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Jando's Aran Guild..   Jando's Aran Guild.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Umm are you blind angie?

Raichu pwns Pikachu so badly.

Taken from Serebii.net

Pikachu ~ Nature Modest.

HP: 274
Att: 188
Def: 159
Sp.Att: 218
Sp.Def: 196
Spd: 279

Pikachu ~ Nature Adamant.

HP: 274